Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Why Women Love To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives With Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Love To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives With Us (722 Views)

They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Love To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives With Us by francizy(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Throughout my childhood days up to this moment, I find nothing interesting or enjoyable in consuming alcohol or smoking cigarettes.
What I find fascinating is how alcohol consumers usually tag my likes with names like: Jew, boy, etc. and when they say that we don't know what's up.
I don't hate nor criticize alcohol takers tho. Truth is I envy them when they "sleep" for so long after getting high.
But I will proudly say that these people thinking that getting high helps them perform well in bed are damn wrong, because I've never disappointed any lady before.
As a matter of fact, women love to get married to my likes because they feel that alcohol takers (especially the ones that always get high almost on daily basis) are potential woman beaters.
So you all that consume alcohol, stop seeing yourselves above or better others! Stop telling us that we are socially awkward! Let us hang out with you freely and do not persuade us to take it when we already made up our mind not.

Thank you.
Re: Why Women Love To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives With Us by iceberylin(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2015
Sound frustrated undecided
Re: Why Women Love To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives With Us by losprince(m): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2015
no list? oboy park well
Re: Why Women Love To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives With Us by datguru: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2015
iceberylin:
Sound frustrated undecided

the content and the topic is contradicting.

Op needs help
Re: Why Women Love To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives With Us by naijaboiy: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2015
Oga what is your point? undecided
Re: Why Women Love To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives With Us by alberto2k(m): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2015
[size=40]Make una no mind am

SK dey him mouth since morning[/size] undecided
Re: Why Women Love To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives With Us by losprince(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2015
losprince:
no list? oboy park well
jes childing
Re: Why Women Love To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives With Us by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Looks like someone is highundecided
Re: Why Women Love To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives With Us by benuejosh: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2015
your story is the same with that in the bible, Two people went into the temple to pray. then you sounded like the man who had pride.
Re: Why Women Love To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives With Us by lirusehn(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2015
wow!! So Romanticundecided

werey

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Love To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives With Us by princeogbeide1(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2015
guy, you are a dull adult. very silly tread
Re: Why Women Love To Spend The Rest Of Their Lives With Us by francizy(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2015
Thanks y'all, you actually proved to me that people on here can be very childish.. Whatever one says, the person gets insulted.. But your president and presidential candidate will talk shit but yet you worship them.. ;D9ja sha

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Ur Advice... / She End Up Committing Suicide / When The Newspaper Goes Wrong (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.