Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Mistake Most Ladies Make.... Change Your Ways Womenfolk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistake Most Ladies Make.... Change Your Ways Womenfolk (1021 Views)

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistake Most Ladies Make.... Change Your Ways Womenfolk by peddyholly: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Most women has made this mistakes in the past, and some
women are still making it now, and others will still make it in
the future.
A woman would meet a man and starts dreaming of him being
her husband, even before he proves worthy of becoming a
boyfriend sef.
This is one of the reasons why most women thinks every
relationship should lead to marriage, even when it so clear
that the man is not a husband material. Because they have
attached the word "husband" to the man in question, built a
wonderful world of fantasy around him with their
imaginations, there is nothing wrong with anything the man
does, as long as he can be manipulated into walking down the
aisle with them.
This is why we have so many bad marriages today.
It's never to late to make an ammendment in your life today,
as you will be saving yourself from a life time of marital
problems.
Every woman reading this should sit herself down and answer
this question:- IS THE GUY OR MAN I AM CURRENTLY DATING
THE KIND OF MAN I WANT MY SON TO BE LIKE WHEN HE
GROWS UP? IS HE THE TYPE OF ROLE MODEL I WANT FOR MY
KIDS?
If after reflecting on the lifestyle of your man and your answer
is still "yes"...... carry go.
But if sincerely your answer is "no"...... Please drop him like a bad habit

2 Likes

Re: Mistake Most Ladies Make.... Change Your Ways Womenfolk by Hazardd(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2015
is this what you use and wake up early this morning with?smfh

1 Like

Re: Mistake Most Ladies Make.... Change Your Ways Womenfolk by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Same old shiiit
Re: Mistake Most Ladies Make.... Change Your Ways Womenfolk by jnrbayano(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2015
I think it's proper for ladies to be the ones to open these kinds of thread to rue their mistakes openly.

Why are we guys so interested in ladies mistakes?

Haba!
Re: Mistake Most Ladies Make.... Change Your Ways Womenfolk by Redoil: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2015
jnrbayano:
I think it's proper for ladies to be the ones to open these kinds of thread to rue their mistakes openly.

Why are we guys so interested in ladies mistakes?

Haba!
in the islamic countries that is how it is been done. Men drawing up rules and regulation for women.
Re: Mistake Most Ladies Make.... Change Your Ways Womenfolk by jnrbayano(m): 10:23am On Jan 12, 2015
Redoil:
in the islamic countries that is how it is been done. Men drawing up rules and regulation for women.

Is Nigeria an Islamic country?
Re: Mistake Most Ladies Make.... Change Your Ways Womenfolk by Redoil: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2015
jnrbayano:

Is Nigeria an Islamic country?
NO. but the amount of thread by men against women hitting front page is alarming.
Re: Mistake Most Ladies Make.... Change Your Ways Womenfolk by jnrbayano(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Redoil:
NO. but the amount of thread by men against women hitting front page is alarming.

Very alarming
Re: Mistake Most Ladies Make.... Change Your Ways Womenfolk by cutieberie1(f): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
hmm
Re: Mistake Most Ladies Make.... Change Your Ways Womenfolk by naijaboiy: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ex-beauty Queen Anna Banner, Expelled From Dubai University / Self-service Or Being An Homo Guy / Confused, Advise Plsss..godbless U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.