Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido (22449 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by iyamoliki: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
ANY RATIONAL NIGERIAN WILL SUPPORT GMB. SAI GMB2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by pacesetter939: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Truth is bitter but it MUST be told.

Thank you Gov. Sule Lamido of Jigawa State for coming out very honest here about the People's General.

The CHANGE Nigerians seek for long is in sight come FeBUHARI 14, 2015.

GMB-Osinbajo all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by makzeze: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Predicted

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by pacesetter939: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
berrystunn:

Why did Buhari jail Fela Kuti in 1984? What was Fela’s crime? Singing against military govt ??
Vote Buhari if you want Nigeria to be Islamic country.
Opposite of GOODLUCK IS BADLUCK
No one can CHANGE THAT

Long Live Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Long live Mr president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan ,GCFR, BNER, GCON ,
till the end of time.

Aren't you ashamed?
Can't you see that you are a loner on the clueless GEJ's lane?
Join the moving train before you are left behind.

GMB all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by Solutioncrib: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
beopened:
Buhari, incorruptible, honest – Gov. Lamido

Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State on Monday described the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, as an incorruptible and honest leader.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Mr. Lamido stated this while addressing supporters of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at a rally in Maigatari.

He explained that he had no problem with the former head of state, but had with some of the candidate’s supporters, especially those that left the PDP to the APC.

I agreed like every other person that Buhari is an incorruptible, honest, clean and patriotic Nigerian.
“My concern has always been defectors who our party, PDP, had made ministers, governors, speakers and members of the National Assembly and left us after benefiting so much,” he said.

Mr. Lamido urged the electorate in the area to vote for PDP candidates in the coming elections.
According to him, the party’s governorship candidate, Aminu Ibrahim, and his running mate, Dr Nurudeen Mohammed, will continue from wherever I will stopped and will not betray the trust, if elected.
(NAN)

SOURCE:http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174784-buhari-incorruptible-honest-gov-lamido.html

Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by KanwuliaJara: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Who is this 'KASHAMU'? undecided

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=86359

Kashamu said he had been fighting the United States authorities over the issue of mistaken identity for long. [size=20pt]According to him, he had never been in the United States, noting that it was his brother that was accused of drug offences in that country.[/size] He said when he was arrested in the UK at the instigation of the United States, he spent four years in incarceration while investigations were conducted on him. He said the UK officials eventually discovered that he was not the man being sought by the Americans and was subsequently discharged. The businessman, who holds Nigerian and Beninese nationalities, asserted that he was arrested in Liverpool, England while travelling on his Beninese passport.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/169400-obasanjo-cleared-me-of-drug-charges-hates-me-now-because-of-jonathan-kashamu.html

[size=20pt]Obasanjo cleared me of drug charges, hates me now because of Jonathan – Kashamu

“As I have continually stated, I have never in stepped my feet into the U.S neither do I have any business there. I was wrongly accused, arrested, tried and freed over the same indictment. Indeed, my arrest, detention and trial were at its behest and the U.S Authorities fully participated in the whole extradition proceedings
[/size]

These TINUBU DRUG-PUSSSHERS ON NL CAN LIE!!!!

Kei!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy

Can TINUBU THE DRUG-PUSSSSHER SHOUT LIKE THIS KASHUMU MAN OF HIS INNOCENCE?
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by Kakpos: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
MALLAM SULE WE KNOW NOW
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by eaglechild: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
undecided undecided
But he fed on PTF funds.

Tell me another story.
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Did lamido say dat?..shame on d clueless klepto! # change feBUHARI 14 is inevitable!
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by lacedup(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Gaddam tired of all dis gossip shii...ain't dese niggaz politicians...wen is someone gonna effin tell me bout planned policies or reforms n quit with d whole 'chief ororo refuses to endorse buhari so Jonathan begins to dance shoki'
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

At least. . .no drug-pussssher dia! cheesy

Buruji Kashamu.
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Very odd name for a Nigerian I would assume... Buruji Kashamu.
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by anonimi: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

At least. . .no drug-pussssher dia! cheesy

That's true, Tinubu is with APC grin grin
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by kokoA(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
babestella:

Don't decieve yourself. They may not campaign for him in the open for fear of being killed by the illiterate foot soldiers supporting APC, but we all know that the ballot is secret.
lol.. And you think only their single votes will win the north for GEJ? Mr. President was sure going to loose the north anyway, but a good performance in office would have gained him some sympathy votes from some objective northerners and some northern christians. He failed to live up to expectations of many so he's gonna get punished by all northerners (literate, illiterate, muslims, christians, rich, poor etc).. Thank God the "he is a christian" sentiment has failed this time around.
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by blkmum700: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
reborn1:
otueke straight...

