Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti (25477 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by blym4real: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
crowd can be deceiving
Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ekiti people singing- There is something that makes me to come to pdp , jonathan

1 Like

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
APC is a failure in EKITI. They can try again next time. May be 2098

1 Like

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by gmaribel(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
I will not want to Enumerate the projects we have done in Ekiti....GEJ
Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by gmaribel(m): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
We have created the Presidential Job board headed by the VP to create 2million jobs each year.....GEJ

1 Like

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by orobs93(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
nonsense
Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by koredeolanrewaju(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na Balabalawo T.V u used snapped the campaign? Omawagaho..APC!!!

3 Likes

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Franchise21(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by free2ryhme: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
shegsky:
Update soon

Old boy this tv STILL DEY EXIST grin

God Punish poverty

8 Likes

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by londoner: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
OP, can I ask something What is the point of uploading pics of your TV screen? You are saying the crowds are mammoth but you are unable to show anyone the "crowd".

2 Likes

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by theimmortals(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
shegsky:
Ekiti people will not vote for someone whose certificate is unverifiable.

this kind Television naaa waaa ooo

1 Like

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by jossiwan(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
shegsky:
Ekiti people will not vote for someone whose certificate is unverifiable.
na inside prison you de watch this tv? Or you put your tv for cage?

4 Likes

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by anonimi: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
S2kluv:
Wic kind TV be dis oooo, abeg park well. U better support CHANGE so that u can change dat ur TV.

Na true you talk oh!
At least the daft pensioner has promised that he will give N5,000 monthly to 25 million jobless Nigerians, which is N1.5 trillion in 12 months i.e. almost 1/3rd of our budget in 2014 shocked
Or do you think he can pay that kind of money (or even any amount at all) from the groundnut pyramids of Kano seeing as he was clueless to be IMPORTING vegetable oil and other basic food items during his terrible regime as military DICTATOR?
He must be relying on the continuing flow of Niger Delta oil to pay such handouts rather than implement TRANSFORMATIONAL policies to create EMPLOYMENT as Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has done in the past five years.

Why should anyone want to be a beggarly almajiri or area boy when he has a BRAIN, two hands and can be EDUCATED to acquire skills for EARNING a living angry
Which kain person go prefer that daft option being offered to us as change when he is not afflicted by Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome, CCBS

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by londoner: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
blym4real:
crowd can be deceiving

Only when the crowd is for PDP, right?

6 Likes

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Boring..just insults and childish tantrums ...
Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Tundeajani(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
where do you belong toyosi babie?
Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by annexes: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
I swear, this clueless man has nothing to offer us. What's the essence of second term if you can't tell us what you've achieved for the past six years. His speech's not really worth that of a president.

6 Likes

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by berrystunn(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of Change.

Change is here.

change form what to what?
wake up before you change to Islam.....

3 Likes

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by maestroferddi: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
This Fayose is certainly a phenomenon.

He strikes fear deep inside the gut of the opposition.

He has just called Obasanjo's bluff and if PDP have enough reason to believe that they would win the SW, then something has got to give in the cat and mouse game of Obasanjo.

Someone has to make the tough call...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by ozo13(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
blackfase:
Na inside cell the TV dey?
grin na ogogoro joint
Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ - we will work with you to take the nation to greater height.

1 Like

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by ndcide(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
You are seeing TRANSFORMATION and you want to Change?

that's madness.

3 Likes

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by ozo13(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
blym4real:
crowd can be deceiving
bt nta is bn partial oooo.only showing PDP rallies.
Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by londoner: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
anonimi:

Na true you talk oh!
At least the daft pensioner has promised that he will give N5,000 monthly to 25 million jobless Nigerians, which is N1.5 trillion in 12 months i.e. almost 1/3rd of our budget in 2014 shocked
He must be relying on the continuing flow of Niger Delta oil to pay such handouts rather than implement TRANSFORMATIONAL policies to create EMPLOYMENT as Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has done in the past five years.

Why should anyone want to be a beggarly almajiri or area boy when he has a BRAIN, two hands and can be EDUCATED to acquire skills for EARNING a living angry
Which kain person go prefer that daft option being offered to us as change when he is not afflicted by Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

So true, some Nigerians would prefer a government run almajiri system, over actually living in an environment where they can achieve based on their skills and feed themselves and their family. Surprisingly some prefer to live from 'hand to mouth'.

It's shameful really.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by wabuk(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
gabriel212:
after threatening all civil servant to attend the rally or they should forget their January salary?
guy abeg upload the register Fayose put at the gate entrance to the campaign ground for all to see thank you.
yes its true , I'm a federal civil servant base in ekiti state where on strike since Nov last year , dis give me oppotunity to stay @ home . All d primary and secondary school teachers are force to withness d Rally , including d state and local govt worker . My naigbour said Fayose said if they don't present no salary for them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by femibig(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
I pity Ekiti State for choosing this tyrant. Like the saying goes " Once bitten twice shy"

Team Change.
GMB.

2 Likes

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by amsoslim(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Governor of Ekiti state Kayode Fayemi displaying his cetificate and demands aspirante of d opposing political party to d same

1 Like

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
and Osunbande his running mate will
take a crash course on managing failure
after Feb 14TH 2015.
Buhari will be doing his PhD on that course
since he has failed in more elections than
any other Nigerian politician.

2 Likes

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by texalux(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Imagine d yeye governor declered holiday just for people to plenty 4 stadium Ekiti people don dey regret now, Fayose where you 4 serve? God purnish u na people like u dem dey find 4 youth service agbero man. U dis Ekiti jegbese, obitibiti gbese, I go see wey u go run to after buhari won d election by febuary 14! Ebola jonathan u are a disgrace to dis nation. Sai BUHARI, Osibanjo 4 life.

3 Likes

Re: Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by femibig(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
wabuk:
yes its true , I'm a federal civil servant base in ekiti state where on strike since Nov last year , dis give me opportunity to stay @ home . All d primary and secondary school teachers are force to withness d Rally , including d state and local govt worker . My neighbour said Fayose said if they don't present no salary for them!

So sorry for Ekiti.

Embrace Change.

Team Change.
GMB

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera / Rivers Tribunal: 16 Senators, Reps Petition Buhari / Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.