Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN (95062 Views)

Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) / Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu / Discover The New Method Of Payment Of NOUN School Fees with RRR code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
gabialonso:

@BornSad when are we suppose to pay up our fees to be eligible for exams?

Payment is "always" on. But it's left for you to know when the exam is due and hurry up cause you've got much to read, lol..

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Roum(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
I'm planning to enrol for a Bsc programme but don't know if it can be viable this year again?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by gabialonso(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Roum:
I'm planning to enrol for a Bsc programme but don't know if it can be viable this year again?
its viability is a function of your time and money, since they both constitute personal factors nobody can determine it except you. Zenith bank can' wait to have your money grin
Roum:
its viability is a function of your time and money, since they both constitute personal factors nobody can determine it except you. Zenith bank can' wait to have your money
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Roum(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
gabialonso:
its viability is a function of your time and money, since they both constitute personal factors nobody can determine it except you. Zenith bank can' wait to have your money grin its viability is a function of your time and money, since they both constitute personal factors nobody can determine it except you. Zenith bank can' wait to have your money
thank u very much

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by harrysterol(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Roum:
do the b.sc bro is more preferable
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Roum:

Though this thread was created with MSc students in mind, I'd still attempt to answer your question.

Even though application is year round for BSc, admission is actually twice a year. So I'd advise you apply anytime on or before June so you'd be able to join the second set for this year.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Roum(m): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2015
BornSad:

Though this thread was created with MSc students in mind, I'd still attempt to answer your question.

Even though application is year round for BSc, admission is actually twice a year. So I'd advise you apply anytime on or before June so you'd be able to join the second set for this year.
thank u brother.....ur name tho
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Roum(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2015
harrysterol:
do the b.sc bro is more preferable
thank you my oga...
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2015
Roum:

thank u brother.....ur name tho

Welcome, dude. My name is for real.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by kevoh(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nice BornSad. So far,I have registered my courses for Msc Info Tech, signed up on NOUNilearn and the TMA link, gone to the SC for course materials told to wait till next week (decided to download them instead ). My question is what next? The TMA portal doesn't show any TMAs for me. What next?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
kevoh:

Nice BornSad. So far,I have registered my courses for Msc Info Tech, signed up on NOUNilearn and the TMA link, gone to the SC for course materials told to wait till next week (decided to download them instead ). My question is what next? The TMA portal doesn't show any TMAs for me. What next?

You've done your part.

You will be notified when TMA's are out.

Btw, which study center?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by kevoh(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
BornSad:

You've done your part.

You will be notified when TMA's are out.

Btw, which study center?
Central Area, Abuja
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
kevoh:

Central Area, Abuja

Ok... cool.

Info Tech is great.
Also my department.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by kevoh(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
BornSad:

Ok... cool.

Info Tech is great.
Also my department.
Wait are u in info tech(Msc) too ?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
kevoh:

Wait are u in info tech(Msc) too ?

Yeah.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by kevoh(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
BornSad:

Yeah.
You seem to know much. Guess u must be in your second semester. Hope it's not too early and out of line to bother you for past questions wink
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
kevoh:

You seem to know much. Guess u must be in your second semester. Hope it's not too early and out of line to bother you for past questions wink

I wish.

I created this thread for US, the new\perspective MSc students.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by gabialonso(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
@Bornsad please what is the procedure for paying school fees.. Kindly guild me through, i intend paying up 2moro
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Goldpeas(m): 5:33am On Feb 03, 2015
following keenly !.....can I apply for PGD while m serving??

;I am an HND holder of estate management

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by kevoh(m): 6:41am On Feb 03, 2015
gabialonso:
@Bornsad please what is the procedure for paying school fees.. Kindly guild me through, i intend paying up 2moro
Go to Zenith Bank, explain to the the teller that you want to fund your NOUN e-wallet. On the deposit slip put ur full name in the depositor's name part, ur phone number and write ur Matric Number at the top of the deposit slip.
You'll be given a printout containing your transaction I.D .
Log on to your portal, after a few hours you will find out that your fund has been deposited and the school fees deducted automatically.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by kevoh(m): 6:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Goldpeas:
following keenly !.....can I apply for PGD while m serving??

;I am an HND holder of estate management
You might not be allowed to be screened as you'll be required to show your NYSC certificate at the point of screening except you can magically produce one.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 03, 2015
kevoh:

Go to Zenith Bank, explain to the the teller that you want to fund your NOUN e-wallet. On the deposit slip put ur full name in the depositor's name part, ur phone number and write ur Matric Number at the top of the deposit slip.
You'll be given a printout containing your transaction I.D .
Log on to your portal, after a few hours you will find out that your fund has been deposited and the school fees deducted automatically.

Thanks, Kevoh.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by krones: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2015
I have been learning 'codedly' from this thread. Thnks guys for the information. I just applied for MBA. Cleared and got mat no. Can someone help with the school time table pls. i.e when first semester exam will hold.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Gestapo123: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
please why does it take so long for project topics to be approved? I submitted my topic since october last year and up till date has not been approved. All they keep saying is 'keep waiting, u will be notified once approved', and honestly am tired of waiting. Why must every project topic be approved in Lagos, why not let state directors do this and reduce the work load for d oga@d top. How can i get my topic approved fast please?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by kevoh(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
MSc Info Tech guys, how una dey? I'm sure people would have been swotting real hard and answering their TMAs. Just to resurrect the thread, anyone with MSc Info Tech Past question Semester 1?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Gestapo123:

please why does it take so long for project topics to be approved? I submitted my topic since october last year and up till date has not been approved. All they keep saying is 'keep waiting, u will be notified once approved', and honestly am tired of waiting. Why must every project topic be approved in Lagos, why not let state directors do this and reduce the work load for d oga@d top. How can i get my topic approved fast please?

Sorry for the inconveniences, dear. But I suggest you follow this up aside online.

Meanwhile, this thread is for we the new ones so we may not have solutions to your issues.

Best of luck!
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
krones:

I have been learning 'codedly' from this thread. Thnks guys for the information. I just applied for MBA. Cleared and got mat no. Can someone help with the school time table pls. i.e when first semester exam will hold.

The time table is out and could be seen online but it is likely to be distorted due to the elections. Please, check online for more accurate response on the exam dates.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
kevoh:

MSc Info Tech guys, how una dey? I'm sure people would have been swotting real hard and answering their TMAs. Just to resurrect the thread, anyone with MSc Info Tech Past question Semester 1?

Bro, my work no even gree me know wetin I dey do again. I pray I am able to cope with the two.

You can help with TMA's here if you wish. We can deliberate on stuffs together.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by kevoh(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
BornSad:

Bro, my work no even gree me know wetin I dey do again. I pray I am able to cope with the two.

Help to solve TMAs? Abeg add me for whatsapp...
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
kevoh:

Help to solve TMAs? Abeg add me for whatsapp.

Kk
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Jsmile(m): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
BornSad:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.