Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics (51068 Views)

Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) / Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration / Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by aresa: 1:29am On Jan 13, 2015
16 years of PDP and otuoke dullard is not even 1/4 of Fashola's 8 years achievement..

Useless people..

Thank God your time is up..#CHANGE
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by emmysoftyou: 1:43am On Jan 13, 2015
Some pple were looking for messiah when they have messiah with them..
Jonathan is the only president that will transform nigeria to african dubai...

He is trying,but pple re too blind to notice that cos bokoharam has really confused them..
I know jonathan second ttenure will be wonderful and a lot of development will showcase..

Biafranqueen,thankz for showcasing these,yu have given us strong hope to belief in him.

Come february 14,I still believe jonathan wil gain my vote,wether or wethdont,
He is the messiah of light that we ve been waiting for..
Apart bokoharam being sponsor by unknow northern elite,
God will surely expose them one day...

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 1:47am On Jan 13, 2015
aresa:
16 years of PDP and otuoke dullard is not even 1/4 of Fashola's 8 years achievement..

Useless people..

Thank God your time is up..#CHANGE
Prove it show us what Fashola and Tinube did in 16 years, because I can and you won't like it undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 1:48am On Jan 13, 2015
emmysoftyou:

He is trying,but pple re too blind to notice that cos bokoharam has really confused them..
I know jonathan second ttenure will be wonderful and a lot of development will showcase..

Biafranqueen,thankz for showcasing these,yu have given us strong hope to belief in him.

Thank you so much! That you guys appreciate it is so rewarding. Even if you hate GEJ you have to be grateful for what he has done!

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by aresa: 2:13am On Jan 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
Prove it show us what Fashola and Tinube did in 16 years, because I can and you won't like it undecided

Be careful what you ask for....
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by aresa: 2:28am On Jan 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
Thank you so much! That you guys appreciate it is so rewarding. Even if you hate GEJ you have to be grateful for what he has done!

Be grateful that he handed over portions of Nigerians terrorists and even reward his military chiefs with National award for helping him do just that.?

Be grateful for handing over hundreds of Nigerian school girls to terrorists and refusing to rescue them?

Be grateful for jetting to Kano to dance skelewu less than 24 hours after Nigerians perished in a terrorist bomb blast?

Be grateful that 2000 Nigerians perished while he was dancing wining and dining and still refusing to acknowledge that 2000 Nigerians were killed by terrorists...?

Be grateful that he not only bankrupt Nigeria, he still can not tell us what happened to our $10 billion?

Be grateful that we have the most corrupt and incompetent president on the surface of the earth?

Omo, keep quiet and take a seat somewhere...
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by mekd: 4:32am On Jan 13, 2015
May GOD bless you for the job you are doing@ African queen

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Crispels(m): 5:51am On Jan 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
kissHELLO!! Show me one thing Fashola did for his people!

Have you been to LASU college of medicine Ikeja? Or lasu campus Ojo and see massive infrastructural projects He is literally rebuilding the school... Am a student.

Fashola days ago commissioned free health care services for his people....

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by clip: 6:07am On Jan 13, 2015
God bless you biafranqueen:
With the level of unrest in the country . I think Jonathan has done well, can any APC perform like this given the same situation?
Buhari is just like Yar'adua. He does not have the health and brain to rule the country. His godfather Tinubu health is also bad. Do we want physical and mentally sick people to govern us? NO

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by VolvoS60(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2015
gateleo:
Please can you also show us or tell us how much money this administration was able to generate from 2009 till date? Tell us also, how much we have in our foreign reserve in 2009 and also tell us how much we have at present. It will also do all of us good, if you can also share the cost of each of these projects and the contractors involved.

Thank you.

OP,

You would do well to take a look at the post above. The questions asked (and the list is by no means exhaustive) are necessary for a serious assessment of any government's (not just GEJ) performance.

There are clear performance indicators of how well a government is performing. You know what they are. You need to mention them and judge the current administration in a clear and precise manner. Do this before other posters start asking the hard questions.

I am waiting. . .
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by VolvoS60(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
I'm sorry I did not mean to ignore you I have like 75 mentions and I did not get to read like 6 of the pages yet. I looked at your grievance and your right I actually pulled that off rel fast to answer an attack. I didn't go to War College so I am still learning. Rest assure these presentations actually were not for the public at all I just stumbled upon them while downloading mine http://www.slideshare.net/TransformNG/hon-min-education-ministerial-platform-2013normal

Because of the GEJ Information act everyone is held accountable. Thanks for your observation I will remove it. That is why it is bad to act while your emotional. Once again thank you for the correction you rock!

^^^
Thank you for a civil response.

