Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. (1250 Views)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Life in itself is flexible but people remain rigid as if they are cassava and that is why you see Ladies crying everywhere 'hebreaksmyheart'. Tell me why won't he succeed in breaking your heart when you can't even see beyond the handsomeness before you, when you can't even see through his heart, when your automatic lies detector is not even working to decode his encrypted lies!!! Well i will give out some few words that under all condition expose a player right out blank.

1. I FIT DIE ON TOP YOUR MATTER: I will say run for your dear life, no guy can die on top a woman matter ooo. You doubt it right? When he is besides you just pick up your phone and pretend you are receiving a call with these reply; Hello... you mean?... Bokoharam is coming to our street?, Now look behind you if you see your guy come and sue me to court.

2.CAN'T DO WITHOUT YOU: just stage a fake death or tell am you get HIV if he pass your street again you can come and withdraw all my money for my account.

3.I LOVE YOU: No guy on earth can tell you that at first sight, yea, i mean no guy and if he does note him; he is a professional player.

4.I THINK OF YOU ALWAYS: Ash him, how he take put food for mouth. Since he is thinking of you how he take know say na mouth them dey put food?

5. YOU ARE SEXY: No real guy gives that rude comment to a Lady. Let me help you expatiate on that in few words; He is saying " I approach you simply because i see you will be good in bed, yea good for nothing than bed".

Add yours to help them ladies grin
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by mirexxx(f): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
ok we don hear kiss
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by naijaboiy: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
So my girlfriend should run away from me? undecided
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by jnrbayano(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
The only true point in the Op is No 3

The other four points are true for both player lovers and real lovers.
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
mirexxx:
ok we don hear kiss
dats good to know
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
na him choice na
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by naijaboiy: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
starlingleanets:
na him choice na
undecided
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by farano(f): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
Yes tongue
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
" You are sexy" aint a rude comment na.
Infact na one of the best compliments you can ever give a lady.
That is sexy ooo,no go whine person pickin .
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by bennygreat1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
What about 5ive words to knw a gurl that's a player

Cos gurls own re worst these dayz!
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Move these to 'gaming' section.
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by Melahou(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
starlingleanets:
Life in itself is flexible but people remain rigid as if they are cassava and that is why you see Ladies crying everywhere 'hebreaksmyheart'. Tell me why won't he succeed in breaking your heart when you can't even see beyond the handsomeness before you, when you can't even see through his heart, when your automatic lies detector is not even working to decode his encrypted lies!!! Well i will give out some few words that under all condition expose a player right out blank.

1. I FIT DIE ON TOP YOUR MATTER: I will say run for your dear life, no guy can die on top a woman matter ooo. You doubt it right? When he is besides you just pick up your phone and pretend you are receiving a call with these reply; Hello... you mean?... Bokoharam is coming to our street?, Now look behind you if you see your guy come and sue me to court.

2.CAN'T DO WITHOUT YOU: just stage a fake death or tell am you get HIV if he pass your street again you can come and withdraw all my money for my account.

3.I LOVE YOU: No guy on earth can tell you that at first sight, yea, i mean no guy and if he does note him; he is a professional player.

4.I THINK OF YOU ALWAYS: Ash him, how he take put food for mouth. Since he is thinking of you how he take know say na mouth them dey put food?

5. YOU ARE SEXY: No real guy gives that rude comment to a Lady. Let me help you expatiate on that in few words; He is saying " I approach you simply because i see you will be good in bed, yea good for nothing than bed".

Add yours to help them ladies grin

6. Am not after you because of SEX, Infant am not even into sex

7. I don't mind you spending a the weekend at my place.
This is a girl you just met less than 2wks
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by Kingsasian(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
mirexxx:
ok we don hear kiss
shey Na everybody u dey kiss?please no pass me by oo,me too need wet kiss
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by NiceMan4(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
All these are just noise..
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by NiceMan4(m): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
Do you have a girlfriend?
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by NiceMan4(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
The truth is, girls play themselves, and they form to be the victim in the end.... He has a flashy car, you see a lot of girls around him, you even stole him from his girl, and you think you are not the one playing yourself? Oh, I like reasonable girls.
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by mirexxx(f): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:
shey Na everbdy i must quote am so addicted 2 quoting u o
ok av heard
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by cutieberie1(f): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
no 2 n 3 tho
op u tok true
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
mirexxx:
ok av heard
chai see roping,are u a police officer
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by naijaboiy: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
NiceMan4:
Do you have a girlfriend?
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by NiceMan4(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Its a harmless joke bro, forgive me.
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by NiceMan4(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
cutieberie1:
no 2 n 3 tho
op u tok true
He's not saying the truth in the truth, most of u girls really deceive yourselves.
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by naijaboiy: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
NiceMan4:
Its a harmless joke bro, forgive me.
Lol...i'm not pissed cheesy
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by mzhelena(f): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 5ive Words That Shows You Are Dating A Player. by NiceMan4(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...i'm not pissed cheesy
Correct guy..

(1) (Reply)

9 Relationship Stages That All Couples Experience / Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body / I Dont Really Know Who She Will Turn Out To Be In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.