Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,596 members, 7,854,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko (31080 Views)

My Husband Became President Because He Never Gave Up – Aisha Buhari / Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by dokunbam(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
FotherMucker:

Here is our resident computer genius, mr phd himself, doing computery things.

He's so computer literate he operates one without even turning it on.

Or maybe he's too clueless to know its not even turned on.

Oh my God, I can't stop laughing grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Missy89(f): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
SirShymex:

Alright, be more explicit next time. Multinational consortium sounds scary as fvck. grin

Anyway, it's about building a structure, and getting dirty in 'em streets. I think that's where you win/lose political battles in naij, alie?

However, out here we've got a different plan/blue-print that will blow folks away like a hurricane. cool

As for this election, looking at all the permutations, I don't see GEJ winning. The Buhari man just needs to win the NW, SW, and one other zone. GEJ looks more like a lame-duck president right now. Good riddance cos I'm tired of seeing his fvcked face and the huge pinocchio-esque nose. grin

Building structures is a good idea but for radical change to happen, Those implementing the changes must hold all the cards or most of it. The problem with structures is that you will have to make too many concessions to blocs that are not interested in your plans and it will reduce your effectiveness significantly.

Ladoja of Oyo state was a very good example. When we was governor, he cut costs by refusing to set up too many boards and committees and it saved the state significantly in costs. They problem was he had promised these boards to many bloc that were part of his party structure. His ideas were good on paper but it cant be implemented in such conditions. He was called the "stingy" governor.

Sounds like a GMB win on paper but I am concerned that the margin is still too close. (maybe because Jonathan is still the incumbent) I am also very skeptical that Nigerians can really see this thru and bring the much needed change.(will they protest a rigged election till Jonathan resigns?) Lets see how it works out.
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by sammyj: 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
I laugh in Spanish for this drunk Governor ooooo cheesy grin grin grin grin grin!!!
Coolcash1:
[s][/s]

What kind of statement is this one from a governor...Guess the man's brain is relapsing..

GMB for Aso rock 2015
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Tunagee(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
acenazt:
Na wa ohh what does computer literacy have to do with leading?? This goons Will stop at nothing to badmouth GMB

its because all indications reveal APC/Buhari is going to win this election, thats the reason for all this allegations.PDP Looking for childish ways to bring GMMB down. GMB has won already

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Motolank: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Gej who had phd in ANIMALISM... Dont he sit like cluelessly person by computers...
Mimiko 'IGBIRA LASANLASAN', got gut
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by duni04(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by evea: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Must a president ve computer skills?
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
ayukdaboss:
2015 campaign message, and you decide who has something to offer Nigerians,

1. APC: We will ensure power stability
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption
2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan lose
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education
5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation of environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn't know his phone number.
7. APC: Nigeria's wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate
8. APC: We will encourage rural development
8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer

Please to those who are intellectually sound and are in their right senses, between these two, who has something to offer? Your vote is your power, please Vote Wisely. God Bless Nigeria.
. . . . . . . . . That is why I validate this my point. . . . . . If you want to campaign for Buhari, give Jonathan the microphone !!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by aresa: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Coolcash1:
[s][/s]

What kind of statement is this one from a governor...Guess the man's brain is relapsing..

GMB for Aso rock 2015

Is this even a relevant argument? grin

And you wonder why the country is in a sad funk with shallow and warped mentality people like this mimiko person.
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Sibrah: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
We need more than fuel subsidy for the masses, we need peak milk subsidy for some leaders . . . It contains 28 mineral & vitamin for optimum brain performance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by aresa: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1985495_fbimg1419959150445_jpegc580aa6ef9c6ac99fbcf45f41c7b8f7a

The lovable General was actually operating a computer while the dumb, clueless, corrupt and incompetent dullard don't even know how to turn on/operate a freeeking computer....

Even the clowns standing behind him no fit say Oga dullard, abeg turn the tin on before browsing...

This is priceless..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by MsNas(f): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
SirShymex:

Lmao @ the bold. You wanna get ya hands dirty in politics, no? - I like that. But I don't trust you cos your mentality revolves around capitalism and a lot of Yank-centric ideas, and I doubt you can align that with Yoruba consciousness effectively. You need to tweak a bit. tongue

I wanna rule Lagos one day as well, but I don't know if these folks will allow me to do that, albeit Nigerian politics just look too dirty. I've got a lot of interesting ideas, and won't mind contributing in any capacity, though. Just Lagos.

Those PDPlonkers are nutjobs - they sound like a double whammy of birthers and the tea party in one. APC isn't better, but change is necessary.
Baba Ijebu wants to rule Lagos. Lmao grin
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by dokunbam(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Seun pls put social media share button, these comments are very funny
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by amsoslim(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
This year Harmattan is sponsored by MTN...It's Everywhere You Go. To pull out, Just sms the word 'Deactivate Harmattan' to 2015. MTN subscribers only

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Eziachi: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
What issue are they going to speak about tomorrow? What about Buhari is a virgin?
That will make a good headline.
Confused bunch
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by stinggy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1985495_fbimg1419959150445_jpegc580aa6ef9c6ac99fbcf45f41c7b8f7a

Someone show show this to Mimiko. grin grin grin grin grin

You made my day bros grin grin grin grin

See the dumb one clicking on a dead computer while the one they call illiterate is operating a tab effortlessly...

