Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally (2978 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Rashida Bello Gushes Over Yahaya Bello After His Arrival To Nigeria / GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by sann204: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2015
Meet the gorgeous wife of Apc Presidential and Vice presidential candidate

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by SeverusSnape(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2015
She's gorgeous indeed.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by datguru: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2015
mallam grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by Olaolufred(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2015
GOD BLESS THESE TWO ANGELS.

THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by theV0ice: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2015
beautiful, gorgeous and classy women

tuale for una husbands

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by harosho07(m): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2015
fp please

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by Boscojugunu(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2015
better by far.than d dere is God monkey

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:43am On Jan 13, 2015
And their wives are here....
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by dayo23(f): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Gorgeous Women! Yorubas luv fashion crazily, I can already c Prof's wife looking @ Generals wife shoe, am sure she is trying to know the designer and match up.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2015
Sai Buhari, kai Jonathan.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by Olaolufred(m): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2015
dayo23:
Gorgeous Women! Yorubas luv fashion crazily, I can already c [size=14pt]Prof's wife [/size] looking @ Generals wife shoe, am sure she is trying to know the designer and match up.

[size=14pt]I AM PROUD OF ANY SEED THAT COMES OUT OF AWOLOWO DYNASTY.

SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO.
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by dOnLarich: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2015
datguru:
mallam grin
Olodo!
"Mallam" in hausa means a "teacher". It is not a derogatory word.
Try harder.

@Op,some satanists were asking if she does campaign for her husband. Now we have seen her in full glare on the road to campaign for her husband.

That's our First Lady in-waiting!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by dayo23(f): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2015
Must I alwayz tell u people? Front page nah!
#Buhari/Osibaba till jona-mor0n goes to Sabisa forest

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by datguru: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2015
berem:
Olodo!
"Mallam" in hausa means a "teacher". It is not a derogatory word.
Try harder.

@Op,some satanists were asking if she does campaign for her husband. Now we have seen her in full glare on the road to campaign for her husband.

That's our First Lady in-waiting!

idio*t who told you i don"t know? You just misinterpreted my write up based on your own frustration and mindset

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by SweetJoystick(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2015
Nice
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by KwoiZabo(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2015
*speech - Buhari: ... our bise-fresidential candidate frofessor Yemi ...osinbade cheesy*

Behind the scene

Amaechi - O boy this man don cast today again O

Rochas - Hope say PDP camera no catch that thing o

Buhari - Amaechi felease where is the next flace we are going for campaign.

Rochas - "speaks in Igbo" Nwokem shut up there Ana ekwu nke imere eme i chokwa ime ozo

Ngige - "shakes head" and tells Buhari - Ana a brought gi up gi na a brought onwe gi down grin. (If we are trying to bring you up you will be bringing yourself down) grin

APC trying to package the illiterate mallam since Dec. 8 2014. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2015
datguru:

idio*t who told you i don"t know? You just misinterpreted my write up based on your own frustration and mindset
Olodo rabata!
You didn't know the meaning,I just told you. Now get lost!!

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2015
They look gorgeous,am tired of hearing blunders,,atleast they wl be able to speak english properly.
#buhari till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by Sunshineluv(f): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2015
sann204:
Meet the gorgeous wife of Apc Presidential and Vice presidential candidate
So when are you going to post the picture of buhari wife and oshinbanjo coming out from their hotel room?
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by benuejosh: 10:09am On Jan 13, 2015
our first Ladies looking great, smart and gorgeous.. not like the otuoke affiliate that looks pufffff.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by donphilopus: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Won't you just love our gorgeous 1st Lady and the VP's wife? Aso Rock, there they go.

I'm on my kneels begging the ladies to kindly make Buhari their "VAL" come FeBuhari 14th by massively voting him!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by femu(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2015
lovely women
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by seunfly: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2015
by their apearance alone, u will know this can't be shepopo's version
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by Vicotex(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari cannot rule under a democratic setting, he is to rigid and naive.Above all he is an illiterate,who has no records of any academic certificate,a dunce who cannot pronouce Engilsh words accurately.Let him be president in Daura first.Just waiting to see him cry again after his defeat,dig i say cry ,stab himself,commit suicide because of shame

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by chacoonder(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2015
KwoiZabo:
*speech - Buhari: ... our bise-fresidential candidate frofessor Yemi ...osinbade cheesy*

Behind the scene

Amaechi - O boy this man don cast today again O

Rochas - Hope say PDP camera no catch that thing o

Buhari - Amaechi felease where is the next flace we are going for campaign.

Rochas - "speaks in Igbo" Nwokem shut up there Ana ekwu nke imere eme i chokwa ime ozo

Ngige - "shakes head" and tells Buhari - Ana a brought gi up gi na a brought onwe gi down grin. (If we are trying to bring you up you will be bringing yourself down) grin

APC trying to package the illiterate mallam since Dec. 8 2014. cheesy
Why are you fooling yourself now

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by jide333(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2015
If na GEJ wife arrive with Sambo, apc people no go let us hear word... them go dey teach GEJ how to make his campaign.... to hell with APC that fields a candidate who can't remember his running mate...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by Nukilia: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2015
At least we will have better grammar coming from Aso Rock from FEBUHARI 2015,
NOT all these widow, manhood lives on, diaris goduoo english grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GMB PYO 2015

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by iWitnessng: 10:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Wow, Simple and classy ladies.

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2015
Virtuous women
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally by 4stylz: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2015
Olaolufred:
GOD BLESS THESE TWO ANGELS.

THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR.

yoruba and hausas re the problem we have in this country.. they can't just be reliable

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIGERIANS VOTED JONATHAN BECAUSE OF THE NAME "GOODLUCK" - PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI / Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion / Two Weeks To Polls: Jonathan’s Campaign In Disarray As Buhari Surges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.