But we are not done yet. I will start with the section on roads in your first post.

You posted several pictures of roads and a long list of projects. Your summary of activities is that the FMW has a total of 195 on-going projects amounting to a portfolio of NGN1.397 trillion. But your performance assessment is incomplete. There are questions which any project assessment worth its salt should ask (or answer) and you have not asked or answered those questions.

You quoted a unnamed 2010 study which revealed that only 27% of federal roads were in good condition. What is the percentage today?

You listed several road projects undergoing dualization, rehabilitation, emergency reinstatement, repair, limited rehabilitation, periodic maintenance, reconstruction and pavement strengthening. (That's a trailer load of verbs to describe road repairs don't you think? wink)

But you had precious little to say on:

When the contracts for these projects were awarded, and to whom?
When they were scheduled for completion?
What the contract sums were?
Whether or not there were any upward revisions or variations in the contract sum and why?
Whether there were any revocations and why?
Whether any contractor was penalized for non-performance?
Whether the FMW fully utilized its capital votes for last year? (And the year before? If it did not, why?)
Whether the project outcomes were guaranteed and for how long?

In other words, I am asking whether the Nigerian public has received value for money. That is a question you have failed to ask or answer. A few photographs with bold, racy captions will not cut it.

Carry out a proper and honest assessment. I am waiting for you to do this.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2015
Crispels:

Have you been to LASU college of medicine Ikeja? Or lasu campus Ojo and see massive infrastructural projects He is literally rebuilding the school... Am a student.

Fashola days ago commissioned free health care services for his people....
Youth Read More! Research find out the truth before speaking out. I know people don't care if the President has a certificate, but those that are the educated class have to stop taking everything people say as facts. Thank you. I would also love a link or picture of the free healthcare services on a new thread talking about what new services Fashola added to your school. Have a great week.

The Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM) was commissioned by the Lagos State Government on the 9th February 1999 by His Excellency, Col. Muhammed Buba Marwa, then Military Administrator.

The first Vice-Chancellor of Lagos State University, Professor Folabi Olumide set up an Advisory Board in 1987 towards the establishment of the Lagos State University College of Medicine based on the recommendation of the Tertiary Education Review Committee. A favourable report was submitted but nothing could be done for another 10 years because of the problems facing the University.

However things changed for the better when Professor Akesode (now deceased) revived this issue again. Working assiduously, he got the approval of the Military Administrator and set up a new Advisory Committee headed by Prof. Deji Femi-Pearse for the establishment of Lagos State University College of Medicine in July 1997. The following month August 1997, the Committee submitted its report to the Military Administrator, Col. Mohammed Buba Marwa who accepted most of the recommendations.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^

But we are not done yet. I will start with the section on roads in your first post.

You posted several pictures of roads and a long list of projects. Your summary of activities is that the FMW has a total of 195 on-going projects amounting to a portfolio of NGN1.397 trillion. But your performance assessment is incomplete. There are questions which any project assessment worth its salt should ask, and you have not done that.

You quoted a unnamed 2010 study which revealed that only 27% of federal roads were in good condition. What is the percentage today?

You listed several road projects undergoing dualization, rehabilitation, emergency reinstatement, repair, limited rehabilitation, periodic maintenance, reconstruction and pavement strengthening. (That's a trailer load of verbs to describe road repairs don't you think?)

Whether or not there were any upward revisions or variations in the contract sum and why?
Whether the FMW fully utilized its capital votes for last year? (And the year before? If it did not, why? And was any explanation given?)

In other words, I am asking whether the Nigerian public has received value for money. That is a question you have failed to ask or answer. A few photographs with bold, racy captions will not cut it.

Carry out a proper assessment. I am waiting for you to respond to my points.

That is not my focus right now, I suggest you do the research and start another thread. You can help #CHAIBUHARI team they really need someone intelligent like you doing some digging, GOODLUCK,I look forward to your findings, tag me and we will debate your findings.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by VolvoS60(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
That is not my focus right now, I suggest you do the research and start another thread. I look forward to your findings, tag me and we will debate your findings.

^^^
No Ma'am, that's simply not good enough.

You have made some pretty strong assertions and I have challenged you on them. If indeed you believe in the 'strong' performance of the GEJ administration, you should be able to answer the questions I have asked. They are clear and simple enough.

You can't duck your 'responsibilities' and pass them off. You are touting GEJ's achievements and I am challenging you to prove them beyond reasonable doubt. Is that asking for too much? undecided

You talk about the FOI Act passed into law by your principal. If it were truly functional, then you should be able to answer my questions immediately, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by VolvoS60(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
That is not my focus right now, I suggest you do the research and start another thread. You can help #CHAIBUHARI team they really need someone intelligent like you doing some digging, GOODLUCK,I look forward to your findings, tag me and we will debate your findings.

