Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe (25189 Views)

Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Nigeria 2015: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Hamintab: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
PDPropaganda! Tanoids robots causing trouble and calling APC supporters violent. We gon give it to ya how ya want it.. Tic-tac-toe!

this was the same thing oyinlola did in osun state against aregbesola in the heat of 2007 elections.
He gave out ACN campaign vest to some PDP tugs to destroy oyinola's campaign convoy.

luckily some eye withnesss took pictures and videos of d tugs in the act and some pdp members were identified including a state house of asssembly aspirant and a councilor.

1 Like

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by ilovecritics(m): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
PDPropaganda! Tanoids robots causing trouble and calling APC supporters violent. We gon give it to ya how ya want it.. Tic-tac-toe!

My dear,
Goodmorning!
I just want u to know that u are very very stu-pid.

Nothing the APC does is bad!

Ya'll here are hypocrites!
undecided
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by ilovecritics(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2015
crownprince102:
That shows the agony in the people, who blames them?........... What they 've endured in Jonathan six year administration. Who wish to continue in cluelessness? A government that is coming up after 6 years. Though Violence isn't the best way but which way can their agony be shown since the government doesn't look their side. Majority might have not taken anything today or they have eaten all what they see and our president is eating with 4 billion naira a year. Haba... Even if you eat human being everyday, it can't sum up to that. But sha, their is Godu oooo.........
https://www.nairaland.com/2079955/superstars-look-alike-pics
BTW: I thought Jona said he had no shoes, who borrowed him this?

So if it was a PDP campaign trail, you won't say APC did it, but cos it's ya'll APC you people are now tryna turn it around!!

The bible says' say the truth and it shall set u free!

One question; after all these rants and stu-pid comments ya'll have been making here about GEJ and he still wins Feb. elections, what will you DO??
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by ishiamu(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2015
saxywale:

Is buhari the commander in chief of the armed forces

Question, commander for violence and other related things
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Emyogalanya: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Ha ha ha i cant stop laffing o last time it was post election violence now they have graduated to pre election violence APC violating the land and its people since 1914 ad
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by ilovecritics(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
really ? they must Ve shown you their apc memberships card for you to call them apc.

Tell me how much dem go pay you for this defamation.

Stop listening to someone that will give you a stipend dat wount be enough for you tru out ur life but listen and vote for someone who will make Nigeria better for you, your child, your children children's.

say no to stagnancy and embrace progression

buhari for President

And what makes u think APC can't do it??
Are you all blind??
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by ilovecritics(m): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2015
preselect:

what an open endorsement of violence. when i say Buhari's supporters love violence people will chew me raw. . . . but i'll keep saying it cool

after the post election violence in 2011 where scores of innocent citizens were killed, i was shocked to see Buhari's supporters blaming "GEJ's INEC" for the killings, no effort to condemn the killers, they were more interested in Buhari's political ambition. No human feelings at all for those that have been killed. and before una begin shout tribalist, the Buhari supporters i was arguing with were 8 igbos, 1 yoruba and 1 fulani.

My friend,
They claim they are intelligent but they are all foolish! How many people were jailed while Buhari was the leader?
How many coups was associated with him?
How can someone say 'Sai Buhari??

God help Nigeria*

1 Like

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2015
embarassed[color=#006600][/color]
elantraceey:
How sure are they that it's apc supporters?
Because it is their stock-in-trade
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2015
but some nairalanders are silly oh, how can u justify violence and destruction of lives and properties in any situation?...na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by holatin(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2015
ilovecritics:

And what makes u think APC can't do it??
Are you all blind??
what make you think apc member are d only o r that hate GEJ administration
are all jonathanian, pdp and taniod dumb,stewpid,pointless,indiscreet and clueless
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
but some nairalanders are silly oh, how can u justify violence and destruction of lives and properties in any situation?...na wa oh
do you think everybody here is OK?

Some heddiots are psycho here.
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by MicroBox: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2015
Scare them"!" If PDP rig this election, bye bye to a country once called Nigeria
Both local and international media report that GEJ re-election would cost Nigeria more damage both economic wise and security wise.
We need a new Nigeria Jonathan should go and rest..
People are ready to take to the street to regain back our shattered economy..Kick against Idiot Boko Haram with iron fist... Deal with corruption and stop putting women in highly sensitive positions...
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by jide333(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2015
Yea my head doesn't got brain but at least your mom came to beg me to release my dog to her cos her son(YOU) is asking for her father... YOu scum!
holatin:
if dat head of urs has a brain, it should be able to differentiate two different occurrence. smh
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by rhymz(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2015
i have said it before that the kind of support and followers Buhari has in the North is a very dangerous one, the type that sees nothing wrong in violence or killing perceived enemy. Buhari is very divisive and dangerous, his support base in the north and to some extent in the southwest is full of religious bigots, tribal jingoist and straight up killers and assassins.

Their new tactics now is to wreck havoc on opponents properties and and then tell their media goons in the southwest to report it as a PDP intra-party affair. How does it make sense that PDP members will go to an area and only destroy PDP posters and campaign paraphernalia, even if the claim was a clash between PDP and APC, how come only APC was able to destroy PDP properties without their PDP counter part doing anything to them. All these ed!ots supporting APC on Nairaland that have buried their conscience, you all better be careful whta you are wishing for. Buhari has been campaigning in the East without anyone destroying APC properties and all, meanwhile Jonathan is yet to start his campaign in the North and APC and their foot thugs are trying to intimidate his supporters from coming out in the North. I thought the general belief was that the whole of North was for APC and Buhari, why then are they trying so hard to maim PDP supporters in the North? This is not a do or die affair o.

