Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady (50398 Views)

"Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
Somebody help me. l don't understand this.
I thought I was the only one who saw it o! The same person that claimed she died in 2006 from diabetes, finally ended it saying buhari abandoned his wifeundecided...

Besides buhari married Aisha in 2010...
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by geefasee: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2015
emalek86:
I just laugh anytime I see people supporting this man as president is it that we lack leaders or what, have never seen this man campaigning one day and lays down his objectives of what to do to better this country( pls spare me the shit of feeding school pupils and paying the unemployed no government in the world does that) I just want to see a man of courage becomes the president even Jonathan doesn't have that courage but he still have a edge over Buhari, we don't need godfatherism in this country anymore(Tinubu and Buhari) enuf said don't mention me or u die.
please tell them because they are too short sighted

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by Sparkle777(f): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2015
Buhari is always looking mean and bitter. Heard he divorced his first wife when she parlayed wt IBB after the coup that ousted him.
That man never forgives.
Team gej till someone better vies for presidency.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by Mentcee(m): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2015
The Op is plain foolish. How can you say he left his first wife and in one breath say she died of an illness? And is anybody contesting that he was nobody when he married her? And for you to place your full name as against your user i.d. is quite embarrassing. Typical NSk village man. You know what i mean.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by Sparkle777(f): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2015
mustahagreens:
Pretty lady. Wish Shepoppotamus could learn the secret

Learn to close ur mouth. Dnt be calling ur moms agemate names,u ve not fully grown to know how u ll end up. Smh angry
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by cluksy(m): 8:12am On Jan 12, 2015
ilovecritics:

Why the farq are you telling us about a dead woman? Someone he left to die?
Someone he ignored while she was sick!!

Rubbish and foolish post*
GEJ till all jehadist repent

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by Bifwoli: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2015
GMB may have a 2nd act in marriage but a 2nd act at Aso Rock is just criminal.

We live only once GMB.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by cluksy(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2015
mustahagreens:

U're such a fool,
I don't blame ur low IQ
U don't even have hope of becoming a first lady not to talk of being a president.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by kay1one(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2015
egift:
GMB all the way! Buhari is a man of Destiny. We are having a special Valentine this FeBuhari grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2016480_facebook20141223183521_jpegd27a04d0d05adc23a4328a264646066c

Illiterates flocking together!
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by kay1one(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2015
#disqualifybuhari!
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by kay1one(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2015
Say no to polygamists!
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Failbuhari 14, day of reckoning for so many fiful.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2015
mustahagreens:

i see envy n jealousy in ur post. Whr patience jonathan is today ur whorish mum will i mean can never attain such height. Go record this prophesy in ur books.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by azimibraun: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2015
Since the man is so islamised and a very big bigot according to his enemies; why is the wife not wearing Al qaeda Ninja Hijab? people are just not niceto this man.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by litetias(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2015
emalek86:
I just laugh anytime I see people supporting this man as president is it that we lack leaders or what, have never seen this man campaigning one day and lays down his objectives of what to do to better this country( pls spare me the shit of feeding school pupils and paying the unemployed no government in the world does that) I just want to see a man of courage becomes the president even Jonathan doesn't have that courage but he still have a edge over Buhari, we don't need godfatherism in this country anymore(Tinubu and Buhari) enuf said don't mention me or u die.
You lack awareness. Developed countries pay the unemployed. It is called unemployment benefits. Go and google it.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by MalcoImX: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2015
litetias:

You lack awareness. Developed countries pay the unemployed. It is called unemployment benefits. Go and google it.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by honeric01(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I thought I was the only one who saw it o! The same person that claimed she died in 2006 from diabetes, finally ended it saying buhari abandoned his wifeundecided...

Besides buhari married Aisha in 2010...

Wrong! 1991
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by honeric01(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2015
Sparkle777:
Buhari is always looking mean and bitter. Heard he divorced his first wife when she parlayed wt IBB after the coup that ousted him.
That man never forgives.
Team gej till someone better vies for presidency.

Can you even listen to yourself a bit? How can a woman go and beg money from a man that jailed her husband for 3 years while he was in jail? does that make any moral sense to you? maybe you didn't know what happened before the divorce so let me be soft on you.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by elohorayodele: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2015
tomakint:
What a world we live in, today you are, tomorrow you are not......live goes on! Indeed, the dead are free. She is pretty!

