Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East (2212 Views)

What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
I call on Buhari as the president of Nigeria to not pretend not to know what is going on in the east.

If possible, Buhari should fly down to the east and have a meeting with the governors and traditional rulers.

What is going on is not a joke. I am beginning to think that the CIA might even be behind IPOB. Buhari should not fall for this by ordering a hit.

Buhari should have a discussion with Kanu and have him released.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by amiskurie(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yes they might,but that won't work in Nigeria.

For those youth

War is too serious a matter to be taught by the inexperienced. - Robert Heinlein"

There is no substitute for a militant freedom,The only alternative is submission and slavery. - Calvin Coolidge".
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by amiskurie(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
No,he can't be released just like that.
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari should go to the east and give a fatherly speech there.
Go there and talk to them, they are also your children Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nothing is Happening there! IPOB Miscreants =PDP!

When they are tired, they will retire home.

Buhari has serious issues to attend to..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
amiskurie:
No,he can't be released just like that.

That is why I said Buhari should have a discussion with him and release him.

There are international powers behind this Biafra drama. If it is not well managed we might be close to the end of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by dammytosh: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop being foolish. This is the same way we kept on saying boko haram is PDP, is APC until we got here.

Get lost with all this PDP, APC nonsense for once. If you cannot discern, there are international forces behind this IPOB thing.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Stop being foolish. This is the same way we kept on saying boko haram is PDP, is APC until we got here.

Get lost with all this PDP, APC nonsense for once. If you cannot discern, there are international forces behind this IPOB thing.

You are rather, the foolish one here! If you still don't know, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are members of PDP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
OP I thought you announced your retirement from nairaland a few weeks ago

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by naijapips02: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I call on Buhari as the president of Nigeria to not pretend not to know what is going on in the east.

If possible, Buhari should fly down to the east and have a meeting with the governors and traditional rulers.

What is going on is not a joke. I am beginning to think that the CIA might even be behind IPOB. Buhari should not fall for this by ordering a hit.

Buhari should have a discussion with Kanu and have him released.

that would give credence to the illegal protest. Buhari is just waiting for the protest to misstep, they you see that his keenly observing it.

He's looking for a reasion....we should not give him one.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

No! He came back to plead for Nnamdi Kanu! cheesy

Yeye people!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You are rather, foolish one here! If you still don't know, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are members of PDP!

Get lost. I need for meaningful contributions here and not this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You are rather, foolish one here! If you still don't know, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are members of PDP!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by carnegiefan: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
What you are suggesting is beyond Buhari's mental capacity.
He believes that "Nigerians" are COWS and he is quite right.
I can bet you that if you listen closely enough to him, you would notice that he is clicking his tongue, calling his cows to order.
BUT WE are Biafrans.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

that would give credence to the illegal protest. Buhari is just waiting for the protest to misstep, they you see that his keenly observing it.

He's looking for a reasion....we should not give him one.

The same way the leaders of the Arab countries thought when the spring started.

If this shiit is not well managed Nigeria will go down and I love this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

I had to return because of the Biafra wahala.
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by themilanway(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
What those aimless boys in Aba,onitsha and porthacourt needs are jobs.

You really think shop owners will leave their different business to carry placard?

You think those in lagos too will leave their shops too in chanting war songs?

Of course its obvious some south easterners money bags from last adminstration are sponsoring them.

At the end of the day,what ever happens in igboland will affect every one of us.

You don't tell a deaf that the war has started.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by MizMyColi(f): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I'm sorry if this hurts your feeling, I just gotta say.....

You sound so heartless and insensitive at this moment.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Young03(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

y av u chosen to be foolish all ur life,

mad man..so if ur called to make a speech on this, u will comeout and say dat nonsense u typed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Themonster: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
she-males gat no opinion

ngeneukwenu is a bastard shameless she-male

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by amiskurie(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

That is why I said Buhari should have a discussion with him and release him.

There are international powers behind this Biafra drama. If it is not well managed we might be close to the end of Nigeria.

It's USA,there embassy once said it.they tried boko-haram,and now Biafra.

They saw the potential in Nigeria,we are a threat and they saw that early
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm sorry if this hurts your feeling, I just gotta say.....

You sound so heartless and insensitive at this moment.

Not hurt in anyway especially when I am stating the obvious truth...

Nnamdi Kanu was the Radio Campaign Manager of Jonathan and PDP, and immediately their much hated Northerner emerged winner, they got much needed Support from former TAN members with the sole aim, of distracting Our Dear President( Muhammadu Buhari)...out of frustration..- I will continue to tell People what the Scam Nnamdi Kanu and his gullible followers stand for.

Miss Ngene..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by joeyfire(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
OP- Buhari's fulani outlook coupled with the hawks around him wont allow him play the role of father.
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by joeyfire(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Not hurt in anyway especially when I am stating the obvious truth...

Nnamdi Kanu was the Radio Campaign Manager of Jonathan and PDP, and immediately their much hated Northerner emerged winner, they got much needed Support from former TAN members with the sole aim, of distracting Our Dear President( Muhammadu Buhari)...out of frustration..- I will continue to tell People what the Scam Nnamdi Kanu and his gullible followers stand for.

Miss Ngene..

Ridiculous. Nnamdi Kanu that has been abusing GEJ for almost three years and even told igbos not to vote in the elections?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
amiskurie:

It's USA,there embassy once said it.they tried boko-haram,and now Biafra.

They saw the potential in Nigeria,we are a threat and they saw that early

That is why I am saying that Buhari should not fall for this.

I don't know why this powers are hell bent on destroying this country.

Some fools have already started shouting PDP like they did for boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Ameenameen: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
when time comes buhari shall move command and control and declare state of emergency there, follow by 24 hours coffew, we are watching them, i promise you nobody will release cownu.
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by ckmayoca: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Stop wasting ur time over those that wants d crash of the economy cos they have nothing to loose. U have spoken well so let reasonable ppl read ur post.
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
joeyfire:

Ridiculous. Nnamdi Kanu that has been abusing GEJ for almost three years and even told igbos not to vote in the elections?

I hear you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCBllNiWM
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by ckmayoca: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari already said the investor already know about nigeria before investing, in dis case he shld know investors will be afraid to invest when the fate of the country is not known. He can't declare the whole of east state of emergency cos it's not a way zone.
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ameenameen:
when time comes buhari shall move command and control and declare state of emergency there, follow by 24 hours coffew, we are watching them, i promise you nobody will release cownu.

That is exactly what the foreign powers need to set Nigeria on fire, Buhari must not fall for this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact / Fresh Move To Impeach Saraki - Sahara Reporters / Restructuring Nigeria: The Convenient Chant For Political Opportunists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.