Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] (55770 Views)

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by mtprofessor5(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2015
Why not....no be my pikins

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by jnrbayano(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2015
I am only doing myself a favour
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Misogynist2014(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2015
God forbid!
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by verygudbadguy(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Impossible is nothing when love is involved.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by babajero(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Why not, if she is down though
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2015
VickyyB:
That's a husband material. cheesy

Madam No. D 2nd pix nah husband under spell.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Coolguy89(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Its nothing sha,but wats her work den if I do all dis,you wil just end up spoiling her,some women wil take advantage of it to misbehave
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by ksa66(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Any man do this will cook,wash clothes including underwear when he see her lover with another man he will welcome him well...Anyway the woman have .....
Sirchucks:
It love made in casablanca?:-D
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Warisdis! wtf will I carry my baby with a wrapper. I can do it but in a different style.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by kwencypresh(f): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2015
d first one is acceptable
D second one is a no for me, bfor people begin ask me kwesions
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by gistmelove(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Please nothin bad now...

Afterall na my pikin...

And my dear wife is nt a maid nor my slave...

So i can do dis

because my belove dad do dsame to me...

I Love my dad like kilode

I love my wife like kan kan aiye

# Abu zaman

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by yehmi01(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2015
All this people sha.

Please for those of us that don't do this for our wives its not because we can't do it or we don't know how to do it.

Also not doing this does not make me love more or less.

The primary responsibility of a man is to provide for the home.

All of them put together.

And to be honest as a man providing for a home in this Nigeria or Lagos you just might not have time for things like this.

And that's no reason to say those doing it are this or that.

But from what I know any man that is fully committed to providing for the home will not have time for this.

I might be wrong but I doubt it. Not in this Lagos.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Yes.. Not a big deal..

It's not only the responsibility of the wife to take care of the kids..
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Missmossy(f): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Hahaha grin By their comments you shall know them.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by coolestca(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2015
I would have love to...
@2nd pix I imagine d woman as she looks at the man asking him "you no fit adjust dat pikin head abi?"
like if u think so
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by DutchNegro(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2015
The 1st is okay, but the 2nd is totally out of the way!
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2015
gej forever

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by RealBarney(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2015
Damn!Woman work na woman work,I won't do them in the name of romance....Uh Uh,no way!
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Foolishness lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by HopeAlive14(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Woman love dey turn man to mumu sometimes. grin grin

If na lie, go ask Adam! cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by seedorfg(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2015
That one don b gbewudani and o ti je efo riro, i cant
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by justi4jesu(f): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2015
The 2nd Pix is a No No!

What happened to Baby Carrier/stroller.
angry

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by ladywriter(f): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2015
The first picture is ok, but the second one get as e be. I will not be comfortable with my husband carrying my baby while I stroll beside him. Its a No No for me.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by mizvee(f): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2015
La ila!...i will not allow my hubby to do that o!! Ahn ahn op abegii
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2015
In ebenezer obe's word: There is no way, idea, or attitude that you can used to satisfy the entire human beings in this world
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Elinak(m): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2015
INTERNET CHALLENGES
"The central event of the twentieth century is the overthrow of matter. ...The powers of the mind are everywhere ascendant over the brute force of things."
-- George Gilder

Those of us who use the Internet are challenged with spam, viruses and worms. What meaning can we find in these culprits?

It helps to remember that the cause of everything lies in the spiritual realm. And so we might reflect:

On spam: What unsolicited junk do we allow to enter our minds and distract us from what's important?
On viruses: What malicious thoughts and behaviours sabotage our dreams and sap our vitality?
On worms: How do we allow fear to worm its way into our lives and subvert our highest intentions?
Mass consciousness is a reflection of all of our individual consciousnesses. The inner world creates the outer world. When we clean up our own systems, the external systems will follow suit.

"If each of us sweeps in front of our own steps, the whole world would be clean."
-- Goethe

Our process is clear. First 'know yourself' - your personality and direction in life. Then 'create a plan'. Next 'heal yourself and what holds you back. Then you can expand and 'grow yourself'.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Dbless(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2015
I can.., only when my wife is down, or samfin else#MARRITAL_UNDERSTANDING!!!
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Chris95(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2015
Bleep!! Hell naw!! angry
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by bornmekus: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2015
BWGISTdotCOM:
Guys Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife

Oya add yours but reply mine first...Nooooooo

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by heffem(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2015
VickyyB:
undecided
VickyyB:
husband wetin? Abeg park well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.