That's why Yorubas say 'the day of death is the day of rest'.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by Sparkle777(f): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2015
honeric01:

Can you even listen to yourself a bit? How can a woman go and beg money from a man that jailed your husband for 3 years while he was in jail? does that make any moral sense to you? maybe you didn't know what happened before the divorce so let me be soft on you.

Pls tell me wat happened. He would have forgiven for the kids sake besides I hrd dat ibb made finances available in other not stress the family.
The re individuals dat gmb jailed that are even campaignin on his behalf,if they can forgive,why not Buhari.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2015
JamesOkwy:
Here is a picture of General Muhammadu Buhari with his late wife and former First Lady of Nigeria, Hajia Safinatu Buhari.

The late Hajia Safinatu Buhari was born in Jos, Plateau State to the family of the late Alhaji Yusuf Mani (a descendant of the Fulani scholar-warrior, Shehu Usman Dan Fodio) and the late Hajia Hadizatu Mani on the 11th of December, 1952. An indigene of Mani Local Government in Katsina State of Northern Nigeria, she attended the Tudun Wada Primary School in Kaduna from 1959-1960 and later the Nasarawa Primary School, Katsina (now Dikko Memorial Primary School) owing to her father’s transfer to Lagos to work as the Private Secretary to the late Alhaji Musa Yar’adua, the Commissioner for Lagos Affairs in the Federal Cabinet of the First Republic.

Following her primary school education, she attended the Women Teachers’ College in Katsina and bagged her Grade II Teachers Certificate in 1971. When she finished from the same college at the age of 18, she married General Buhari just two days after her graduation.

The marriage produced five kids: Zulaiha (now late), Fatima, Musa (now late), Hadiza and Safinatu. In the year 1998, she was diagnosed to have diabetes mellitus in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and for eight years, she battled the condition until she breatheed her last on the 14th of January, 2006.

A foundation, the Hajia Safinatu Buhari Foundation (HSB) was formed by her late daughter, Zulaiha, in her honour.

(Current wife of Buhari is not his first wife. He has become somebody when he married Aisha Buhari after he abandoned his ex-wife)

Source: naijarchives.com
You are a fool,how did he abandon his 1st wife,so many foolish ppl on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by honeric01(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Sparkle777:

Pls tell me wat happened. He would have forgiven for the kids sake besides I hrd dat ibb made finances available in other not stress the family.
The re individuals dat gmb jailed that are even campaignin on his behalf,if they can forgive,why not Buhari.

LOL, and who jailed the husband? the same man the woman went to beg money from. who even knew what happened behind closed doors. sorry woman, His standard is just too high, there are things men don't joke with, LOYALTY is the number one! you're a woman, learn this.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
tit:
Kai!
why did buhari kill this pretty woman now?

Bwahahahahaha
God help u
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari now has two wives and everyone is trying to hide that fact including Buhari himself
Aisha Buhari and asiya Buhari ,the junior wife is his granddaughter's age mate

I don't want to be ruled by a polygamist,it doesn't speak well of Nigeria
It portrays us as backward and retrogressive and I am sick of making explanations for them and their religion and distancing it from mine
We are still battling the fact that the man is semi literate then add polygamy on top kwa
I will be ashamed to introduce them as the first family of my country

[/size]

Aisha and asiya
No to both of them in Aso rock
This is 2015
Make dem carry their barbaric ways stay for Katsina

Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
[size=18pt]GEJ till Buhari comes into the 21st century[/size]
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by Jeezyy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
cluksy:

may ur sister be treated the way Buhari treats that poor woman
same to you
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
freethinker01:
Buhari sabi somtin gud. Beautiful wifey.

#buhari4change.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by GovWahala: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Akshow:
op is high on cheap drugs. how can he abandon his first wife when he married the second when the article clearly said the
first wife died?

Team change! vote Buhari
Akshow I Hail o!
Anyways it's GEJ till 2019! grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by Sparkle777(f): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
honeric01:

LOL, and who jailed the husband? the same man the woman went to beg money from. who even knew what happened behind closed doors. sorry woman, His standard is just too high, there are things men don't joke with, LOYALTY is the number one! you're a woman, learn this.

Men should also be loyal too. Who really knows wat happened behind closed doors. undecided
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by Akshow: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
GovWahala:

Akshow I Hail o!
Anyways it's GEJ till 2019! grin
gov de wahala, whatsapp? compliment.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady by honeric01(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sparkle777:

Men should also be loyal too. Who really knows wat happened behind closed doors. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.