Abeg who be dat man way carry many bags inside water and where he de go abeg?
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:23am On Jan 13, 2015
beopened:
Jonathan is done for

All what Sule Lamido is concerned with is to deliver the Governorship candidate so that he will have a strong pedestal to negotiate with APC by the time Buhari becomes the President

He is least concerned with what becomes of The Clueless one

Northerners are not smiling at all

You are so much on point, especially concerning the above (in bold).
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by emmavis4u0052(m): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2015
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP. 2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP. 4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP. 5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP. 6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP. 7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP. 8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP. 9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP. 11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetrated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC ). Please,let's stop the self deceit!. My conclusion is all Nigeria politicians are selfish, corrupt and thieves . I will nt vote 4 anybody...... Sai Buhari my ass n up GEJ my foot

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by phransix147(m): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2015
reborn1:
otueke straight...

This got me laffing hard... Bros pls send this pic to my inbox pls... Phransix147@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by tiswell(m): 12:44am On Jan 13, 2015
smartdaction:
Amu Siri GI Ike joor
Onye arurala!
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by minister2015: 1:40am On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ is finished & buried I tell U, Sule lamido knows that Buhari is well-loved in jigawa, so he needs to campaign 4 Buhari b4 he can get people's sypamthy to vote his annoited PDP candidate, if he dares campaign against BUHARI he will be rusticated even by some PDP stalwarts not to talk of APCs and the entire masses of Jigawa have queued behind GMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by Eziachi: 1:48am On Jan 13, 2015
zizazizu:
Where is the endorsement na? He just spoke about the person. Nairalanders oooo!
What is endorsement?
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by amnestylaw1(m): 2:15am On Jan 13, 2015
He be like say Jona beans don burn o.
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by fandango: 3:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Na incoruptible and honesty we go chop? Do you know that President Nyerere of Tanzania was the most incuroptible and most honest president in africa? Cus of that he refuse civilization and liberty whc result in thier curent poorest economy, til today tanzanians are yet to recova from that misery? Abeg mak i hear word. I certainly want this change but it must come from a yonger generation not a pensioneer.
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by talktofemi: 5:59am On Jan 13, 2015
@OP You are biased.

Why not post the full text of Lamido's statement?

Took the liberty of helping u with some other parts. Find below:

[b]"Dutse—Jigawa State Governor of Sule Lamido has said that
the cabals surrounding the Presidential candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, APC, General Muhammad Buhari
would not allow him win next month’s general elections in
the country.
Lamido said that the ‘’cabals are capitalizing on Buhari’s
so call popularity to seek elective positions,’’ saying,
however, that ‘’Buhari cannot get the mandate of
Nigerians’’ at the polls.
The governor spoke while addressing a large crowd of the
ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, supporters in
Magatari town in the state during a political rally in the
area, Sunday,
“Frankly, even my party, the PDP has agreed that General
Buhari is an incorruptible person but those sounding him
are selfish, they are misleading him on the present
realities in the country,’’ he said.
Describing the “cabals as dangerous elements,’’ Lamido
said that those deceiving Buhari were the former members
of the PDP who dumped the party and moved closer to
Buhari.
“These cabals seeking elective positions are betrayers.
They betrayed PDP; the party which made them what they
are today. They will also betray Buhari as soon as they get
what they want, just as they are calling PDP all sorts of
names and regard Buhari like god now. They will turn their
back on him soon,’’ he noted
He however, assured that the PDP would reclaim all the
states it lost due to the defection of some of its former
members."

If we are to believe this, Buhari is going to be another Jonathan, in fact worse.[/b]
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by AnanseK(m): 6:25am On Jan 13, 2015
Tranquill:
The same Sule Lamido last week was saying that Buhari campaigns in the North by telling them how he is going to defend their faith then comes to the south to campaign on Unity. Mtchewww.