Mimiko really is a fool sha embarassed
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Missy89:

Building structures is a good idea but for radical change to happen, Those implementing the changes must hold all the cards or most of it. The problem with structures is that you will have to make too many concessions to blocs that are not interested in your plans and it will reduce your effectiveness significantly.

Ladoja of Oyo state was a very good example. When we was governor, he cut costs by refusing to set up too many boards and committees and it saved the state significantly in costs. They problem was he had promised these boards to many bloc that were part of his party structure. His ideas were good on paper but it cant be implemented in such conditions. He was called the "stingy" governor.

Sounds like a GMB win on paper but I am concerned that the margin is still too close. (maybe because Jonathan is still the incumbent) I am also very skeptical that Nigerians can really see this thru and bring the much needed change.(will they protest a rigged election till Jonathan resigns?) Lets see how it works out.

It seems you're lost in semantics. Building structures encompass everything you cited. Ditto getting the people involved by creating awareness and talking to them in whatever language/mentality they understand, since power belongs to them.

I don't really know much about the politics of Oyo state. I just know that since I've been here, it has been talks about how the people have never had good leaders - just successive illiterate thugs. You don't even need to look further than how they destroyed everything Awolowo built in Ibadan to know that. Those folks need a mentality change.

From my own permutations, rigging would be very risky, unless they want the country to go up in flames. GEJ will have to win at least three regions by at least 90% margin - and a next one by probably 60% margin to have a chance. His strongholds - both SS and SE - have the least number of registered voters. And that puts him in tight spot. He needs the SW, which is next to NW, in terms of number. But that happens to be one of APC strongholds, and I don't see how he can rig the SW. Middle Belt is divided. So, where is he going to get both the real and phantom votes from? Perhaps, election won't be held in troubled areas controlled by Boko Haram. That might be his holy grail.
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Evathyst(f): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
felicity111:
wil he be operating computer on his presidential seat or will be paying workers onlyn
I guess he could use dt computer to fight corruption just as our president blabbed yesterday.

"I will use technology to tackle corruption" GEJ 2015.

I throway salute for our dumbo president o! wink
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
MsNas:

Baba Ijebu wants to rule Lagos. Lmao grin

Lol, that's the home state right there. And since they haven't allowed the Ijebu-Lagosians near the seat of power, I might have to put my foot in their ar.ses, and lord over that muthaphucka. tongue grin
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by MsNas(f): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol, that's the home state right there. And since they haven't allowed the Ijebu-Lagosians near the seat of power, I might have to put my foot in their ar.ses, and lord over that muthaphucka. tongue grin
Go and drink Garri. Stingy Ijebu man tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by eridos: 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
alaoeri:
PDP has lost it, no more issue base campaign but rather character assasination, imagine what a governor is spewing in the name of speech like someone high on cow dung, is computer literate characteristics of being a good leader if yes, why has GEJ failed us? beside once saw the ppl's general operating a tablet grin
GMB is all we want jare.
2015 no shaking.
Pls did u mean operating a tablet upside down
Or do u have an eye problem?
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
MsNas:

Go and drink Garri. Stingy Ijebu man tongue tongue

Lol, Ijebus aren't tight-fisted, we're free/cheerful givers - the merchants and shrewd money makers. tongue

Bring ya Ibadan ar.se here, let me smack it. grin
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by DaBullIT(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Another bullshit as usual

He owns and uses tablet, iPhone , takes selfies and we've seen it , that makes him technology literate

He has a laptop in his office , I bet he can operate it

Compared to Jona who smiles as a computer that's not even on

As if Buhari will be writing letter , speeches or running government from a computer

Find another excuse

Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by alaoeri: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
eridos:

Pls did u mean operating a tablet upside down
Or do u have an eye problem?
Who let this dog out?
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Ninilowo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
In as much as I don't like to comment on politics buh I just have to comment on this. I can now see clearly that GMB is a real threat to ds "pple". This guy, GMB, has contested twice and the noise was not as much as it is now. This shows that the opposition is jittery. What has computer literacy got to do with administration e gba mi?
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Makamuanwuo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
but i never see GEJ with computer b4.....but wait oooo if buhari dnt knw hw 2 operate computer that means no money go lost nah.
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Bcole: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mimiko Like seriously dat man too is talking a governor dat stones are thrown at him when he passes, a sly, a thief a deceiver...am sorry to say Sir you are as clueless as your oga at the top...go and sleep plss
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Genius100: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Warren Buffet has only sent an email once in his life... yet he is one of the world most richest man. Mimiko.. STFU..
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by bobbylegend(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
acenazt:
Na wa ohh what does computer literac
y have to do with leading?? This goons Will stop at nothing to badmouth GMB
[color=#006600][/color]

It matters a lot my friend. This is 21st century and a leader must possess variety of qualities. No excuse for that
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Forwetinnah: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
jojoki:

Thank God you got it clear. ANY GOVERNMENT WITH POOR PERFORMANCE MUST ALWAYS BE VOTED OUT.

0k sire but please be reminded that the GEJ administration has been excellent in terms of performance, so he must *kontinu**
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by Kayrich(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
I taught mimiko is an elite someone. If a governor of his calibre can alter that kind of statement. No that doesnt add up at all as one of party's trick to campaign against an opponent.
Re: Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko by zomby(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jonathan isn't even iPhone or smart phone literate.

My advise for Mimiko is: allow Jonathan to sink on his own....don't wait your time, it is a done deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biriyai Dambo And Ayebaesin Edoghotu-Omoh Want To Replace Ben Bruce Senate Seat / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.