^^^
I thought this was a serious thread. Your response from here on will determine whether or not I will stay or find something useful to do with my time.

I don't understand the invocation of Mr. Buhari's name in this. He is not the President of the Republic. Dr. Goodluck Jonathan is. I am asking simple questions which deserve answers.

Is the Nigerian public receiving value for money spent on infrastructure? You say 'yes'. All I am saying is that you should prove it by answering the questions I asked in my earlier posts.

That's all.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by somziency: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Nigerians need to move out of their confines of abode and areas of residence to appreciate what this government is doing humbly without blowing their own trumpets. I travelled over 500km today and must say I am impressed with the roads and construction works here and there. Most of these roads were the much politicised by past leaders. On crossing the main rivers of this nation I remembered the dredging that took place, we all have forgotten. There was no police bribery point at all and was taken aback on whose administration that mandate manifested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by somziency: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^

You posted several pictures of roads and a long list of projects. Your summary of activities is that the FMW has a total of 195 on-going projects amounting to a portfolio of NGN1.397 trillion. But your performance assessment is incomplete. There are questions which any project assessment worth its salt should ask (or answer) and you have not asked or answered those questions.

You listed several road projects undergoing dualization, rehabilitation, emergency reinstatement, repair, limited rehabilitation, periodic maintenance, reconstruction and pavement strengthening. (That's a trailer load of verbs to describe road repairs don't you think? wink)

Whether the FMW fully utilized its capital votes for last year? (And the year before? If it did not, why?)

Carry out a proper and honest assessment. I am waiting for you to do this.

He has given his evidence counter it with yours if you have any so that we can analyse and place them in perspective. Your response are mainly questions. Back it up with either statistical or pictorial facts.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by VolvoS60(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
somziency:

He has given his evidence counter it with yours if you have any so that we can analyse and place them in perspective. Your response are mainly questions. Back it up with either statistical or pictorial facts.

^^^
No sir. The point I am making is that the OP's 'evidence' (the pictures and all that) presented in support of an assertion (that GEJ is doing exceptionally well) is incomplete. The OP is the one making the claims, not me. I am saying that making such claims without full disclosure (of all relevant facts) is wrong. Simple.

Of course my 'response' is in the form of questions. I am challenging the OP to disclose all the facts surrounding the infrastructure projects she listed. Only then will the truth be known. To use an extreme example, let's assume the federal government constructed a 2km road at a cost of N300 million. The road was constructed and completed all right, but have taxpayers received fair value for money with a 2km road costing N300 million to build? undecided

These are the issues. Full disclosure is required. No less.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Ubyy: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
You are one ungrateful nonentity.Look mr mark my words people will never appreciate your good works in life no matter how good they appear to be.Amen.

Hey, Before you go ahead cursing people, just know some people have the gift of the tongue and whatever they say come to pass.
I am really laughing at you here because, you dont know me and you dont know my intentions. I just stated my opinion.
But since I cannot do that in peace today, to join to all other persons I have cursed and still remain cursed till they came to ask for forgiveness, I decree this day on the 13th of January, 2015, I decree you are cursed. You shall not reap the fruits of your labour. Mark this day and oh! dear, I wonder when next you'd be able to see me to ask for forgiveness.
I serve an Almighty God and He sees my heart.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by miketayo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kingspin:

Buhari all of a suden became the messiah. I, put it to you buhari was imposed on you through the media. Say the truth now so that 2015 will be ur year.

not calling him the messiah, am not even voting. i just dont want any PDP candidate there period. we have had enough of them.Nigeria has become a shit hole abeg
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
emmysoftyou:

https://www.nairaland.com/2090601/positive-changes-report-president-goodlucks#29746876 They will never want to see th truth btw part two spread the word.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
somziency:
Nigerians need to move out of their confines of abode and areas of residence to appreciate what this government is doing humbly without blowing their own trumpets. I travelled over 500km today and must say I am impressed with the roads and construction works here and there. Most of these roads were the much politicised by past leaders. On crossing the main rivers of this nation I remembered the dredging that took place, we all have forgotten. There was no police bribery point at all and was taken aback on whose administration that mandate manifested.
https://www.nairaland.com/2090601/positive-changes-report-president-goodlucks#29746876 Thank you so much for sharing yor expeience. We have to start appreciating the small things so it can continue. I have posted part two check it out and thanks once again for letting people know Change is Here!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^
No sir. The point I am making is that the OP's 'evidence' (the pictures and all that) presented in support of an assertion (that GEJ is doing exceptionally well) is incomplete. The OP is the one making the claims, not me. I am saying that making such claims without full disclosure (of all relevant facts) is wrong. Simple.

