Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II (4669 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration / President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2015
This is the second part of " Change Is Here Thread", this thread is an overview of President Goodluck's Administrations 4.8 years in office.

Many will come here and say, as they did in the first part, how can we be proud of the new maintenance culture that has cropped up in this administration.
Why would Goodluck let his minister's fix what we already have like they do in other countries?
I have ignored those comments because most people with wisdom and intelligence, understand why it must be done.

This thread is specifically for the Aviation Industry, during the time of Princess Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi up until she was sacked for protecting herself like others by purchasing a bullet proof vehicle.

Ministry of Mines and Steel Development and Federal Ministry of Water Resources is something most Nigerians rarely talk about, so we will take a look at that as well in this thread.

Two of the Ministers are Females, part of the the change we so much needed, gender equality is seen as 1/3 of GEJ administration are women. I look forward to hearing your progressive thoughts and insightful comments.
Enjoy!

Part I https://www.nairaland.com/2088456/president-goodlucks-administration-2011-2015-positive Works/Health/Education

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 9:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Change Is Here

2 Likes

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 9:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Change Is Here

2 Likes

Change is Here

2 Likes

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2015
More change ....

1 Like

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Change is here.....

1 Like

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2015
Change is here

1 Like

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Progress is happening!

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 9:22am On Jan 13, 2015
Continue ...

1 Like

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Continued..

1 Like

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Continued...
Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Look what else..

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Aviation Power Supply

1 Like

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by Scarpon(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Nigeria has been corrupted and roped for over 30 years mostly my northans let's give GEJ a chance remember Rome was not built in a day good things are not easy to achieve but by our support and hard work we the citizens can make Nigeria a better place

4 Likes

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2015
Scarpon:
Nigeria has been corrupted and roped for over 30 years mostly my northans let's give GEJ a chance remember Rome was not built in a day good things are not easy to achieve but by our support and hard work we the citizens can make Nigeria a better place
You are absolutely right! We have so much catching up to do. On top of development we are fighting terrorism!

Like you said he is only one person out of 160 million, we all have our parts. If nothing else stay on top of your Governor at the least!

1 Like

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2015
Progress and Change continues....

2 Likes

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2015
@OP what you are doing is exercise in futility. The Change is suppose to be felt by the good people of Nigeria and not read on the website of government parastatals. Change that we want is the one that reflects on our lives and not the one that reflects on a website. Carry on with your website mediocre change while Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo come with the real change to be felt by all Nigerian. Sai Buhari
Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
@OP what you are doing is exercise in futility. The Change is suppose to be felt by the good people of Nigeria and not read on the website of government parastatals. Change that we want is the one that reflects on our lives and not the one that reflects on a website. Carry on with your website mediocre change while Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo come with the real change to be felt by all Nigerian. Sai Buhari
You are a liar I have read so many PM's people thanking me for helping them to see clear pass the propaganda.

This is not some made up fake stories. People want the facts, they want proof and they want to feel and see the whole change.

GEJ has spread this change throughout the entire Nigeria. I know you would rather hurl insults and waste time talking he say she say, please go and find one market woman to gossip with you have plenty in your APC crew lipsrsealed

I know you guys don't want a fact based campaign, because every single APC leader has failed and you people have zero proof of progress!

Please go and spend time brushing up your candidate he sucks!
#KAIBUHARI
We are still waiting where is your letter from War College grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2015
The haters gonna hate change is here....

4 Likes

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by Scarpon(m): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
You are absolutely right! We have so much catching up to do. On top of development we are fighting terrorism!

Like you said he is only one person out of 160 million, we all have our parts. If nothing else stay on top of your Governor at the least!
every body thinks making Nigeria a better place is on the leader we Nigerians are so much in a hurry to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
You are a liar I have read so many PM's people thanking me for helping them to see clear pass the propaganda.

