Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (82872 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Whether you are her boyfriend or not, either way, in as much as you are making intimate advances for the first time, you are likely to hear one of the points that will be listed below.

Mind you, I'm not promiscuous in any way. I was only able to hear these statements before I gave my life to Christ cheesy

Lemme keep the ball rolling cool

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex

1. I never knew this was the reason why you have been bothering my life with your calls and text messages. I used to think you different from other guys out there. I remember vividly when one told me "Tosyne, from your looks, I used to think you are a cool and gentle dude. Now I know that looks can be deceiving cheesy

2. I know that you will not take me serious after getting what you are looking for

3. It's not like I don't love you, just that I'm scared of guys. Promise me you will not leave me.

4. I know that you will later go about telling your friends what happened behind the closed doors

5. What do you think you are doing ?

6. Is this why you invited me here?

7. I don't think I'm ready for this

8. So this is your definition of love ? So this is what you want me to use to prove my love for you?

9. Do you think what you are doing is right before God ?

10. Don't you think it's too early for this?

Feel free to add yours

Have fun cool

Original writer: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/11/whether-you-are-her-boyfriend-or-not.html

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by wristbangle: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
At point 9, so hilarious gringrin

Do you think what you are doing is right before God: Like seriously!! U whey e wan give your body nko! sad

Leme add to it

10: Can't we do it another day, must it be this night? I am tired please shocked

11. I never knew u were like this. I thought u were different from others? undecided

12. I know that you are only fascinated with the view of my bosom and butt tonguegrinwink

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by ClassCaptain(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
End Time Ladies

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by hahn(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Do you have a condom?

Can I suck it?

Do you love me?

Can my friend join us?

Turn off the lights

Close the door

Play Trey Songz album
grin

89 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Aminat508(f): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
shocked

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by ClassCaptain(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
wristbangle...he be like say u and tosyne2much dey call una selves before una create thread abi .u are always Ftc on each others thread undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by b3llo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is this why you called me here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked
Na every joystick related thread dem dey always see you.

Let's do a survey cool

Guys, click LIKE if you think this lady likes joystick

561 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by iamkingzlee(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
hehehehe 10... 10
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by jejemanito: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
hahn:
Do you have a condom?

Can I suck it?

Do you love me?

Can my friend join us?

Turn off the lights

Close the door

Play Trey Songz album
grin
Too much of hollywood

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by hahn(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
jejemanito:
Too much of hollywood

Too much of rejections

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by hayjay16(f): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
tosyne2much undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Aminat508(f): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na dis kind thread dem dey always see you

Let's do a survey

Guys, click LIKE if you think this lady likes joystick

Na dis kind thread you dey always open

Let's do a survey

Ladies, click like if you think this guy likes yansh

298 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
If She gives in easily Y'all would talk.
if she acts up y'all would still complain.
what exactly do y'all want? undecided

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by jejemanito: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
ClassCaptain:
wristbangle...he be like say u and tosyne2much dey call una selves before una create thread abi .u are always Ftc on each others thread undecided
wristbangle is tosyne2much

Tosyne2much is wristbangle

Quote me Anywhere

13 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by hahn(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
jejemanito:
Too much of hollywood

Too much of vaseline

5 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Michellla(f): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
A typical nigerian gal would chastise you with some of these questions yes grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by henrylowe(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hahaha.. This Tosyne na winch ooooo.. I still experience num 9 yesterday

Where is Lalasticlala ?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Michellla(f): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
wristbangle:
At point 9, so hilarious gringrin

You do think what you are doing is right before God: Like seriously!! U whey e wan give your body nko! sad

Leme add to it

10: I know from the onset that all who want with me is sex

11. Don't you know that if you kiss me, God will be angry against you? undecided

12. I know that you only enjoy the view of my bwest and Yansh tonguegrinwink
seriously? undecided this sounds like what a 10year old would say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by henrylowe(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hahaha.. This Tosyne na winch ooooo.. I still experience num 9 yesterday

Where is Lalasticlala ?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by ipledge10(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Me no dey mind all thise story...so don room together..sex is like 97% sure

11) You know I have never done it before

12)Do you really love me?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2015

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by wristbangle: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
ClassCaptain:

The combination of neymar and suarez bad gan na. Wetin u expect grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by wristbangle: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Michellla:

seriously? this sounds like what a 10year old would say

Thanks. It's being a while.

Post modified! Is it still childish? embarassed
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by wristbangle: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
jejemanito:

Quote me Anywhere

Really
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by ipledge10(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Michellla:

seriously? undecided this sounds like what a 10year old would say
I know you can never say that wink
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kinda lame.

Op is beyond this... I know all days can't be good sha.... cry
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by zinachidi(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Michellla:
A typical nigerian gal would chastise you with all these questions yes grin
and are u a typical nigerian girl?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
jejemanito:
Quote me Anywhere
Hahaha. You must be sleeping on a moving bicycle cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Maxi112: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
must u do it today? What abt if I say no, will u be angry with me? do you love me? when last did u hv sex?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Highcuerayte: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Tosyne2much, in as much as I commend your unrelenting efforts over the years i must as a necessity bring your attention to this: your article is gradually degrading in value and content. I hope you make amendments as soon as possible.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
jejemanito:
Quote me Anywhere
Hahaha. You must be sleeping on a moving bicycle cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.