Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

"Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) (14701 Views)

Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / Infinix X601 Note 3 Unboxing And First Impressions VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Make someone drop bb imei for me, i nid am.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Make someone drop bb imei for me, i nid am.

357966045789766 PIN= 376218C1
357966041779761 PIN= 383125E7
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by drogba(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
compare the p6000 with Infinix zero
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by econome(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
drogba:
compare the p6000 with Infinix zero
mr reigns...Please difference too much no be small...them say p6000 is upgradable to android lollipop(e deh their site) 5.0....2gig ram...and e get OTA...Batry 2700mah...certified by 5 companies in technology...

Forget..elephone p6000 according to spec. no be infinix zero mate..Please! I no want insult...just saying this according to spec
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by nani667: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
OP try pressing and holding down the power button and volume down buttons simultaneously to screenshot.... All these photos of your screen you're uploading here are depressing

1 Like

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
aze:

357966045789766 PIN= 376218C1
357966041779761 PIN= 383125E7
Washere Padi mi
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by drogba(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
econome:
mr reigns...Please difference too much no be small...them say p6000 is upgradable to android lollipop(e deh their site) 5.0....2gig ram...and e get OTA...Batry 2700mah...certified by 5 companies in technology...

Forget..elephone p6000 according to spec. no be infinix zero mate..Please! I no want insult...just saying this according to spec

p6000 is better no doubt but was looking at aesthetics. Just wanted to know how it feels in terms of weight, size, thickness and general feel compared to zero just for baseline.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
na itel java i use upload those pics. no sub for my eleph0ne p6000 yet.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Stancity(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
so far so good. the review inshort. its the best. therez absolutely no reason to buy jiayu or p7000, the phne fast die, for games and otherz, d colour deep, camera bad and ba3 sweet. THE ONLY PROBLEM B SAY IT TAKES TIME FOR IT TO CHARGE
Bro no even compare Jiayu with this Elephant abi Elepant... Jiayu is much more exceptional in quality, durability and performance wise.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Stancity:
Bro no even compare Jiayu with this Elephant abi Elepant... Jiayu is much more exceptional in quality, durability and performance wise.
How many jiayu have u used? have u used jiayu s3? have you use elephone p6000? \ur argument is baseless
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Stancity(m): 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
How many jiayu have u used? have u used jiayu s3? have you use elephone p6000? \ur argument is baseless
Am not here to exchange words with u, go and and ask initialize about me. Of cuz u can never compare this phn with jiayu S3.. If jiayu G4s had 4G LTE, i will tell u that its much more preferable than what u have.. By the way, jaiyu G4s is also more expensive than the Elephant u are with at the moment. cheesy
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

The question is simple to answer....
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Stancity:
Am not here to exchange words with u, go and and ask initialize about me. Of cuz u can never compare this phn with jiayu S3.. If jiayu G4s had 4G LTE, i will tell u that its much more preferable than what u have.. By the way, jaiyu G4s is also more expensive than the Elephant u are with at the moment. cheesy
Really?
MT6592 quad core with MT6732 quad core
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by bboyZ: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Stancity:

Stancity am shocked dis coming frm u

Y do u let ya love for jaiyu cloud ya judgement

P6000 beats g4s...in specs.. N performance... . I swear... Dont eva compare mali t760 wit mali 450

.. ...

1 Like

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Stancity(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
bboyZ:

Stancity am shocked dis coming frm u

Y do u let ya love for jaiyu cloud ya judgement

P6000 beats g4s...in specs.. N performance... . I swear... Dont eva compare mali t760 wit mali 450

.. ...
I saw maturity in ur comment bro. You have made ur point clear and its understood. #Peace
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Stancity:
I am amazed at your words sir, without any tossing of inclusive ideas or statements.
Jiayu g4s is an octacore mtk 32bit, mali 450, 2014 gpu architecture(I stand to be corrected)
Elephone p6000 is mtk quadcore 64 bit, mali t760, 2014 architecture(there is also a mali t620 for itel atom new 64bit octacore chips).

Now the reason why the mtk 64 bit chips were made for both quad and octacore variants, was to eradicate the idea or phobia that mediatek chips can't be as or even faster than a snapdragon chip while housing a 4G dual band connectivity embedded.

The mtk chip 6732 found in p6000 is 30% faster than the octacore chip found in g4s, and 40% power more efficient than the chip found in g4s.
Meaning, if it took jiayu g4s 10seconds to install an app, it will take p6000 7seconds or less to run that same app, with better performance and at a higher processing speed.

If we are talking of durability or user optimization in terms of comparison between g4s and p6000.. I think its too early for that, considering the creator of this thread opened it few hours ago... So I guess we all have a knack on who is best between g4s and p6000.

Even in specs wise, you can only point towards the huge battery mah of g4s, which if practically put in use, p6000 is expected to last at least 10mins longer than g4s if both were running same number of tasks.

I would have insinuated a 20mins outclass, but g4s is a 4.7inch 3g device compared to p6000 5inch 4G, both of same screen material.

Anyone is welcome to quote me, if any information provided here is false or imagined without proper findings.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by initialize(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
My ear just dey do Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!!

