Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

She End Up Committing Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She End Up Committing Suicide (721 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She End Up Committing Suicide by Sheenor: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2015
sad story about a girl who looked ugly and was criticized so severely she committed suicide. then people changed their mode...

the tall built of hers was nothing but trouble. Why? because two girls thought she was boy and asked her out. When she said she was a girl (with exasperation, mind you) they looked dazed and replied, "Maybe you mean straight, we can really see you are a boy."

it was humiliating, and she cried bitter tears over the fact. okay, not a fact, but some reality based truth which seemed to slam hit her on the face with force. the force was the cutting comments and comebacks, "ooh, is that you? are you a girl? is that your forehead which is so overly full? wow, you certainly are ugly! you arent a girl right? i am sure glad that i am not you!"

ok, most of these werent said to her face but saying it on her back was as bad as on the face. doubly worst, and seriously hurting.

"Is she a womanizer or lesbian?" "I seriously don't want to be her bestfriend!" "SHE IS SO UGLY!" "Ew, her eyes are double crossed, her forehead so lined, maybe she is a he in reality."

When the lungs knocked all breath out of the girl, her hazel eyes clozed, her blond hair drifting damp on the water... She died.

"What! She committed suicide?" "She was an amazing girl, beautiful and lovely." "I always liked her."

"I am sad that she died."

[size=22pt]moral, people are double faced. dont believe in them; believe in yourself. think you are beautiful no matter what and love yourself. not others. they wont die and get buried in your grave. you will be all alone there.[/size]

Re: She End Up Committing Suicide by Babaneh(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2015
pix of the deceased or else adonbilivit
Re: She End Up Committing Suicide by caselessogbuagu: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
She never see anything.

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Define Love. With Some Few Steps / She Plans To Marry A Rich Man And Divorce Him Later To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.