This is not some made up fake stories. People want the facts, they want proof and they want to feel the as a whole. He had to spread this change throughout the entire Nigeria. I know you would rather hurl insults and waste time talking he say she say, please go and find one market woman to gossip with you have plenty in your APC crew lipsrsealed
I don't have time for market women argument. That your co-TANists PM you for your mediocrity doesn't translate to Nigeria masses. Like I said earlier, change is felt not googled. Anybody can post any picture on any website, but is that what we have on ground? For 5 years Nigeria has lost over 23,000 to Boko Haram, unemployment is at its all time high, no jobs for the youths and no social service for the masses, high rate of crimes and corruption, our executive spending is alarming, lack of investment, corruption is now an institution, executive rascality etc. See you don't expect Nigerians to google for change, they want to see and fell it, not via google. The Obese Minister keep lying to us, perhaps, you have inherited it! Clown

1 Like

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2015
Scarpon:
every body thinks making Nigeria a better place is on the leader we Nigerians are so much in a hurry to achieve.
I know sad Look at a citizen telling me that people don't need to know how the Ministers spent the money. Then some of the leaders(like APC Governors) actually don't want us to know what is going on that is why they would come online and tell me to stop showing the world the achievements of this administration. They don't want the people to hold them accountable.

Leaders are a reflection of the people!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2015
Anyway, so much more to show in the other ministries lets wrap this one up...

3 Likes

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
I don't have time for market women argument. That your co-TANists PM you for your mediocrity doesn't translate to Nigeria masses. Like I said earlier, change is felt not googled. Anybody can post any picture on any website, but is that what we have on ground? For 5 years Nigeria has lost over 23,000 to Boko Haram, unemployment is at its all time high, no jobs for the youths and no social service for the masses, high rate of crimes and corruption, our executive spending is alarming, lack of investment, corruption is now an institution, executive rascality etc. See you don't expect Nigerians to google for change, they want to see and fell it, not via google. The Obese Minister keep lying to us, perhaps, you have inherited it! Clown

POST YOUR PEOPLES ACHIEVEMENTS!
You talk to much!

2 Likes

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by SeverusSnape(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
The haters gonna hate change is here....
Nice one Queen, Keep up the good work and more grease to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Nice one Queen, Keep up the good work and more grease to your elbow
Thank you Prince, I see you holding your own keep pushing.. When people ask what has this administration done we now can see for ourselves, instead of guessing. At least the Information Act will tell us the truth, if a Minister is not performing and people are not happy they will be sacked, impeached whatever, at least we have verifiable evidence.
Not cooked up pepper soup joint stories of clean streets and best Government of the 1/2 century, were the journalist jailed for lying on Buhari? Where is all the pictures of the progress from his time or even Fashola now, now, now, where is his progress report.
Anyway, I preaching to the choir right?

Back to progress...

Ministry of Mines and Steel up next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ministry of Mines and Steel Development

1 Like

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by SeverusSnape(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
Thank you Prince, I see you holding your own keep pushing.. When people ask what has this administration done we now can see for ourselves, instead of guessing. At least the Information Act will tell us the truth, if a Minister is not performing and people are not happy they will be sacked, impeached whatever, at least we have verifiable evidence.
Not cooked up pepper soup joint stories of clean streets and best Government of the 1/2 century, were the journalist jailed for lying on Buhari? Where is all the pictures of the progress from his time or even Fashola now, now, now, where is his progress report.
Anyway, I preaching to the choir right?

Back to progress...

Ministry of Mines and Steel up next.
Whoa!...This is really informative, I never had an idea of all these; I'm really impressed. Where do you get all these informations and charts??

1 Like

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Continued...

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by NaijaOptimist: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
We are wise now.

Change we want.

Febuhari is here.
Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by biafranqueen: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Whoa!...This is really informative, I never had an idea of all these; I'm really impressed. Where do you get all these informations and charts??
Check it out this is part of the GEJ information act. Every Ministry has to report to the Nigerian people by publishing on the net somewhere accessible to citizens http://www.slideshare.net/FMINigeria/mp2013-presentation-by-the-minister-of-mines-and-steel-development

Re: Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II by nigerianvenom(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
the man truly love by real nigerians
GEJ,we love u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet Chimamanda Adichie's Handsome Brother / Where Are Oluwaseun Bakare Parent And Family Members? / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.