You are confused. You don't even know which Lamido they are talking about.
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by PassingShot(m): 6:29am On Jan 13, 2015
greatdeal1408:
Everybody hates Jonathan lipsrsealed

It's because Jonathan hates NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by PassingShot(m): 6:32am On Jan 13, 2015
fandango:
Na incoruptible and honesty we go chop? Do you know that President Nyerere of Tanzania was the most incuroptible and most honest president in africa? Cus of that he refuse civilization and liberty whc result in thier curent poorest economy, til today tanzanians are yet to recova from that misery? Abeg mak i hear word. I certainly want this change but it must come from a yonger generation not a pensioneer.

Tnzania's current state is not as a result of Juliu Nyerere. African true leaders cannot be completed without that man's name. So, don't say poo here!
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2015
beopened:
Buhari, incorruptible, honest – Gov. Lamido

Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State on Monday described the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, as an incorruptible and honest leader.

I agreed like every other person that Buhari is an incorruptible, honest, clean and patriotic Nigerian.

SOURCE:http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174784-buhari-incorruptible-honest-gov-lamido.html

Hahahahahahahahahaha............

What I see:

1) Politicians Lying with STRAIGHT FACE SINCE THE BEGINNING.

2) Naija Leaders are clueless and takes the Entire Naija people as Fool.

3) Many APC posters here don't Read, Think before they post. ( Sorry oh, but that is the truth)

Before they attack me, see wetin dis nigga talk.

Incorruptible? Na God or Jesus he be..... Which HUMAN being get that kind quality. Oya, Look how Buhari use get promotions for the Army na, plus how he surround himself with Corrupt niggas finish. NB: Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

Honest? A person wey swear oath say him certificate they for Military Board hand and na LIE. NB Certificate not School Result. How your employer wan use hold your Certificate na? He claim he did things in his previous administration but Every one knows he was just a FIGURE HEAD RUBBER STAMP Head of State, Igdiabon was the one who run things. Tell me, in which type of government or nation where the vice is more popular than the Head of State?

His he HONEST about his health conditions/ challenges?

Clean? In what sense? You mean to tell us that Buhari has not killed anyone who is innocent or imprison someone unjustly, CHEATED in one thing or the other. Let him tell naija, how igdiabon really died.

Patriotic? Of course every naija being claims to be but history has proved otherwise. MUST HE RULE AGAIN? IS HE IMPLYING THAT THERE IS NO NAIJA YOUTH WHO CAN RULE BETTER? So he has no prized student that could take his place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
No mortal can get rid of corruption, only God's Kingdom can! As embassadors of that Kingdom Government we can only OBSERVE as HUMANS (PDP,APC etc) deceive themselves. BUSINESS WILL CONTINUE NO MATTER WHO BECOME NAIJA PRESIDO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by caselessogbuagu: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2015
zizazizu:
Where is the endorsement na? He just spoke about the person. Nairalanders oooo!
and what does this mean to u? u de hear english so? he made that statement before his supporters about buhari and said nothing like 'vote gej' at the rally. Dont u think that's an indirect endorsement of buhari?
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by Tsanyawa: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Sule Lamido knows the truth...

FeBuhari for president

SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by jamace(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2015
It is sad that people see Buhari as honest and incorrigible. Politician Buhari has endorsed and legalised stealing of state funds by some state governors to sponsor his campaign without a thought about the numerous civil servants who have not been paid in such states. Is that integrity and honesty?

For the umpteenth time, I will say that those who savour the military Buhari and think he will repeat the feat in a democracy will be utterly disappointed. Politician Buhari is not different from any Nigerian politician. All Buhari is looking for is power. He lied about his wealth and certificate. His drive is to make personal statement and boost his personal ego. Buhari is aged and senile and of no use to Nigeria of today. Those clamoring for politician Buhari do not wish Nigeria well. They do not love Nigeria either.
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by billyG(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2015
Oga joe,will be shooting himself in d foot if he relie on any northern states or dia govnors 4 support,is it not wiser 4 them 2 support buhari & return power back 2 d region & negotiate defection later,aftr all it does matter if d cat is old as fa as it can catch a drunken rat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara / Tinubu, Oyetola, Aregbesola, Akande In Closed Door Meeting / My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.