Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? (1119 Views)

Briafia Another South Sudan / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Another South African Pastor Rides Church Members Like Horses,(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by AhmedAbubakar2: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
THE BUHARI CANDIDACY

Before we, the Northerners get excited about "power must return to the north", via a Gen Muhammadu Buhari candidacy, we must pause and reflect! With Buhari's slurred speech getting worse by the day, coupled with his physical weakness and the recent manifestation of amnesia (as he could not recall the name of the APC Vice Presidential candidate, Professor Yemi Osinbajo), how are we sure that the Yar'dua scenario will not play out here.

The implication of a possible demise of Buhari is that Professor Osibanjo will take over constitutionally as President; and the North is will be left in the lurch without being in power for another ten years! As Osibanjo will go on to complete Buhari's term and subsequently go for his two terms of 8yrs. So by implication, he will be doing 10yrs or more.

Now, what have we Northerners gotten ourselves into? How did we allow the Jagaban and others hoodwink us into another possible situation? I'm even more worried considering that Gen Olusegun Obasanjo "is with" APC, the Obasanjo who in the entire northern region chose a dying man as a true reflection of the northern candidate? There are indeed more questions than answers!

This to me, is another Political masterstroke!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by 123pdp45678: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Well said i just wonder too.
Re: Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
na now una eyes de open?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by tempest01(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Your date of registration gives out your hidden
agenda.

Ps. I am pro GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by SUBMARINE: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na today you know
Re: Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by SUBMARINE: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na today you know cool
Re: Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by cKaiser: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Yeye.

What a morron.

He claimed to be a Northerner yet all his posts are to attack Buhari and Northerners

I am sure this guy is from the tribe that deny their own father

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by theV0ice: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
AhmedAbubakar2:
THE BUHARI CANDIDACY

Before we, the Northerners get excited about "power must return to the north", via a Gen Muhammadu Buhari candidacy, we must pause and reflect! With Buhari's slurred speech getting worse by the day, coupled with his physical weakness and the recent manifestation of amnesia (as he could not recall the name of the APC Vice Presidential candidate, Professor Yemi Osinbajo), how are we sure that the Yar'dua scenario will not play out here.

The implication of a possible demise of Buhari is that Professor Osibanjo will take over constitutionally as President; and the North is will be left in the lurch without being in power for another ten years! As Osibanjo will go on to complete Buhari's term and subsequently go for his two terms of 8yrs. So by implication, he will be doing 10yrs or more.

Now, what have we Northerners gotten ourselves into? How did we allow the Jagaban and others hoodwink us into another possible situation? I'm even more worried considering that Gen Olusegun Obasanjo "is with" APC, the Obasanjo who in the entire northern region chose a dying man as a true reflection of the northern candidate? There are indeed more questions than answers!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Northerner, pls keep talking cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by lekkie073(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
AhmedAbubakar2:
THE BUHARI CANDIDACY

U never see anything

*in fela's voice* U GO HEAR=====WWEEHHNN
Re: Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by Emperor007: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Good morning Northerners ( Northern Nigerians )...

Re: Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by aljharem(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
NA gode

Una just a wake up
Re: Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by kestolove95(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Northernr or no northernr...him go die or him no go die o..christian or muslim o..certificate or no certificate o...na BUHARI/OSINBAJO we go vote
Re: Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by jamace(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin I de laff o grin
Re: Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by Vicotex(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Onye agwa na this man adiro fit to rule this country, o che na a na-acho blue film. It won't be cool to have another president die on us again oo...
Re: Buhari, Is This Another South West Agenda? by Qelvin(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
cKaiser:
Yeye.

What a morron.

He claimed to be a Northerner yet all his posts are to attack Buhari and Northerners

I am sure this guy is from the tribe that deny their own father
there are still rational thinking people out there who can think deep and take an objective stance on something...irrespective of tribe and religion. I belive such people still exist in Nigeria, not everyone is as low thinking and worthless as the yorubas you know...

(1) (Reply)

Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting / Borno Declares Monday Public Holiday For Buhari's Campaign Visit. / Buhari May Be Dissqualified In This Fouthcoming Election Come March 19th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.