Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos (1357 Views)

How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by damoskiy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
I have just be informed, Urgent!!!
I just discovered a secret being planned by Campaign for Goodluck Jonathan group and Jimi Agbaje in Lagos. They are giving forms out for masses to fill telling them that they will get benefit from the president and Governor in Lagos. The secret behind this is when you fill this form you have to include your voters card number on it. How are they going to use this Voters card? They will insert the voters card into a machine that will read the card. Once anyone that has sold his card unknowingly for the Goodluck campaign the machine will reject his/her card on election day. It will show that you have vote already ,because the number will have being used to vote before the election for Goodluck and Agbaje. Pls spread this news before our ignorant people sell their vote with peanut.This is my contribution to save this honourable country from sinking for another FOUR years. Please take not and spread.
Source: a friend and My grand Mum today...
Re: New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by ASL33: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
damoskiy:
I just discovered a secret being planned by Campaign for Goodluck Jonathan group and Jimi Agbaje in Lagos. They are giving forms out for masses to fill telling them that they will get benefit from the president and Governor in Lagos. The secret behind this is when you fill this form you have to include your voters card number on it. How are they going to use this Voters card? They will insert the voters card into a machine that will read the card. Once anyone that has sold his card unknowingly for the Goodluck campaign the machine will reject his/her card on election day. It will show that you have vote already ,because the number will have being used to vote before the election for Goodluck and Agbaje. Pls spread this news before our ignorant people sell their vote with peanut.This is my contribution to save this honourable country from sinking for another FOUR years. Please take not and spread.
Hahahahaha another Microsoft rigging. Well if true I know thousands has fallen victim already. That means Lagos is captured already.

1 Like

Re: New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by damoskiy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
ASL33:
Hahahahaha another Microsoft rigging. Well if true I know thousands has fallen victim already. That means Lagos is captured already.
very true....we should prevent all means of rigging...
Re: New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by didisky(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
No amount of rigging will rob us of Ambode in Lagos .

2 Likes

Re: New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by Monimatic(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
damoskiy:

Ur post just shows are a confused Grade 1 MUMU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by damoskiy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Monimatic:

Ur post just shows are a confused Grade 1 MUMU.
REALLY !!!!.... you can't even write properly.
Re: New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by ikweremilitant: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
damoskiy:
ha! Apc una no dy tire to lie? No be una dm catch dy clone card? Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by tit(f): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
APC supporters are likely to believe in witch-craft.

2 Likes

Re: New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by focus7: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
I know that the outcry of DSS against the APC is a manipulation to divert the attention from the PDP rigging ploy.
Re: New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by Kolade354(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
It also happened in my state(osun state)during the election time.I went to visit my mum at her shop that day and I saw some market women filling form of omisore and jonathan,the pdp woman was collecting there Voters card also.I ask my mum why are they collecting there voters card she said most of the market women are illetrate that why they dont know the importance of the voters card. With all these Pdp still lose in osun-state,all they know is how to rig with no campaign or mobilization in grass root.
Re: New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by Dannyset(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hellooooo!!!
What ur just seeing now has been completed some long time ago. They are just trying to get the few they couldn't capture before now.
Somebody has for once said how dis people try to write down people's VIN before giving it to d rightful owners in Ijebu. Tell me what they want to do with it. Now let's look at a bigger picture of this. They own INEC, INEC owns this machines, and they were with ur PVC before issuing it to you. So, they already mastered the rigging plan on a higher level before what ur seeing. But rejoice, we won't take it this time around.
Re: New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by shizzle11(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Another discombobulated madman from the stables of the agbero peoples congress flick
Re: New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by damoskiy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
ikweremilitant:
ha! Apc una no dy tire to lie? No be una dm catch dy clone card? Na wa o
what evidence do you have that it's a lie....
Re: New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by damoskiy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
shizzle11:
Another discombobulated madman from the stables of the agbero peoples congress flick
Really !!!
Re: New Tactics From Pdp To Rig Election In Lagos by manuch(m): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Caption This Photo: Bad Road, Red Carpet / Angry Youths Sack Imo Govt House, As Pro – Okorocha Rally Turns Into Protest / Latest Developement Btw Hezbollah & Zionist Israehell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.