Una weldone o!
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
cool
ZesusHVWritter:

I am amazed at your words sir, without any tossing of inclusive ideas or statements.
Jiayu g4s is an octacore mtk 32bit, mali 450, 2014 gpu architecture(I stand to be corrected)
Elephone p6000 is mtk quadcore 64 bit, mali t760, 2014 architecture(there is also a mali t620 for itel atom new 64bit octacore chips).

Now the reason why the mtk 64 bit chips were made for both quad and octacore variants, was to eradicate the idea or phobia that mediatek chips can't be as or even faster than a snapdragon chip while housing a 4G dual band connectivity embedded.

The mtk chip 6732 found in p6000 is 30% faster than the octacore chip found in g4s, and 40% power more efficient than the chip found in g4s.
Meaning, if it took jiayu g4s 10seconds to install an app, it will take p6000 7seconds or less to run that same app, with better performance and at a higher processing speed.

If we are talking of durability or user optimization in terms of comparison between g4s and p6000.. I think its too early for that, considering the creator of this thread opened it few hours ago... So I guess we all have a knack on who is best between g4s and p6000.

Even in specs wise, you can only point towards the huge battery mah of g4s, which if practically put in use, p6000 is expected to last at least 10mins longer than g4s if both were running same number of tasks.

I would have insinuated a 20mins outclass, but g4s is a 4.7inch 3g device compared to p6000 5inch 4G, both of same screen material.

Anyone is welcome to quote me, if any information provided here is false or imagined without proper findings.

cool
ZesusHVWritter:

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Stancity:
I saw maturity in ur comment bro. You have made ur point clear and its understood. #Peace
grin
Stancity:
grin
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:

Please which is better between jaiyu s3 or elephone p7000 .?

Which will u buy and why pls ?

thank You
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Stancity(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:

Come collect one bottle of Orijin for this wonderful analysis.. The fees wey u pay for sch no be in vain cheesy. The OP no fit give proper review of the phone wey him buy instead him come dey talk sey no need to buy jiayu. sad
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Stancity(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Goodboy2012:

thank You
Ifah has the answer to your question. sad
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Stancity:
Come collect one bottle of Orijin for this wonderful analysis.. The fees wey u pay for sch no be in vain cheesy. The OP no fit give proper review of the phone wey him buy instead him come dey talk sey no need to buy jiayu. sad
... Everybody is entitled to their opinion, why you go dey talk about wetin you no sabi.....
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Stancity:

Hehehehe thank you sir, and also for your prompt understanding. Actually na government school I go, I no pay school fees... Please send the origin to me via telegram, I like that sweet bitter cola.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Goodboy2012:

thank You

Elephone p7000 sir, because of a higher battery, higher pixel camera and I like the aluminum allow frame that is being broadcasted as the possible material used on the p7000. Jiayu s3 is not at all a shove off, if you really ask me, they both are inseparable if you put in prospect their edge over each other. Imagine a dual band 5G Wi-Fi connectivity, present in the jiayu s3, I know in Nigeria no Wifi router will sum up a download speed of 250mbps+ over a wlan network... But is it not great to have such high end device in hand flashing it over a Samsung s5 or Sony xperia z3 without feeling inferior? So both are great buys according to specs, because I never watch or see any detailed review of either device since October last year till date.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Stancity(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

... Everybody is entitled to their opinion, why you go dey talk about wetin you no sabi.....
Bet me you wouldnt want to enter into this verbal war u are sourcing for. Just let the sleeping dog sleep jejely. I was only trying to protect an interest here. Am very good at techs.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Stancity(m): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:

Hehehehe thank you sir, and also for your prompt understanding. Actually na government school I go, I no pay school fees... Please send the origin to me via telegram, I like that sweet bitter cola.
grin grin
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Qunlexus4u(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Stancity:
Bet me you wouldnt want to enter into this verbal war u are sourcing for. Just let the sleeping dog sleep jejely. I was only trying to protect an interest here. Am very good at techs.
Lolss.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:07am On Jan 15, 2015
Stancity:
ok
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2015
ZesusHVWritter

thank You
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Stancity(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Goodboy2012:

ZesusHVWritter

thank You
Before anyone can say either Jiayu or Elephone is better, that person must have used both phones or have someone that have used them nearby or heared unbiased reviews elsewhere. For now, both phones arent out yet and sometimes specs doesnt reflect on performance when one secure these phones. Therefore, exercise more patience till both are released and ppl uses them and only by then u will hear testimonies from diff angles. ( say Thank You) grin
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2015
Stancity:
Before anyone can say either Jiayu or Elephone is better, that person must have used both phones or have someone that have used them nearby or heared unbiased reviews elsewhere. For now, both phones arent out yet and sometimes specs doesnt reflect on performance when one secure these phones. Therefore, exercise more patience till both are released and ppl uses them and only by then u will hear testimonies from diff angles. ( say Thank You) grin

Okay Thank u sir .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Out Free 20GB And 10GB Data Offer To Subscribers / 7 Features An Average Nigerian Looks Out For In A Smartphone / Is This The Way Jumia Is Ripping Nigerians? Very Bad!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.