Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) (39577 Views)

Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally / APC Governors At Obaseki's Governorship Campaign Launch / Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Wuse: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=NapoIeon post=29696994]

My hungry abokki come and shine my shoe for some gworo

cheesy

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabondElrufai is a midget

Obasanjo is a monkey
Na wa for you ooo,wetin com bring all these pple matter come here,u try sha for your mumusm
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by baybeeboi: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
wetin I no go see for Nigeria?
umbrella,Broom,Fowl.
Isokay.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by NapoIeon: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=Wuse post=29699762][/quote]

Thunder fire your ancestors there
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by shizzle11(m): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
kokoA:
Igbos make up 80percent of nasarawa grin
I thought you were reasonable, dis igala boy? respect yourself

He will win.. Lol
I agree. wink
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by tyle(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
He has started consulting the gods with one chicken. Next time the gods may demand more.
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Toosure70: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
gists:

I am not a member of any political party, but to the best of my knowledge, the pdp umbrella signifies cover and protection (just like you use an umbrella in the rain and sun for protection.). The labour's wheel represents the wheel of progress - "keeping the country moving forward". The apc's broom as far as I can tell signifies cleansing the country of all the "dirts" and dusting all the "cobwebs" tarnishing the image of this country. I my be wrong on all of these because I am not a member of any party. I can see that the founding fathers/mothers of the parties mean well for the country.

But I just can't figure-out what the symbol of the apga party represents and I am sure there are members of apga on nairaland and more knowledgeable Nigerians are here to help us out.
UMBRELLA - to cover corrupt politicians from probe. BROOM - To sweet the corrupt politicians with their umbrella. While CORK - The love d holder has to his people. ife ti a fe adiye ko denu.,....(pari owe yi)
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by PStacks(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
They cÀnt even use Agric chicken, its the local one they are using, tell me how e expects to win..

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by tlops(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
mikeansy:

please what does APC's broom represent?

I believe it represents strength in Unity. It simple to break a single broom stick but difficult to great a bunch of broom sticks.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Toosure70: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Time for chicken seller to make money like broom seller
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
His is going to divide PDP votes the more there paving bmore chances for APC
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Toosure70:
Time for chicken seller to make money like broom seller
You are wrong. It time for standard time to be enbraced. No more african time if APGA is elected.
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by DaKing008: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
The fowl in question is not the major reason why it is been used as apga symbol but the sound it makes. In Igbo land there is this ideology we have. when ever a cork makes that early morning sound ( kukoronkoo) we know that its a dawn of new a day. So that fowl (it's sound) signifies the dawn of a new day (era).
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
aspabay:
Here comes the next Gov of Nasarawa State (lol), Mr Labaran Maku. He's contesting under the platform of APGA. Here he poses with his party logo in Lafia over the weekend.
Fowl not Foul.
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by amsoslim(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
Chai c market fr chicken sellers...I sabi say d broom sellers n umbrella sellers don hammer dis election period...dem go dey wish say emection go b evryday
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by amsoslim(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
gists:

I am not a member of any political party, but to the best of my knowledge, the pdp umbrella signifies cover and protection (just like you use an umbrella in the rain and sun for protection.). The labour's wheel represents the wheel of progress - "keeping the country moving forward". The apc's broom as far as I can tell signifies cleansing the country of all the "dirts" and dusting all the "cobwebs" tarnishing the image of this country. I my be wrong on all of these because I am not a member of any party. I can see that the founding fathers/mothers of the parties mean well for the country.

But I just can't figure-out what the symbol of the apga party represents and I am sure there are members of apga on nairaland and more knowledgeable Nigerians are here to help us out.

D unnourished cock of d APGA feeds on d dirts d APC broom av swept away to bcum fat whyl d DPD umbrella covers it away from bin sin by oda cocks n attact by predators
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Nuezha(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
gists:
No pun intended, just asking a simple honest question.
We know what the pdp's umbrella, the labour's wheel and apc's broom represent. But can someone tell me what this apga symbol represents?
Again no pun intended, just asking a simple honest question.

Cock crows at dawn.

A NEW DAWN.
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:

Dont mind the useless castrated goat.
Always tie it with a strong rope when feeding it with dusa.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by dolphinheart(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
That bird will be like : " untie me na ! And let me show u what I feel about this embarasment "
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by arewaempire: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
NapoIeon:

My hungry abokki come and shine my shoe for some gworo

cheesy

Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey

Gej till 2019
#BuhariShowYourCertificate

You this useless goat... how many times have i warned you to stop bleating around disturbing people?

Osu goat.
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by 4homeland(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin
mikeansy:
Labran Maku no serious I tell you

Because APC hold broom around that na why Labran Maku dey molest that fowl for no reason in the name of party symbol?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by dolphinheart(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Or like :" I hope those chocks I've been toasting for a while now her to see these pics . I'm now the chickens governor ....sorry the governor chicken .
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by uduokirika1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
gists:

The rooster simply represents a NEW DAWN as in early morning kokoro kooooo!!
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Many are mad, few are roaming!
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by tee4naija(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
A bunch of broom symbolizes unity and oneness in Yorubaland. It is called 'osusu owo'. A stick of broom can be broken easily but a bunch of broom is not easy to break. Together we stand,divided we fall.That is what it means.
alaoeri:

Represent sweeping corruption besides they wanna use it to sweep GEJ back to Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by maclatunji: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
He couldn't get a well-fed chicken?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by tyle(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
He is consulting the gods with one chicken now. Next time the gods may demand more.

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by HopeAlive14(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Moderators, please change the "FOUL" in the topic to FOWL

Back to topic: what a comedy. Obviously, we are yet to see the last theatrics in Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by sheymaziggy: 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

May the Lord compensate your parents for having you.
Amen , such a shame he is human
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by westboro: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

O ara ne me gi. Ihe foro wu ki bata ahia. Ebere nne na nna gi ne me m.

Makagini ka Ebere nne na nna ya emere gi?
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by NapoIeon: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:

You this useless goat... how many times have i warned you to stop bleating around disturbing people?

Osu goat.

You hopeless Abooki oya go and shine my shoe if you really need my gworo

Hopeless vagabond

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
gists:
No pun intended, just asking a simple honest question.
We know what the pdp's umbrella, the labour's wheel and apc's broom represent. But can someone tell me what this apga symbol represents?
Again no pun intended, just asking a simple honest question.
the cock represents the dawn of a new era...a daybreak....cookorookoo sort of stuff. Understood?
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by 1Dray(m): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Toosure70:
UMBRELLA - to cover corrupt politicians from probe. BROOM - To sweet the corrupt politicians with their umbrella. While CORK - The love d holder has to his people. ife ti a fe adiye ko denu.,....(pari owe yi)

illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement / Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It / Kate Hopkins Mocks Nigerians Over Balogun Market Fire Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.