Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

What Should I Do With This House Help? Pls, Advise. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do With This House Help? Pls, Advise. (14068 Views)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do With This House Help? Pls, Advise. by dein77(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
LordReed:

What people won't get over is you calling her your house help. I probably would have commended your effort if you had not used the term but as it is I just find it hard to overlook. I want to believe in your sincerity but I know my heart will "curse" you if otherwise.

What should be your attitude someone who has acknowledged their wrong?

Besides, your CURSE would not have had any impacts on me because the curse cannot come that wasnt caused.
Re: What Should I Do With This House Help? Pls, Advise. by LordReed(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
dein77:

What should be your attitude someone who has acknowledged their wrong?

Besides, your CURSE would not have had any impacts on me because the curse cannot come that wasnt caused.

Did you see that I put the curse in quotes? You are too spiricoco jor which is why you came here hoping for some anti-witch fervor.

As I said before I want to trust your sincerity.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do With This House Help? Pls, Advise. by dein77(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
LordReed:

Did you see that I put the curse in quotes? You are too spiricoco jor which is why you came here hoping for some anti-witch fervor.

As I said before I want to trust your sincerity.

You really have to trust my sincerity. You just have to......
Re: What Should I Do With This House Help? Pls, Advise. by edosignature(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
1... An 11 year old house help... That's slavery
2... Does she sleep work if no, send her back to where she came from.
3... Standing alone in the dark on a house with a child at that old hour is not a good omen.
4... Your mind is areas made... So I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men And Toilet Etiquette / Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy / How Do You Manage Your Finances As A Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.