Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,636 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! (3728 Views)

Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback / Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) / Ministerial Screening: Again, Fashola Clears Air On N78m Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by MEILYN(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
looool funny man
Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Yes, very fair but the man that instituted the probe has always maintained that GMB has no case to answer. Remember that GMb ran against the same man in 2003. If Jonathan feels that GMB has a case then he should work on the report
Mogidi:

No need editing it to suit my agenda, hence I posted it unedited, very fair abi?
Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by Kennywills7(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Obj has bn campaigning for buhari for a long time now, so i don't expect him to say buhari is corrupt
D evil agenda of obj is on
But it won't turn out as plan because Gej will always win Failbuhari
Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by Mogidi: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Yes, very fair but the man that instituted the probe has always maintained that GMB has no case to answer. Remember that GMb ran against the same man in 2003. If Jonathan feels that GMB has a case then he should work on the report

Studying the report of the commitee I bet to differ with OBJ, you can't preside over such embezzlement with your character intact. Take time to read and see the mismanagement that happened under his watch.
If Buhari can't run a govt parastatal like PTF methinks the Nigerian nation maybe above his skill-set considering his previous judgement and age.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by dre11(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
aresa:
General Buhari is not corrupt. Nigerians should face issues and not frivolitie - OBJ.

grin

Case closed as verdict have being delivered

Let them come with another allegation......
One by one, we shall pieces themgrin
Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by HisMajesty1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
I can see a subtle endorsement here... Anyways #FeBuhari14.
Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Studying the report of the commitee I bet to differ with OBJ, you can't preside over such embezzlement with your character intact. Take time to read and see the mismanagement that happened under his watch.
If Buhari can't run a govt parastatal like PTF methinks the Nigerian nation maybe above his skill-set considering his previous judgement and age.
Haba, no report indicted PTF and Buhari. I have read about it some time ago
Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by Excellent7(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
We all know that Muhammadu Buhari have no case to answer in every capacity that he served. He is one of the very few publice servant that didn't dip their hand in the nation's treasury. He's Mr Integrity and a role model to all. Thank you Obj for this testimony... Sai Buhari

He did not dip his hand into the treasury, but he watched others do it incurring losses for the government, and nothing was done to recover the losses because "he did not benefit from it"!
Tell me how that was better than Shehu Shagari he overthrew.
Till date nobody said Shagari stole anything, only that his aides (people around him) stole on his watch!
I think Shehu Shagari deserves an apology.
What a country!!
Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by gratiaeo(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
mikeansy:
[size=18pt]OBJ na COURT or Tribunal or Jury?[/size]
Help me ask APC supporters. Tomorrow Buhari will turn round and tell us that Obasanjo was not corrupt during his tenure. What i have learn from APC members is that corruption started from GEJ 4 and half years in office. What exactly did APC stand for?
Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by gratiaeo(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Obasanjo knows all Nigeria problem according to Buhari but could not solve one.
“Sir, it’s a fact that you know more than all we know about the problem that we are in. But what we will do is ‎try to convince you to believe us that we are going to do better.

“We expect your understanding and support, although you insist in remaining in PDP. I have reached a certain degree of frustration in my attempt for you to try to shift a bit but you have refused"
anybody who vote for APC is a foool
Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Excellent7:

He did not dip his hand into the treasury, but he watched others do it incurring losses for the government, and nothing was done to recover the losses because "he did not benefit from it"!
Tell me how that was better than Shehu Shagari he overthrew.
Till date nobody said Shagari stole anything, only that his aides (people around him) stole on his watch!
I think Shehu Shagari deserves an apology.
What a country!!
My guy, the PTF probe panel did not establish any case against the daura-born amiable general nor any member of the PTF Board nor the consultant APC with respect of theft or mismanagement. The General will not hesitate to expose fraud when detected and call for the prosecution of the culprit. He is not the type that shields corrupt people.
Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by olaboy001(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
I'm voting for Buhari because of his daughter. Idc Idc.
Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
How many blows have TANoids been dealt with todayundecidedundecidedundecided...

I just love the way OBJ sneaked out on them yesterday..
Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by chacoonder(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
atlwireles:
This is the same way Buhari would not account for N2.8B in 1978. Today that sum adds up to almost $16B. Yet, you people point to everybody else when corruption becomes the matter.

So Buhari did not personally benefit, is now the new standard of public integrity. I only wished, he used this same yardstick in 1984, when people were sentenced to jail, without having the right to confront the evidences again them, under his military tribunal.
CRY ME A RIVER NIGGIE tongue
Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by atlwireles: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
chacoonder:
CRY ME A RIVER NIGGIE tongue

grin grin grin grin grin you must be mistaking here. We shall see the criers.
Re: Breaking!!! Obasanjo Clears Air On Ptf,absolves Buhari Of Corruption!!!! by 3kay945(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
PEREP:

Have you seen a copy of the affidavit? He said thee certificate is with the Military board which means 'I have but with the Military' if he does not have but have an equivalent, he should have said so.

I keep wondering why it is so difficult to apply amd show the Haters. At least they criticized him about women and he imported his wife immediately today.

On PTF, no one said GMB did 'Ghana Must Go' but he is known for bad management.

In 1978, 2.8B USD went missing and GMB could not explain it but simply send Soldiers to retrieve all the documents when he became the Head of State.

During Abacha days, he managed PTF and it was contract inflation galore by the consultant handling the contract allocation.

Since he has been in Daura tending to cows, he hhas not been able to have a good business that will at least enable the General raise funds for any major stride.

If he cannot turn the small resources to something much more, I am not convinced he will manage the resources (Very vast) of this nation successfully.

He might not ssteal but the cabals who could make a fortune for ruling just one state will Milkk us dry.

Vote Wisely

Bros, no one says Buhari is a saint but between him and GeJ, Buhari has upper hand for a sane mind.
Can't you listen to your So called Ph.d holder speaking , are you not ashamed of that alone talkless of How he failed woefully to tackle security and corruption.

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Results In The NC&SW PDP Is In Trouble . / Deaths In Southeast And Niger Delta, The Signs Are Getting Scary. / Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.