Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

"Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) (14457 Views)

Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / Infinix X601 Note 3 Unboxing And First Impressions VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by charmingkingly0(m): 5:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Feel me?

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by charmingkingly0(m): 5:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Maa go do Xposed ish... ss coming soon
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ogatimon(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Initialize how far? i need two devices oh, i need ECOO E04 and Teclast P90HD

initialize:
wink

...::::Modified::::....

[s]Don't forget your promise and kindly make it early tomorrow. I've been kind, pls reflect it and keep your word.[/s]

Promised filled even before I woke up from my slumber wink

#SuperSahid

@Topic..... Let's see what you got.

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh! I see my moniker highlighted in the thread's topic.

I'm initialize; Nairaland Mobile HQ Rep.

Contact me for quality Android phones at relative price. Click on my signature for futher details.

Thanks smiley
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by initialize(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
ogatimon:
Initialize how far? i need two devices oh, i need ECOO E04 and Teclast P90HD

Ecoo EO4 coming on friday for #43,000

That tab though, I usually dont like selling an unsure brand.... Give them time to develop
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Deekaydadon(m): 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
initialize:

That tab though, I usually dont like selling an unsure brand.... Give them time to develop
The Exposure E04 is it the 3gb version?
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by initialize(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Deekaydadon:

The Exposure E04 is it the 3gb version?

2GB
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by aficionado: 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
initialize:

I use Teclast P98 3G tablet. 1 bought it for 36k last month on AliExpress...the battery is decent and the specs are quite impressive. Will certainly buy more of their products in the future.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by initialize(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
aficionado:

I use Teclast P98 3G tablet. 1 bought it for 36k last month on AliExpress...the battery is decent and the specs are quite impressive. Will certainly buy more of their products in the future.

***Bad Network****
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by initialize(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
aficionado:

....:::::Modified:::::......

Triple Post due to slow network here

©init
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by initialize(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
aficionado:

If you clearly read my post you will notice I didn't say "bad", I used "unsure" instead.

I only stock products I'm sure of cos I take my time to review and study a product very well before taking stock.

I wouldn't risk my money on the brand yet till I'm sure it is worth the gamble. However, if he drops his money and tells me initialize! buy this product for me, then I'll say no wahala.

Your review might make me consider it but I dont thing android is running well on Intel processors yet so I'll still take my time till there's an opportunity.

I remember people asking me Ulefone Be one and Be pro and I declined.

I wouldn't buy something for someone and he becomes unsatisfied and then he chooses to blame me and not himself nor the Manufacturer cos he got it from me.

Thats how I roll.

1 Like

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ugoelvis1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Have heard enough of Elephone P6000 reviews, Expecting my order from Initialize any moment from now, to have my conclusive review.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ajasa4link: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
@initialize do you have bryte ipx8 tablet? how much is it? and is it with 2gb or 1gb Ram
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by initialize(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
ajasa4link:
@initialize do you have bryte ipx8 tablet? how much is it? and is it with 2gb or 1gb Ram

No, I don't have
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ogatimon(m): 12:43am On Apr 08, 2015
initialize:

you still have the ECOO right?
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by initialize(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2015
ogatimon:

you still have the ECOO right?

No
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Joered63: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Pls what is the most affordable 2GB ram phone u have, with a decent battery of at least 3000 mah and good display and sound. Thanks.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ogatimon(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2015
initialize:

No

Please just holla @me when you have any 64bit, 2GB ram devices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Opsson D1 / NCC To Check Activities Of BBM, Whatsapp, Wechat, Facebook / How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.