Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe (25218 Views)

Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Nigeria 2015: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by holatin(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
patrickdarlins:
this sick man never enter aso rock for dream oo...see wetin de happen....what if e con enter for real life...na gbeghe dis contri go dey oo.....

i still raiz my hand for gej oo...no matter the condition oo
how old are you ?
but before you tell me, you can't be an adult. because an adult can't say

even if he legalised stealing since its nt corruption
even if Nigeria plunge into ruin under his leadership
even if he make a wrong decision for this country

do you Ve a head with brain pls
money spent to educate you is a waste I TELL YOU

buhari for change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by olapluto(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
It started long ago

6 Likes

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by BraveAfrican(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by supremus: 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
I HAVE TOLD YOU BEWARE OF Buhari

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by ishiamu(m): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
holatin:
really ? they must Ve shown you their apc memberships card for you to call them apc.

Tell me how much dem go pay you for this defamation.

Stop listening to someone that will give you a stipend dat wount be enough for you tru out ur life but listen and vote for someone who will make Nigeria better for you, your child, your children children's.

say no to stagnancy and embrace progression

See how you reason.... like someone with empty skull...I guess your skull is empty anyway

2 Likes

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by ayusco85(m): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
were they carrying APC membership cards? how did they know they were APC? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Firefire(m): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
olusolaj:

You mean they should be killing all because of that?
Fear God my brother

some people have lost their conscience undecided

1 Like

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by searay(m): 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
crownprince102:
That shows the agony in the people..... What they 've endured in Jonathan six year administration. Who wish to continue in cluelessness? A government that is coming up after 6 years.
so the best is violent. What happens to the poll?

4 Likes

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by DutchNegro(m): 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lagusta:

See your Love Machine like that dot

Just another pained dude undecided
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by ishiamu(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
crownprince102:

You need change ooooo

I shd change from following a gentleman and join a blood sucking beast? A coup plotter? And then start acting like his followers and destroy people's bus and bomb piple?....... no that's not the change aw preach to the younger ones....

5 Likes

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by olusolaj(m): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:

some people have lost their conscience undecided
Honestly. Some don't just reason at all

4 Likes

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by seedorfg(m): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Honestly i blame GEJ

1 Like

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by uzolexis(f): 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
If u r not a northerner and u live in the north, vacate before, during and some weeks after elections #YouhaveBeenWarned. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Vikkie14: 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmm... *just peeping*
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by preselect(m): 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
crownprince102:
That shows the agony in the people..... What they 've endured in Jonathan six year administration. Who wish to continue in cluelessness? A government that is coming up after 6 years.

what an open endorsement of violence. when i say Buhari's supporters love violence people will chew me raw. . . . but i'll keep saying it cool

after the post election violence in 2011 where scores of innocent citizens were killed, i was shocked to see Buhari's supporters blaming "GEJ's INEC" for the killings, no effort to condemn the killers, they were more interested in Buhari's political ambition. No human feelings at all for those that have been killed. and before una begin shout tribalist, the Buhari supporters i was arguing with were 8 igbos, 1 yoruba and 1 fulani.

5 Likes

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by hussein1586: 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=24pt]Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzzwiMXSgBM[/size]
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by holatin(m): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
ishiamu:

See how you reason.... like someone with empty skull...I guess your skull is empty anyway
if my sensible word could be aired out of no skull then your word must be out of no brain, counter what I said. without resorting to insult.
how much dem pay you.

*off to ban Holatin *

2 Likes

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Tbillz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
ishiamu:
Buhari is setting up new foot soldiers again soon they will give them selves names and start killing their people and blame it on Gej....why are they so scared of PDP?
Oga pass the mic and join the winning team#change is constant

1 Like

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by holatin(m): 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
ishiamu:

Go and sleep every 10 years old boy have slept
if a ten years old like me can say sensible word then you adult need a youth brain for a change.

2 Likes

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Misogynist2014(m): 12:01am On Jan 12, 2015
Bad omen.
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
how old are you ?
but before you tell me, you can't be an adult. because an adult can't say

even if he legalised stealing since its nt corruption
even if Nigeria plunge into ruin under his leadership
even if he make a wrong decision for this country

do you Ve a head with brain pls
money spent to educate you is a waste I TELL YOU

buhari for change
....no matter what d case may be....SNAKE GO BORN SNAKE....u cant see a snake give birth to crocodile na....THIS IS ONE OF BUARHIS OWN....THIS IS THE WAY THEY ACT...TALK...AND THINKS LIKE HEADLESS CHICKENS...
MR MAN...DID I INSULT U IN ANY OF MY POST DAT WARRANT THIS ASSAULT??...if i pronounce on you eh...e go affect both buarhi and your descendants...

clueless thing!!!!

DEAR NAIRALANDERS...PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS ALIEN IN HUMAN SKIN...MADE WITH COW'S BRAIN..

if i quote u again change my name....
GEEEEJJJJJJJJ FOR PRESIDDDDDEEENNNNNTTTTT....

4 Likes

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:
How sure are they that it's apc supporters?
lol,which side are u on undecided
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Vikkie14: 12:02am On Jan 12, 2015
ayusco85:
were they carrying APC membership cards? how did they know they were APC? undecided
good question. But that parry is getting more violent hence the ID. A palmtree cant bear/produce mango. By their fruit, ye shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by iamrahoof(m): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2015
ishiamu:
Buhari is setting up new foot soldiers again soon they will give them selves names and start killing their people and blame it on Gej....why are they so scared of PDP?
They re scared of PDP because APC doesn't want Nigerians to be slave in there own country. I guess u need #Change
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2015
ishiamu:
Is buhari the commander in chief of the armed forces

2 Likes

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by ishiamu(m): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2015
iamrahoof:
They re scared of PDP because APC doesn't want Nigerians to be slave in there own country. I guess u need #Change

Violent change? Hell NO

2 Likes

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by lakesidepapa(m): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2015
U guys that are shouting that Apc is responsible for this are totally wrong, Just that everyone are tired of pdp led government and youth vanguard are showing it.. It's not the work of APC.

1 Like

Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by holatin(m): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2015
patrickdarlins:
....no matter what d case may be....SNAKE GO BORN SNAKE....u cant see a snake give birth to crocodile na....THIS IS ONE OF BUARHIS OWN....THIS IS THE WAY THEY ACT...TALK...AND THINKS LIKE HEADLESS CHICKENS...
MR MAN...DID I INSULT U IN ANY OF MY POST DAT WARRANT THIS ASSAULT??...if i pronounce on you eh...e go affect both buarhi and your descendants...

clueless thing!!!!

DEAR NAIRALANDERS...PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS ALIEN IN HUMAN SKIN...MADE WITH COW'S BRAIN..

if i quote u again change my name....
GEEEEJJJJJJJJ FOR PRESIDDDDDEEENNNNNTTTTT....

hey Yaa I didn't insult you, am just instilling some brain in d empty skull.
but wait do headless chicken talk ?
anoda evidence of brainless head
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by hamingra: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Is this a Deliberate attempt to misinform Nigerians?

No verifiable evidence to indicate that APC supporters are involved.

No amount of intimidation will stop Nigerians to vote for the needed Change

sai Buhari
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2015
olapluto:
It started long ago
karma's a biatch.
And na their people plenty pass for north.
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by elantraceey(f): 12:06am On Jan 12, 2015
Japhet04:
lol,which side are u on undecided

none o
Re: Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe by gratiaeo(m): 12:08am On Jan 12, 2015
APC Buhari candidacy will set Nigeria on fire

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed / Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style / Niger Delta Avengers Meet Kachikwu At Delta State Government House(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.