Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe (25223 Views)

Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Nigeria 2015: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by londoner: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Manspeaks:
Some of you are approving of this dastard act just because you are not in the North to actually feel this air of intimidations. No matter what you believe in, this is terribly bad! Are they killing the politicians? No! They are killing the innocent souls! No matter your tilt to any of the divides, it is not reasonable to support violence. I live in the North, in fact in the epicentre, they are always directing their angers towards a neutral person.

Sorry, I hope you are conidering leaving over the election period. You can tell that the violence will get progressively worse.

Stay safe.
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by kay1one(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
jingh:
ni Iya ee

W.hore!
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Beamborla(f): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sometimes, the comments are way more interesting even more than the topic itself. This is real drama
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by caprini1: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
uzolexis:
If u r not a northerner and u live in the north, vacate before, during and some weeks after elections #YouhaveBeenWarned. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Is it that bad,dear?
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by frank043(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
uzolexis:
If u r not a northerner and u live in the north, vacate before, during and some weeks after elections #YouhaveBeenWarned. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It should be: If you are NOT a northerner and you live in the north,VACATE/RELOCATE immediately and with urgent alacrity! Life has no spare. The right time is NOW!!! How are you doing ma'am?
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by uzolexis(f): 1:30am On Jan 19, 2015
frank043:

It should be: If you are NOT a northerner and you live in the north,VACATE/RELOCATE immediately and with urgent alacrity! Life has no spare. The right time is NOW!!! How are you doing ma'am?

Tell them o,there's a war going on in northern Nigeria.
I'm good dear,happy new yr.
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by frank043(m): 3:29am On Jan 19, 2015
uzolexis:

Tell them o,there's a war going on in northern Nigeria.
I'm good dear,happy new yr.

Same to you sis. I viewed your linkedIn profile...Its quite awesome!
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by uzolexis(f): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2015
frank043:

Same to you sis. I viewed your linkedIn profile...Its quite awesome!

Thanks smiley
I should check out urs too
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by frank043(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
uzolexis:

Thanks smiley
I should check out urs too

I have not cleaned mine up yet,just some few areas of interest and some software apps. If you laugh eh! Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW / Awujale To Jonathan: Obas Don’t Campaign For Politicians / Fayose Closes Ecobanks And GTBanks In Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.