Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN (95105 Views)

Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) / Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu / Discover The New Method Of Payment Of NOUN School Fees with RRR code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by felixboye1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
kissoflife:

I am interested in A PGD course but still
skeptical.
Can someone explain to me how easy it is to get
a transcript from NOUN after studies?
As simple as ABC. Pay to Noun Skye bank acct & wait 4 ur transcript. Alternatively, go 2 d hqrts @ Lagos & collect it within few days.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by felixboye1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
slymichael:
Am bsc holder. I studied accountancy and I want to enrol for PGD program. Pls what r d steps to dis? I have not collected my original result yet. Tanx
No admission until ur results are available.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by felixboye1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ladipodeal:

Is registration still on for this session?
Yes
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by felixboye1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
somadinho10:
Please I'm still doing my bsc at noun,my question is what is the total credit unit for one to graduate
90 if u started from 200level. 120 if u started fresh.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
To prospective students: I would advise that you check ur course list at http://www.nou.edu.ng/page/list-of-registerable-courses and download ur course materials from the school page and be sure u can cover all those courses before u pay for ur school fees. else, you might have yourself to blame. Why? NOUN doesn't postpone her exams past 1 week (that's even rarely). If you can't read and understand all d mAterials b4 d stipulated exam period, pls., just deffer your registration till Dec.!
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by felixboye1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
GentleNaaz:

Do they offer Msc on Food science and technology or related fields?
Check NOUN website: www.nou.edu.ng
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by ngjpub: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nigerian Graduates’ Journal (NGJ) represents an on-line open-access collection of completely supervised thesis/project and research works of graduates, covering a wide range of disciplines, fields and specialties from various Nigerian Universities and institutions.
This website is a product of passion driven vision combined with efforts to relate to the “world screen”, researches carried out by Nigerian graduates and graduate student authors both at home and in the Diaspora by playing an instrumental role in enhancing its availability, accessibility, and reach, as well as showcasing their ingenuity.

visit www.ngjpub.com for details.

Best of luck.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Vicben(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
slymichael:
Am bsc holder. I studied accountancy and I want to enrol for PGD program. Pls what r d steps to dis? I have not collected my original result yet. Tanx
You can still be admitted without your original certificate if it's not been more than two years since you graduated, you have a testimonial that states your grade.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by somadinho10: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
felixboye1:
90 if u started from 200level. 120 if u started fresh.
thanks a lot bro
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by StudentsNG: 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
[size=18pt]NOUN[/size] provide a good option to affordable and convenient education especially for those that are working and still interested to gather papers. We have several useful articles that will get you going via this link https://www.students.com.ng/category/noun
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by bchi(f): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2015
BornSad:

Very simple but first thing first.

Simply walk into the nearest Zenith Bank and tell them you want to pay for NOUN MSc form (N7500). A paper will be given to you which contains your PIN for online application and the steps for this. Log onto their site and access your application form using the PIN given. Fill the form either immediately or come back later to complete it if you don't have the necessary information needed ready. After eventually filling the form completely, print a copy out and then click on "submit" and print out your provisional admission letter. On this later, you'd see the necessary documents for screening. Go along with this form, the application form and the required documents to your study centre of choice for screening. After a successful screening, proceed to register and collect your course materials. That's all.

Please, be sure you're qualified before applying for a particular course to avoid waste of money cause the provisional letter won't be available for unqualified people.
Are they offering Information technology course
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2015
bchi:

Are they offering Information technology course
Yeah, sure.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2015
AngelEbi:

thanks a lot. Hope exams are nt close? I'll try 2 apply. Dis thread has been helpful

You are most graciously welcome. Exams will start in November, I suppose
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2015
slymichael:

Pay in the form amount in one of their banks, pick your PIN, purchase and fill your form online, print it out and proceed to the school for registration.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2015
ayokunlei:

bornsad. Dont take yourself as a sad person o...
This name doesnT fit you.
Try and change that name pls.
Mentorandfriend--- can also advice you more on this though...

Haha grin

I'll consider that... Thanks!
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Ladipodeal:

Is registration still on for this session?

Yeah..... wink
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
GentleNaaz:

Do they offer Msc on Food science and technology or related fields?
Here is the list of all their courses:
http://.com/full-list-courses-offered-national-open-university-nigeria-noun/
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2015
remirez07:

Pls. I want enlightenment about their Post-graduate diploma.

You could be more specific with your questions.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2015
IFELEKE:

This thread is really informative, kudos to the originator and all active participants... I am really impressed and more enlightened.
Please can I still apply for The M Sc Prog?
When is the deadline?
I'll appreciate a prompt feedback
By the way,
@BornSad,
Don't worry, happiness will find you soon!

Thanks, man! Yeah, you can still apply. I do not know the deadline but the earlier the better.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Bflexing:

Why is it just a BSc in mathematics accepted for MIT and statistics not accepted?

I never knew about that, really.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by ayokunlei(m): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2015
BornSad:

Haha grin
I'll consider that... Thanks!
kudos

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Bflexing:

Why is it just a BSc in mathematics accepted for MIT and statistics not accepted?

I never knew about that, really.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
aydsmart:
Hello Bornsad/house,

Do you know of any NOUN arrangement for instalmental payment of tuition fees. Will be looking forward to hear from you

No, bro. But you can visit any study center around to find out about this.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2015
truvine:

please I need answer to this.
will my admission by based on the arrival of my transcript, because I doubt if my school will make it ready for collection in one months

No, it won't. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2015
onyaigo:

Thanks for the response, am actually done with the registration, I just want to get in touch with people doing same program so we can relate and rub minds together

Cool, this is my second semester. Nice having you around. smiley
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2015
aameyah:

Please is Post Graduate diploma degree in education available.

Here http://.com/full-list-courses-offered-national-open-university-nigeria-noun/
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2015
lovesamzy:
dear all,

plz I want to confirm can someone with HND upper credit Elect/Elect (Telecomunication Option) be given admission to study MSc Info Tech

I suggest you go and find out yourself at the nearest study center to avoid misinformation. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2015
Ayostically:

@ bornsad, what I want is masters in tourism/hospitality mgt.
its in the undergraduate program but don't know if it's in the postgraduate program

This list shows everything, find out for yourself, bro: http://.com/full-list-courses-offered-national-open-university-nigeria-noun/
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2015
Wow, that's the spirit! The spirit of togetherness!

Thanks guys for your contribution especially felixboye1 and jboixxx, you guys rock full-time!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by IFELEKE(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2015
BornSad:

Thanks, man! Yeah, you can still apply. I do not know the deadline but the earlier the better.

Okay, I will take time out to thoroughly study the Progs via the sites provided here over the weekend.
Once again, thank you for this!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by LOUIS6(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
somadinho10:
Please I'm still doing my bsc at noun,my question is what is the total credit unit for one to graduate

120 credit unit

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.