Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] (55951 Views)

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by pauldehero(m): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2015
lets make the glo network the
best in africa,this is the greatest songs
ever,download glo unlimited ,a pure heart
melting song,....YOU can port right
now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2015
wristwatch:

Madam No. D 2nd pix nah husband under spell.
African mentality.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by freecocoa(f): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2015
How is bathing and taking care of your kids, doing something for your wife? Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2015
Some things are degrading and is not expected from an african man. Bathing the kids when the wife is busy with some other things is not improper but carrying the baby on my back is so impossible. Though I can carry our child on my chest

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Project400: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
They are supposed to be my kids, I am doing it for them, not my wife!
Nice response, sire smiley
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Some things are degrading and is not expected from an african man. Bathing the kids when the wife is busy with some other things is not improper but carrying the baby on my back is so impossible. Though I can carry our child on my chest

You got some points though..
The second picture get as e be..
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by eaccyboy(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2015
I can't do both..I wl hv manage d 1st one bt wch one is backing a baby n same time bathing d othr..wer she go abi she run n left d kids wt me ni..So God forbid

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by mcdokwe(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2015
Not a big deal, have done both and I didn't do it for anybody but for me. But no be with wrapper, but baby carrier. How I love to bathe my lil angel.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by ronald4lif(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2015
Project400:

Nice response, sire smiley

Many thanks bruv!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2015
Na man wey he b say him wife na d bread winner 4 d family, na him dey fit dey do all dat 4 dia wife n even more.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2015
Dimples192:
Second picture is very common in the west
It's very manly maybe it's the equipment used that makes it look acceptable.

From what I've observed sef, it makes them more likeable to women. Especially single dads, they love to strap their babies to themselves to get attention.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2015
Some ppl just de embarrass the male gender
Akranez:

You got some points though..
The second picture get as e be..
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2015
crazysaint:
Hell No!!! Only on one condition. That she's sick before i do that. Infact i good wife woun't dare allowed you to do that.

K
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:
I can allow my husband do the first but the second, no way! I would rather back the baby while he carry the bag before all his family members start pleading with me or shouting at me to untie their son. That aside, I wouldn't want anyone to disrespect him or fingers pointing at him whenever he steps out.
a true woman has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Dammyjohn(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:
I can allow my husband do the first but the second, no way! I would rather back the baby while he carry the bag before all his family members start pleading with me or shouting at me to untie their son. That aside, I wouldn't want anyone to disrespect him or fingers pointing at him whenever he steps out.
Woooo.Ori e pe!!!
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by jammani(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2015
I still have constraint with the first one sef, I can't back, let me show luv by cooking carryn, feeding and washing the baby's poo but back! Nba, society will change it for you.

The second one, mehn, the guy f*uck up, it would hav been cool if he carries the baby like the normal chest-chest stuff.

By this way, na dis kind people vex no dey funny if things gone bad
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:
untie their son! grin
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2015
woky:
I can do the first one with all pleasure, but can't do the 2nd one becos it stickily for mothers cheesy
Stickily ke,adhesive ni...

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=Mimienudles post=29735330]That isn't love. I mean it isn't proper[/quote

God forgive me for what I'm about to type to this person..

Idiot ki bu!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by miss2895(f): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:

AS IN... THE SECOND 1 IS A BIT TOO MUCH, BESIDES ITS NOT LIKE D WIFE IS CARRYING SME THING HEAVY. EVEN IF SHE IS A BIT TIRED OR SMETIN HE DOESNT HAVE TO BACK THE BABY HE COULD CARRY THE BABY IN HIS ARMS
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Beamborla(f): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2015
stardragon:

untie their son! grin

Lol... but I never tie am
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by hensben(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2015
ladywriter:
The first picture is ok, but the second one get as e be. I will not be comfortable with my husband carrying our baby while I stroll beside him. Its a No No for me.
fixed
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by koning: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Don't even know how to do both. The baby could fall from my back. For women only.
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by damrmd02(f): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2015
He can help with the first one,but I won't allow him for the second pics,its un call for..Na him family go shout on me make I release their piking frm bondage if such act happen grin
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Why not, if she is worth it.

After all, I've done dis a couple of times for my siblings and nephews, na my own pikin own go hard me?

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by tonychristopher: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2015
i do bath my daughter..but backing my kids tufiakwa

aru
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by ogaprime(m): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2015
VickyyB:
That's a husband material. cheesy

Aunty you won buy?? Original husband material dey ooo which one you want..

Naija made material
Oyinbo made material
Heavenly made material

All at affordable prices....

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by diasporaman(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Wait. Is this not Daddy Ebuka @ Okokomaiko ?
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by dokunbam(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2015
Well... I can do the 1st b

but the second
VVV

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Mega72(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2015
Not for my wife buh my kids,I can do any good for my family if that's what they want..it doesn't matter jari...

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by olamilekside2: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2015
hmmmmm

CHEAPEST DATA EVER ON (MTN, GLO & ETISALAT) ANDROID DATA. CONTACT on 08063994339 or Whatsapp 08067478662
Adetech Data solution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos / Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.