Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] (55767 Views)

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Beamborla(f): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
hunkydory:

A big boy is a real man.BIG BOY is just a phrase to describe a man who is rich.It does not mean he is immature cos of the "boy" in the phrase.

Lolest... this 'rich' thing again? lemme reserve my comment.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by achi4u(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
i backed all my kids with love.
But can't do the second one jare.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by hunkydory(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:

Lolest... this 'rich' thing again? lemme reserve my comment.
I reserve my comment too.I will PM you
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Go to Arab countries like saudi and egypt.the men carried children when ever they r goin out.9j men kiss
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Hussey12(f): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
I wont allow my hubby 2 do d 2nd.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by nicxguy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:
I can allow my husband do the first but the second, no way! I would rather back the baby while he carry the bag before all his family members start pleading with me or shouting at me to untie their son. That aside, I wouldn't want anyone to disrespect him or fingers pointing at him whenever he steps out.
What a thoughtful lady.......
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by eldnix: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Haa which kind issue b dis na...even d frst one na witout d backing stuff oo bt d oda one is insane..oga wia u d go wit dat baby na?.....if u do ur home work well n get a wife material guy u neva gat to xperience dis...no vex bt haaa
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Matican: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:
I can allow my husband do the first but the second, no way! I would rather back the baby while he carry the bag before all his family members start pleading with me or shouting at me to untie their son. That aside, I wouldn't want anyone to disrespect him or fingers pointing at him whenever he steps out.

WAA GBAYI. oNE PURE WATER FOR U!
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by odyx: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
A real dad will be happy to assist in bathing his kids but the second EGO will not allow.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Gabyiez32(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
akom0908:
Every responsible man can help his wife esp men like Buhari and his supporters

PLEASE WHAT DO YOU MEAN.......THAT HE IS A C...RD?
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by ABEngine(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sure! I always want that woman to last for me o! She isn't a beast of burden and yes, I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. So why not? grin
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by pedrojustice: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2015

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Beamborla(f): 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
hunkydory:

I reserve my comment too.I will PM you
Money things abi? cool
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Beamborla(f): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Matican:

WAA GBAYI. oNE PURE WATER FOR U!

Pls, add one biscuit na
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:
That is so sweet of you
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by IKJ66(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
1.Role of statistics in decision making

2,importance and method of data collection in statistics

3.method of data presentation

4.measure of central tendency

5.measure of partition

6.measure of dispersion
7.skewness,kurtosis and modality
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by sexynabila(f): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
woky:
I can do the first one with all pleasure, but can't do the 2nd one becos it stickily for mothers cheesy
oh.... u r so sweet.... love men ur type

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Dekonjay(f): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Don't see anything wrong with both pictures at all. If hubby wants to release me of physical stress why not! After all na we born the pikin together. Women work so hard at home and out of the home. A husband helping his wife, especially by backing the child, is adding more years to his wife's age by:
1. Reducing future BACK PAIN that is also a result of carrying a 5kg child for long.
2. Healthy and stress free wife means Happy home and Lots of kpekus wink grin

I see some tired women sometimes walking and carrying load while their husband is just flexing next to them, like nothing spoil! Please Women if your husband wants to help you, let him. It doesn't belittle or disrespect a Man. A man who can do that is a Man who understands the value of a Woman.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by hotunba20(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
not in face me and slap u building
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by raphroye: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
BWGISTdotCOM:
Guys Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife

Oya add yours but reply mine first...

@ op, u funny o.....why won't I do it......no be my children?? In fact, I woud do more than this for my seeds(children)
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by godwineli(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
The first one i can do with all pleasure
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Etoshil18(m): 4:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Mimienudles:
That isn't love. I mean it isn't proper
Tankx you fur that..i believe dat man iz either under curse or under jax

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Etoshil18(m): 4:09am On Jan 14, 2015
VickyyB:
That's a husband material. cheesy
plz, wht iz yur own defination of husband material?
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Etoshil18(m): 4:13am On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:
Since I don dey lick where urine and menses dey come out
Tell Me what I no fit do

Even self I dey cook and wash while she watch movie.

ignore that shit I wrote.
We re helper to each other but the man have to limit it or else the woman will misuse d opportunity.
absolutely true.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by dammyk(m): 6:47am On Jan 14, 2015
E no possible... smileyE no possible...
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Exponental(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2015
pix 1 depends on d situation on ground.
pix 2 NO.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by anthoniaz(f): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2015
dechandel:
When i was a kid.. My dad did the first one alot. Especially when my mum was heavy with my sister
He did it with love. That didnt stop him from being the head of the family. It doesnt make him less a man
I dont see anything wrong with helping out with your own kids. Its necessary.
Even now that we are all grown. My dad still comes back from work. Enter kitchen and cooks for his family. Its part of the family ritual that keeps the bonding real tight cool. But this one is more like a yearly stuff grin

Wow! Are we of the same dad? smiley
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2015
Elebiju:
my mother had 6 boys and you don't expect her to do all the chores just because she had boys only, she trained us like.....even when she had a blender at home she ordered for grinding stone just to make us....u know,moreover I used to pity her when she runs around the house to make her family comfy, you dare not watch TV when she is in d kitchen.

Understandable!

But the picture is the height of it. What that picture tells me is either that guys wife died while giving birth to the second child or there is serious Husband maltreatment going on.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by holatin(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2015
Etoshil18:
absolutely true.
k sir
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by dechandel(f): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2015
anthoniaz:

Wow! Are we of the same dad? smiley
Lol
Coincidental dad tongue smiley
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by anthoniaz(f): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
Coincidental dad tongue smiley
smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Elebiju: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ganoderma:

Understandable!

But the picture is the height of it. What that picture tells me is either that guys wife died while giving birth to the second child or there is serious Husband maltreatment going on.
he is a widower obviously or his wife is a runaway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.