Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections (2218 Views)

APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And... / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators / APC Replies DSS, Alledges FG Plans To Postpone Gen. Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections by newgroom: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Interesting time...
Re: APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections by yakzz: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
I am so happy in the display of professionalism by the DSS. My worry is the fact that your professionalism has recorded zero success with Boko Haram. God is watching.

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections by reezee: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is totally an act of desperation from both the pdp and dss

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections by pheliciti: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
shizzle11:
And liar muhamad expects me to read all those jargons he spewed up there?...
If you note, majority of the human senses are to gather information. The brain for thinking, eyes for seeing and reading, ears for hearing etc. you choose not to do the most basic which is reading but feel you must talk? Grow up.

3 Likes

Re: APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections by kingGoldust(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kbworld:
detailed analysis by d best publicity secretary I av seen from any political party

You get brain .
Re: APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections by phlame(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
EddyNumerouno:

Barman give this man one big legend

Bros U no go give me too... Na Origin I dey drink(small bottle)...

Oya tell the barman...

3 Likes

Re: APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections by Code213: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
kyrbabe:
GEJ is not known to manipulate institutions of state. If he does there won't be this vibrant opposition APC as we have now. We can't continue to cast aspersion on vital institutions of state in the desperation for propaganda.

Nigerians are blinded by the opposition propaganda to reason wrongly.

When there's a crisis, the people support the govt but Nigerians oppose and ridicule the govt efforts thereby giving motivation to the terrorists. If not for the negative activities of the opposition party helped by gullible Nigerians, Boko Haram would've been a history. Simply called sabotage.

This behavior can be seen in many aspects of the nation's building.

On the issue of corruption and indeed all Nigerian problems, the best way to tackle it is by strengthening the institutions of democracy such as the judiciary, the press, the electoral system, et the civil society, etc, giving them the freedom to operate. This way corrupt officials will be reported by the free press, prosecuted by the free judiciary, and not voted in by the free and fair electoral system. That's the civilised way to fight corruption and the only successful way.
The system of jailing people indiscriminately is crude and wicked and can't stop corruption. Because it's ultimately abused. Buhari did it and some segments of the society cried favoritism, same with obj fight against his corrupt enemies leaving his friends to continue to loot the nation blind. So this system many Nigerians are wishing for under Buhari will fail. Other side effects is that successful businesses and businessmen will be jailed and their businesses closed thereby increasing the unemployment problems.

So let's open our eyes and minds to see that GEJ has the right policies to advance this nation. He's fighting corruption the right way which I've articulated above. By being open and free. We are free to see how much he spends on food, etc. This way corruption will die and development will flourish.

You are a compound phool!!!! Blinded by ur myopic, little mind!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections by clubone0501: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
QED
Re: APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections by aresa: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
doctokwus:
All that hogwash by DSS cannot stand a 1 hr examination by d average lawyer,talkless of a forensic examination. Its unfortunate this is d level to which d DSS has sunk.
APC registers kids and uniformed policemen and wud b so stupid to use their true pictures and ages.Does it even make sense to d DSS?
I know in its offices, many DSS personnel wud even feel embarrassed at what ogar was going to display.

Obviously yes if you are DDS and part of this crooked, corrupt and incompetent government.

This is just too shameful and embarrassing...

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections by aresa: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
kyrbabe:
GEJ is not known to manipulate institutions of state. If he does there won't be this vibrant opposition APC as we have now. We can't continue to cast aspersion on vital institutions of state in the desperation for propaganda.
When there's a crisis, the people support the govt but Nigerians oppose and ridicule the govt efforts thereby giving motivation to the terrorists. If not for the negative activities of the opposition party helped by gullible Nigerians, Boko Haram would've been a history. Simply called sabotage.
On the issue of corruption and indeed all Nigerian problems, the best way to tackle it is by strengthening the institutions of democracy such as the judiciary, the press, the electoral system, et the civil society, etc, giving them the freedom to operate. This way corrupt officials will be reported by the free press, prosecuted by the free judiciary, and not voted in by the free and fair electoral system. That's the civilised way to fight corruption and the only successful way.
The system of jailing people indiscriminately is crude and wicked and can't stop corruption. Because it's ultimately abused. Buhari did it and some segments of the society cried favoritism, same with obj fight against his corrupt enemies leaving his friends to continue to loot the nation blind. So this system many Nigerians are wishing for under Buhari will fail. Other side effects is that successful businesses and businessmen will be jailed and their businesses closed thereby increasing the unemployment problems.
So let's open our eyes and minds to see that GEJ has the right policies to advance this nation. He's fighting corruption the right way which I've articulated above. By being open and free. We are free to see how much he spends on food, etc. This way corruption will die and development will flourish.

This is definitely one of the most senseless and thoughtless posts ever on NL..

4 Likes

Re: APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections by Decibel: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections by iluvnaija: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
DSS cannot investigate BOKO Haram sponsors, they cannot find boko haram members to arrest, they can't even go to Borno State, now they are now PDP mouth piece.

DSS, PDP, Police, Army, Navy even Airforce can't stop this change. It's blowing everywhere like A/C. Even Nigerians in diaspora are already feeling it.

So, no shaking. Everything bam. Let them continue, they are helping us to convert undecided voters.

I am happy.
Re: APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections by realnaijaa: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
DDeliverer:
You are all LIARS and the TRUTH is not in any of You!

You don't know what you are saying. I am an ict consultant.and I stand to say it any where as I have said in several forums since this issues started .the fact which remains the fact is that inec system cannot be hacked.why cause I know the software it has a lot of multi layered security features .and it is provided by M2sys .they are the number 1 in the world when it comes to voters biometric solution.
Mind you from the DSS story. There was no case of them finding a malware or BOT. This is needed but rather they said the found out training materials .this is very funny because hackers are already trained experts.why would you start traning newbies. To become an hacker is not a days job .it involves computer programing skills that span years. My2sys is not wat you will throw amateur to.A lot of it does not count because the system as a self healing architecture.

I can say it anywhere that the DSS lied.the fact remains that the system can not be corrupted by the local computer operators .even if an attempt is made the they would have to be foreing pros with vast experience and with good facilities. Note there was even no internet access in the venue.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections by ruffp: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
kyrbabe:

Even if you were paid......must u show the world you have sawdust for a brain? At least try to make the write-up more convincing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Buhari Has One Bar Left To Live".- Comedian Gordons / VIDEO Of CORRUPTION: Cop Records SEXXTAPE While On Duty!! (VIDEO) / Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.