Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

"Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) (14427 Views)

Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / Infinix X601 Note 3 Unboxing And First Impressions VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by epoxide(m): 12:46am On Jan 19, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
anaye epoxide u no reply me 4 telegram

sorry I'm not on telegram for now
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by charmingkingly0(m): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2015
shebi u dey whatsapp?
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by charmingkingly0(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2015
detailed pictures review coming
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2015
pizurz review

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
pizurz review
haha, now you are being hilarious.... 😄 grin
ShaheedBinAliyu:
pizurz review
haha, now you are being hilarious.... 😄
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:

haha, now you are being hilarious.... 😄 grin
haha, now you are being hilarious.... 😄
just wana show off to the fools ea ni jare
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Xposed Installer wont work on this phone. xposed installer claims that the r0m of this ph0ne has (aliyun OS) and if installed it w0nt work and might brick phone.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Had same issue whem am using tecno r7. i know how to bypass the ish
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
It doesnt have 4G. . .
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
its 3G\4G switchable. b0th sims have 3G and 4G
ShaheedBinAliyu:
It doesnt have 4G. . .

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
4G is boldy writen at the settings. 4g recommend and 3g. thats the only thing there. although 4g network dey na only 3g e dey show
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
4G is boldy writen at the settings. 4g recommend and 3g. thats the only thing there. although 4g network dey na only 3g e dey show
The phone comes with 4G like any LTE phone does.. you no expect am to bring 4G network mask come nau.. hehehehe.. your phone no dey show 4G because there is no 4G connectivity available in your sim or your area.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:04am On Jan 21, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:

The phone comes with 4G like any LTE phone does.. you no expect am to bring 4G network mask come nau.. hehehehe.. your phone no dey show 4G because there is no 4G connectivity available in your sim or your area.
There is 4G network available on glo,mtn and airtel for ma skul. my padi samsung n0te 3 always show 4G on the above listed networks
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:09am On Jan 21, 2015
My over all review, this ph0ne is gud f0r its price. p3000s is better coz it has 4G, better ba3 and fingerprint scanner while p7000 has better ram and ba3 than both. i am enjoying my p6000 o. na perfect ph0ne f0r 35k.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by bboyZ: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2015
dude p6000 has 4g.......

nigeria netwrks shud b d ones to blame.....for nt giving u d 4g....
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by bboyZ: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
There is 4G network available on glo,mtn and airtel for ma skul. my padi samsung n0te 3 always show 4G on the above listed networks

grin grin grin grin grin :- :- tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Since you said this is your second droid... you should understand that showing 4G is different from browsing with 4G... I am yet to see any Nigeria network confirming to render for 4G service whether in your school or in Nigeria... Maybe you need to read more about a phone before going for it... China recently got 4G service.. so there is no way a company can claim to put something in a phone that isn't there....
It would have been easier to prove your point if the review you promised you did it..... i am yet to see why you created this thread....
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
My over all review, this ph0ne is gud f0r its price. p3000s is better coz it has 4G, better ba3 and fingerprint scanner while p7000 has better ram and ba3 than both. i am enjoying my p6000 o. na perfect ph0ne f0r 35k.

Show us your view...in case you forgot, the thread was created and named by you (unboxing and review)... You are only telling us your conclusion, what about the review? or this is the review you anticipated when creating the thread?
you should rename it to (unboxing and final say)

even me wen never see p6000 for eye, go give a better detail about the phone than this...
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by lexrichy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lg2 is still a nice phone
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by SweetSoup(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
lexrichy:
Got tired of waiting waiting for elephone p7000 and bought lg g2 for 35k
New or used? And pls where did you buy it?
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by lexrichy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
SweetSoup:
New or used? And pls where did you buy it?
uk used in benin.

1 Like

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by charmingkingly0(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:

Since you said this is your second droid... you should understand that showing 4G is different from browsing with 4G... I am yet to see any Nigeria network confirming to render for 4G service whether in your school or in Nigeria... Maybe you need to read more about a phone before going for it... China recently got 4G service.. so there is no way a company can claim to put something in a phone that isn't there....
It would have been easier to prove your point if the review you promised you did it..... i am yet to see why you created this thread....
my 7th droid sir
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by charmingkingly0(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Have already don the review and that's my conclusion. The phone is good for it's price. No 4g nd it has same rom as R7 (aliyun os).
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by bboyZ: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by bboyZ: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2015
charmingkingly0:
Have already don the review and that's my conclusion. The phone is good for it's price. No 4g nd it has same rom as R7 (aliyun os).

dude if to say u d near... d kind slap i for slap u ehh...

if u dnt knw ya ways around phones stop spitting trash
is aliyun ya surNAME
angry grin grin angry grin

p6000 is nt aliyun....

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by bboyZ: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2015
more of p6000

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by charmingkingly0(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2015
bboyZ:

dude if to say u d near... d kind slap i for slap u ehh...

if u dnt knw ya ways around phones stop spitting trash
is aliyun ya surNAME
angry grin grin angry grin

p6000 is nt aliyun....

Shut up there.. when did u start using android that you saying trash to me.. am the one using the phone and am the one that know what's on it.. besides what do you know about aliyun os xef?
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by charmingkingly0(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2015
Laughing... are you using P6000 xef? And if you are, you must have deleted some of your system files to make Xposed work fully
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
If u will buy my p6000 with 32gig with apps, music and videos @ 45k/no negotiations\ . . . . ping me on 53328b74
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by bboyZ: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
charmingkingly0:
Laughing... are you using P6000 xef? And if you are, you must have deleted some of your system files to make Xposed work fully

dude i dnt knw how to classify. ya stupidity.... ......

stop been delusional.....

xposed installed first hand without d deleting of any system files...

..... u claim to b android geek.... yet comon fone review u no sabi...... u claim its ya 7th droid... yet.... u say p6000 is aliyun.... i wonda wen aliyun os strt makin roms dt works on d. newly mt6732... mali t760

....comon sense is nt measured on experience..

u jst pathetic. .... i spit on ya stupidity. .. .

ShaheedBin_-Aliyun grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
bboyZ:
more of p6000
God bless your reasoning and ideology sir... in less than 5mins you have done a better review than we have seen here in days... its a shame the thread creator exercises himself in buying and selling of phones yet brag to know 'squash' about android.
unfortunately a friend whom was getting this device for some reasons, the delivery was delayed... you both would have made this thread a place to stop by for everything p6000.
Re: "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
charmingkingly0:

Am not blaming you, or condemning your actions.. This is the much you know a review to consist of.. just a friendly advice sir, no one is pointing a gun to your head neither are you obligated to give info about a device or devices you purchase... quietly after buying your phones, go inside house and enjoy your phone after all na your phone... instead of coming here to attract negativity and detestable reactions from us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Twitter Influencers' Accounts Were Suspended And How To Avoid It / 250 Million Fake Phones Sold In Nigeria Yearly - NCC / Excessive Glorification Of Android Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.