Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN (95268 Views)

Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) / Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu / Discover The New Method Of Payment Of NOUN School Fees with RRR code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by tundemoxie(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wow I love this thread. No offence but other NOUN threads I've read are characterized by PEJ-like grammar. Lol
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by wableo: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
tundemoxie:
Wow I love this thread. No offence but other NOUN threads I've read are characterized by PEJ-like grammar. Lol

LoL. This is for Postgraduate students, so there must be difference.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by truvine(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Please house, I need MBA past questions.. 1st semester courses to be precise. Anyone who can help out should please do. Olajideokulau@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Vicben(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
jboixxx:

Seriously? U must be kidding. Login here http://tma.nou.edu.ng/ . Click on MY TMA HOME tab, hover over MY TMA tab to select ADD MISSING TMA. Ur TMA code is NUMCHAR(6)...eg. PMB721; no spacing.
I did as you advised but no course is displaying in the TMA portal. Do I have to register them for exams before I can take the TMAs?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Vicben:
I did as you advised but no course is displaying in the TMA portal. Do I have to register them for exams before I can take the TMAs?
Your TMAs are dependent of ur course reg, not exam reg. Try again d procedure highlighted earlier, else, get hands-on help.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by kellsmania: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls o I need past questions for pgd information tech.. My email is akpatikelly@gmail.com. And if any one in apapa centre in the same department call also contact me on watsapps 07036690816
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by truvine(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
I think TMA now dependent of exam reg. It's not always deir until one has register it for exams.
Have experience same and they were updated when I register courses for exam
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by laimartins7(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
jboixxx:

1. Re-sit
2. If ur TCU is at least d total graduating unit, u're free
3. Most likely
4. 6
Many thanks to your reply.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
truvine:
I think TMA now dependent of exam reg. It's not always deir until one has register it for exams.
Have experience same and they were updated when I register courses for exam
Oh!
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by laimartins7(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2015
jboixxx:

1. Re-sit
2. If ur TCU is at least d total graduating unit, u're free
3. Most likely
4. 6
Thanks.
When I visited d headquarters llast week I was told is 4units nd in my study center I was told 6units. Kinda confused ere. TCU IS 30 for pgdpa
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by bolseas(f): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hello Udysweet,

Please where is their office located in Apapa?

Thanks
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by udysweet(f): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Its inside naval base,Marine beach. I took a bus going to Ajegunle(from stadium) and alighted at Marine beach bus stop,then cross over to d oda side of the road and walk down. Or ask frm der. Once u pass the security check point dats lik d gate,walk down a bit and turn left,walk down,u will see d building on d left. U can't it miss and of cos u will meet pple headed dat way
bolseas:
Hello Udysweet,

Please where is their office located in Apapa?

Thanks
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by bolseas(f): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
@Udysweet, thank you.

I will try to trace that place.

What were the steps you took before going to their office?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by udysweet(f): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Steps? I don't get that part. I just wanted to go and see the place myself and know wat its about since I've been following dis thread,to know wch is closer for me wen I begin admission process say Dec(new sessions I was told is Jan)
bolseas:
@Udysweet, thank you.

I will try to trace that place.

What were the steps you took before going to their office?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by bolseas(f): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
@udysweet... Your response is sufficient.

Thank you.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by wableo: 4:23am On Sep 16, 2015
Please I want to know if the time table for exam is out. Each center time table differ? Is it going to be pasted online or at the study centre ? Thank you
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2015
wableo:
Please I want to know if the time table for exam is out. Each center time table differ? Is it going to be pasted online or at the study centre ? Thank you
Check ds out. 1st draft copy of d timetable. Look it up n notify the management of any unexpected!

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by truvine(m): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2015
please, i cant find GST on it , or is it my eyes.
can someone help check properly
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2015
Vicben:

Please where can one get the past questions?

You can check your study center or seek those who have passed your level.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2015
truvine:

please, i cant find GST on it , or is it my eyes.
can someone help check properly

Of course, there is GST..... or am I missing your question?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by truvine(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2015
BornSad:

Of course, there is GST..... or am I missing your question?
I mean I can't see it on the draft copy.. Have checked and checked
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by fid1m: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2015
truvine:

u are right no GST807 (The Good Study Guide)...
management pls take note.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by udysweet(f): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
HELLO people. i just decided to try my luck with the registration thing since id paid for the form,then maybe make my payment in dec for the other fees. but i cant seem to go beyond the page that carries my bio data and the course am registering for. i had to log out to avoid any further issues o,lol.
do i just hold on till december then? i hope it wont affect this money i have paid for the form?
i await responses @jboixx @bornsad
i hope say i never do asheju o,lol
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by wableo: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
fid1m:

u are right no GST807 (The Good Study Guide)...
management pls take note.
GST807 is same as GST107, no difference
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by truvine(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
udysweet:
HELLO people. i just decided to try my luck with the registration thing since id paid for the form,then maybe make my payment in dec for the other fees. but i cant seem to go beyond the page that carries my bio data and the course am registering for. i had to log out to avoid any further issues o,lol.
do i just hold on till december then? i hope it wont affect this money i have paid for the form?
i await responses @jboixx @bornsad
i hope say i never do asheju o,lol
that's how far you can go until you've paid and the compulsory #40,000 deducted
but in the mean time, you can download the course materials and begin to read ahead of the next opens.
you will have alot of time to yourself
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by truvine(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
wableo:

GST807 is same as GST107, no difference
even the said GST 107 isn't there as well.
going by what you said, then it wouldn't be a PEN ON PAPER exam, probably that why its not on the POP time table . '
just thinking aloud, pls. , those who have pass through this stage should enlighten us
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
truvine:

First semester? Yeah, GST exam date comes out afterwards... wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by wableo: 2:05am On Sep 17, 2015
jboixxx:

Check ds out. 1st draft copy of d timetable. Look it up n notify the management of any unexpected!
Thank you. Please I need to ask this because is very important. Where I'm working I have to apply for casual leave in advance to be able to sit for the exam. Once I apply is going to be difficult to change it. My question now is that do you think the exam dates wont be changed? From experience Noun follow their time table strictly?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2015
wableo:

Thank you. Please I need to ask this because is very important. Where I'm working I have to apply for casual leave in advance to be able to sit for the exam. Once I apply is going to be difficult to change it. My question now is that do you think the exam dates wont be changed? From experience Noun follow their time table strictly?
As regards the date being shifted, NOUN adheres strictly to d academic calendar as it affects exam date, except if deemed necessary. If at all, it'd be rescheduled, only by a week.
Apply based on the TT dt will be released later ds week or next. 3wks will do.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by aydsmart: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hello guys,
Exam preps in the air, I need past questions for all MSc info tech courses. Kindly send to aysmart@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by tundemoxie(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hi everyone. Pls I need to know if I am eligible to apply for M.Sc Information Tech. I just checked the requirements on the school website and a portion says that applicants from other fields of study might need to do a PGD Info Tech first. I want to apply with my PGD Applied Geophysics (upper credit).
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
tundemoxie:
Hi everyone. Pls I need to know if I am eligible to apply for M.Sc Information Tech. I just checked the requirements on the school website and a portion says that applicants from other fields of study might need to do a PGD Info Tech first. I want to apply with my PGD Applied Geophysics (upper credit).
PGD straight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.