Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN (95118 Views)

Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) / Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu / Discover The New Method Of Payment Of NOUN School Fees with RRR code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Ladybianca(f): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2015
Nice thread, learnt a lot, will get my msc form soonest jst hope it isn't late

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by kissoflife: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2015
BornSad:

Sure.
I am interested in A PGD course but still skeptical. Can someone explain to me how easy it is to get a transcript from NOUN after studies?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2015
kissoflife:

I am interested in A PGD course but still
skeptical.
Can someone explain to me how easy it is to get
a transcript from NOUN after studies?

This, I believe has been answered before. It is not hard at all. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2015
kevoh:

You are welcome my brother. Meanwhile, frontpage slot is like that. It's a good thing the thread had gone about 5 pages before it was posted on frontpage (The way Nairaland used to be) otherwise troublemakers and thread derailers who have no meaningful contribution would have killed the purpose of the thread from page 0..

Yeah, really.

Warm Regards. smiley
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by AngelEbi(f): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
BornSad:

The June/July Session.
thanks a lot. Hope exams are nt close? I'll try 2 apply. Dis thread has been helpful
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by slymichael(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Am bsc holder. I studied accountancy and I want to enrol for PGD program. Pls what r d steps to dis? I have not collected my original result yet. Tanx
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by ayokunlei(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
BornSad:

You're welcome.
bornsad. Dont take yourself as a sad person o... This name doesnT fit you. Try and change that name pls. Mentorandfriend--- can also advice you more on this though...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Ladipodeal: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
BornSad:

This is beyond me. You will need to contact your school of study.
Is registration still on for this session?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by GCFR696(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
BornSad:

The application form requires your work experience so I'm supposing it counts. However, you should be sure you are qualified before applying else the system might give you another course. In that regards, I suggest you visit the nearest study center ASAP.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by somadinho10: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please I'm still doing my bsc at noun,my question is what is the total credit unit for one to graduate
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by GentleNaaz(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
BornSad:

Very simple but first thing first.

Simply walk into the nearest Zenith Bank and tell them you want to pay for NOUN MSc form (N7500). A paper will be given to you which contains your PIN for online application and the steps for this. Log onto their site and access your application form using the PIN given. Fill the form either immediately or come back later to complete it if you don't have the necessary information needed ready. After eventually filling the form completely, print a copy out and then click on "submit" and print out your provisional admission letter. On this later, you'd see the necessary documents for screening. Go along with this form, the application form and the required documents to your study centre of choice for screening. After a successful screening, proceed to register and collect your course materials. That's all.

Please, be sure you're qualified before applying for a particular course to avoid waste of money cause the provisional letter won't be available for unqualified people.
Do they offer Msc on Food science and technology or related fields?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by ernecy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
BornSad:

https://www.students.com.ng/postgraduate-courses-available-in-noun-20142015/

Any difference?
yeah! There is great difference. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by remirez07(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pls. I want enlightenment about their Post-graduate diploma.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by IFELEKE(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
This thread is really informative, kudos to the originator and all active participants... I am really impressed and more enlightened.
Please can I still apply for The M Sc Prog?
When is the deadline?
I'll appreciate a prompt feedback
By the way,
@BornSad,
Don't worry, happiness will find you soon!
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by phefo12345(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Do they serve for undergraduate
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Bflexing(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Why is it just a BSc in mathematics accepted for MIT and statistics not accepted?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by aydsmart: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hello Bornsad/house,

Do you know of any NOUN arrangement for instalmental payment of tuition fees. Will be looking forward to hear from you
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by truvine(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
please I need answer to this.
will my admission by based on the arrival of my transcript, because I doubt if my school will make it ready for collection in one months
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
kevoh:

Have you been screened? Have the ICT people developped a username and password for you to enable access to your portal? As for the past questions, you need to find fellow PGD Business Administration scholars like you and interact with them. Don't stay alone or else you might miss important info. I'm also based in abuja by the way.
.hi kevoh,nice having you here,am actually done with all those, even submitted my form already. I just need someone that's Familiar with the whole thing to put me through
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
BornSad:

I would appreciate if you lbe more specific with your . As for the past questions, your study centre can help with that.
Thanks for the response, am actually done with the registration, I just want to get in touch with people doing same program so we can relate and rub minds together
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by aameyah(f): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please is Post Graduate diploma degree in education available.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by lovesamzy: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
dear all,

plz I want to confirm can someone with HND upper credit Elect/Elect (Telecomunication Option) be given admission to study MSc Info Tech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Sunnyvale(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
thanks for this thread. I am a new student for MSc Business Administration. pls can anyone send me the list of all the courses to be offered and past questions. my mail is princesunboy@yahoo.com thanks alot
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Ayostically: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
@ bornsad, what I want is masters in tourism/hospitality mgt.
its in the undergraduate program but don't know if it's in the postgraduate program
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by felixboye1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
truvine:
please I need answer to this.
will my admission by based on the arrival of my transcript, because I doubt if my school will make it ready for collection in one months
They don't actually ask for transcript. Your certificates are enough.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by felixboye1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
aydsmart:
Hello Bornsad/house,

Do you know of any NOUN arrangement for instalmental payment of tuition fees. Will be looking forward to hear from you
You only register for courses you can afford to pay for. No installment.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
lovesamzy:
dear all,

plz I want to confirm can someone with HND upper credit Elect/Elect (Telecomunication Option) be given admission to study MSc Info Tech

No. U will have to go through PGD.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by felixboye1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
IFELEKE:
This thread is really informative, kudos to the originator and all active participants... I am really impressed and more enlightened.
Please can I still apply for The M Sc Prog?
When is the deadline?
I'll appreciate a prompt feedback
By the way,
@BornSad,
Don't worry, happiness will find you soon!
No deadline. Form always on sales 24/7/4/12. Go 2 bank & pay 7.5k and get admitted same day.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sunnyvale:
thanks for this thread. I am a new student for MSc Business Administration. pls can anyone send me the list of all the courses to be offered and past questions. my mail is princesunboy@yahoo.com thanks alot

Check the school page for the list of all courses to be offered but u will have to visit your study centre for past questions or any business centre nearest to your SC (study center).
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by felixboye1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
remirez07:
Pls. I want enlightenment about their Post-graduate diploma.
Check the website. www.nou.edu.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.