Of course my 'response' is in the form of questions. I am challenging the OP to disclose all the facts surrounding the infrastructure projects she listed. Only then will the truth be known. To use an extreme example, let's assume the federal government constructed a 2km road at a cost of N300 million. The road was constructed and completed all right, but have taxpayers received fair value for money with a 2km road costing N300 million to build? undecided

These are the issues. Full disclosure is required. No less.
I think you would like this thread better https://www.nairaland.com/2090601/positive-changes-report-president-goodlucks#29746876

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by lyntiffany(f): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ubyy:

Hey, Before you go ahead cursing people, just know some people have the gift of the tongue and whatever they say come to pass.
I am really laughing at you here because, you dont know me and you dont know my intentions. I just stated my opinion.
But since I cannot do that in peace today, to join to all other persons I have cursed and still remain cursed till they came to ask for forgiveness, I decree this day on the 13th of January, 2015, I decree you are cursed. You shall not reap the fruits of your labour. Mark this day and oh! dear, I wonder when next you'd be able to see me to ask for forgiveness.
I serve an Almighty God and He sees my heart.
Is been returned back to you in trillion folds.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Ubyy: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin
lyntiffany:
Is been returned back to you in trillion folds.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by asEdeyHOT: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Interesting

Vikky014:
keep it up dear.GEJ TILL 2019 OR DEY GIVE US BIAFRA
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Vikky014(f): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
Interesting
Yerima, a politician known for his radical views on national issues, cautioned President Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigeria Armed Forces against the use of force on the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and the Movement for the Survival of the Sovereign State of Biafra ( MASSOB), saying the groups were on a legitimate struggle for self- determination and should be allowed to exercise their fundamental rights. He disagreed with President Buhari and the top echelon of the Nigeria Armed Forces on the handling of the renewed agitation by the groups to revive the defunct Republic of Biafra saying they should be more matured and accommodating in a democracy. Yarima, who was speaking in Abuja said it was wrong for people to classify the agitators who have been campaigning for the revival of the defunct Republic of Biafra as secessionist because they have legitimate rights under the Nigerian Constitution to express their views on any issue. He said that rather than treat the agitators as rebels who must be forced to either remain in Nigeria or be crushed, the Federal Government should find out why the agitation has been growing by the day. In recent weeks, there have been a series of public demonstrations across the five states of the South- East geo- political zone as well as spreading into Delta and Rivers states in the South- South geo- political zone. In the wake of the mass rallies, President Buhari had warned the groups that he would not tolerate actions that could lead to the dismemberment of the country. On the strength of that pronouncement, the Nigeria Armed Forces has also issued warnings to the agitators to bury their dreams of having a separate country or be prepared to face the full weight of the military. But Yarima argued that though he believed in the unity of Nigeria, the agitators should be allowed to express their views freely. According to him, there should be no compulsion in a democracy and the Indigenous People of Biafra must not be compelled to belong to Nigeria. He said that rather than use force to subdue the agitators, the Federal Government could hold a referendum in the region to ascertain if it is the wish of the majority of the people to pull out of Nigeria and form a new country. “These are people that want self determination. They believe that they are homogeneous in terms of tribe, language and culture and they want to live together and have their own community. “In the end, you see, this is politics. I don’t believe in using force to make them succumb, submit or follow Nigeria and to stay in Nigeria”, he stressed.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Bitterleafsoup: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
byesense:
With so much progress and success in the agticultural sector, why hasnt the price of agricultural produce gone down in the market? Have you ever been to the market and they tell you the price of Tomato has gone down?
Let he who has eyes, let him see.......
How are prices?
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by nelcliff(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
madam, when was the last time you used the road? I am an APC supporter for the mere fact that I want PDP out of power. But I can say that the road has been fixed sincerely speaking... I used the road last week. Though some parts still needs attention but not as bad as your image and that spot in your image above is an old one, which has been fixed. I will be using the road this week, possibly weekend and will take snapshots.

Pls help us recalibrate her brain for us.
We still love her
God bless u.
Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by Bitterleafsoup: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2018
nelcliff:

Pls help us recalibrate her brain for us.
We still love her
God bless u.
rubbish talk what has your APC done?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by MrLondonder: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
alimantain:
@Biafranqueen

You posted a picture of a road up there claiming that it is done by GEJ. Please when did we start using right hand cars in Nigeria. They drive in the opposite direction in countries only where right hand cars are used.

i have moiney was yor nomba again please? i can pay u 5k (5000naira cash). u want? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Even "Usually Boning "Muazu Had To Laugh At This Jay-jay Okocha's Joke / Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.