2 Likes

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by holatin(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2015
jide333:
Yea my head doesn't got brain but at least your mom came to beg me to release my dog to her cos her son(YOU) is asking for her father... YOu scum!
wao
my mum once asked me and she say
Holatin what will you do if someone abuse me, and I said I will abuse his/her mum
You know what she says
SHE SAID NO ! PEOPLE WHO HAD A GOOD AND A MUM TO BE PROUD OFF DONT ABUSE OTHERS PEOPLE MUM.

morning
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Mentcee(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
As if we no know this the work of taniod doing anything to discredit buhari.
keep on leashing terror on us because of your power hunger

God will eject you out soon

Buhari for president
Iti mpataka. Learn your spellings and slangs. It is not taniod but TANoid. Soon Amaechi will turn to Ameachi. Empty vessel.

1 Like

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by kay1one(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2015
marjson:

Continue dreaming. The day will break soon.

E don break! Still same comment!
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by larryUG(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
Buh it wasnt propanganda wen apc supporters where shot in rivers.
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by holatin(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Mentcee:
Iti mpataka. Learn your spellings and slangs. It is not taniod but TANoid. Soon Amaechi will turn to Ameachi. Empty vessel.
wetin concern me with the spelling of a party of thug and jobless people eating from a clueless man.
commot make I pass jare
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by jingh(f): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2015
kay1one:

Apc party of illiterates!
really so fashola and d likes are illiterate ?
and PEJ that throw bomb daily on us with her mouth is d literate.

your Mumu no get part Two
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by lakesidepapa(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2015
H

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by DaGC(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2015
Haba, make some of una dey try get sense small na. Even the secretary of the state's APC talk say na their members do am, yet many of una still dey ask weda na APC members do am? Shuoo. Sense truly no dey common o.

Irrespective of the reason, please say 'No!!!' to Pre/Post election violence. Violence only beget violence.
#Peace
#UnitedNigeria
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by jide333(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2015
and your hoe mom ask you to abuse people by telling them they got no brain huh?

holatin:
wao
my mum once asked me and she say
Holatin what will you do if someone abuse me, and I said I will abuse his/her mum
You know what she says
SHE SAID NO ! PEOPLE WHO HAD A GOOD AND A MUM TO BE PROUD OFF DONT ABUSE OTHERS PEOPLE MUM.

morning
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by babestella: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2015
crownprince102:
That shows the agony in the people, who blames them?........... What they 've endured in Jonathan six year administration. Who wish to continue in cluelessness? A government that is coming up after 6 years. Though Violence isn't the best way but which way can their agony be shown since the government doesn't look their side. Majority might have not taken anything today or they have eaten all what they see and our president is eating with 4 billion naira a year. Haba... Even if you eat human being everyday, it can't sum up to that. But sha, their is Godu oooo.........
https://www.nairaland.com/2079955/superstars-look-alike-pics
BTW: I thought Jona said he had no shoes, who borrowed him this?

Mumuuu, can't you see that your illiterate general don't know jack, he looks amused just like the illiterate he is. King Carl and the sheik were just making a laugh of his stup!dity. That is why he was ordered to stand afar and behind while they make a fool of him.
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by babestella: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2015
MicroBox:
Scare them"!" If PDP rig this election, bye bye to a country once called Nigeria
Both local and international media report that GEJ re-election would cost Nigeria more damage both economic wise and security wise.
We need a new Nigeria Jonathan should go and rest..
People are ready to take to the street to regain back our shattered economy..Kick against Idiot Boko Haram with iron fist... Deal with corruption and stop putting women in highly sensitive positions...

Your submission and choice of reference is laughable. I have always said this, the supporters of the illiterate general lack detailed sense of equitable reasons. It's a shame that you can make such assertions and not referring to the threats of civil unrest and treasonable comments coming from your stup!d terrorist boko haram APC party.
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by chat2deen(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Chai AP-Shiiiiii... make una take am easy. grin grin grin grin

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by crownprince102: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2015
babestella:

Mumuuu, can't you see that your illiterate general don't know jack, he looks amused just like the illiterate he is. King Carl and the sheik were just making a laugh of his stup!dity. That is why he was ordered to stand afar and behind while they make a fool of him.
pure psychophant...
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by kay1one(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2015
jingh:
really so fashola and d likes are illiterate ?
and PEJ that throw bomb daily on us with her mouth is d literate.

your Mumu no get part Two

Illiterate!
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by jingh(f): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2015
kay1one:

Illiterate!
go and play kid
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by kay1one(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
jingh:
go and play kid

Whorre!
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by jingh(f): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
kay1one:

Whorre!
ni Iya ee
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Manspeaks(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Some of you are approving of this dastard act just because you are not in the North to actually feel this air of intimidations. No matter what you believe in, this is terribly bad! Are they killing the politicians? No! They are killing the innocent souls! No matter your tilt to any of the divides, it is not reasonable to support violence. I live in the North, in fact in the epicentre, they are always directing their angers towards a neutral person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello / Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud / 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.