Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? (1574 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by Sookul: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
These days it has become trendy for guys to leave grown nails and beard. The society (guardian of our morals) has some aversion for them yet it didn't stop the duo from infiltrating the list of top trends of nowadays. For these to gain such popularity there must be something in it for guys. Most guys says it's sexy and ladies are attracted to such guys especially the beard. Anyway no more speculations since we've got many classy ladies on nl. Over to you ladies, personally what's your opinion of them?
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by teemanbastos(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
NEATNESS is next to Godliness.
Leaving fingernails uncut isnt fashion as portrayed by many.
Met a guy tdae and asked him... Why yhu keeping ur nails, he said it was to woo gurls.. I was lyk dis guy dun run mental..
As for beard...proper management makes it luk beautiful nt 4 people to be running away 4rm yhu cos u luk lyk a madman on d streets.
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
I love bushy beards.
But long nail is a "NO".
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
teemanbastos:
NEATNESS is next to Godliness.
Leaving fingernails uncut isnt fashion as portrayed by many.
Met a guy tdae and asked him... Why yhu keeping ur nails, he said it was to woo gurls.. I was lyk dis guy dun run mental..
As for beard...proper management makes it luk beautiful nt 4 people to be running away 4rm yhu cos u luk lyk a madman on d streets.
so a guy keeping his nails means he is CRAzy undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by menix(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
VickyyB:
I love bushy beards.
But long nail is a "NO".

Beau am dat dude..
Bushy up nd down tongue
Even my monii is bushy..
Com b my trimmer kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by alberto2k(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
menix:

Beau am dat dude..
Bushy up nd down tongue
Even my monii is bushy..
Com b my trimmer kiss

Lol grin grin grin
Hehehe
U go fear nah!
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by menix(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
alberto2k:

Lol grin grin grin
Hehehe
U go fear nah!

Use wat u ve nd get wat u want..
Broz no b mii talk am oo nah so e dey 4 bible..
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by okiezman(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
I have bears and long nails so am here to read comments.... spreads mat and lies down grin
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by hahn(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
All ma ladies! *in iyayan's voice*
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by Chizzy20(f): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
i prefer men who re cleanly shaved with short neat nails. Long nails carries alot of germs.
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by Blakjewelry(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
I have long well kept nails not to catch them girls though. When I was younger use to have alot of female friends and they do take care of my nails that is how it stuck, can't do without it now
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by teemanbastos(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
zleemshaddy:
so a guy keeping his nails means he is CRAzy undecided
noooooooooo..........he is mad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
menix:

Beau am dat dude..
Bushy up nd down tongue
Even my monii is bushy..
Com b my trimmer kiss
Are you a pedophile? tongue
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by Sookul: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
okiezman:
I have bears and long nails so am here to read comments.... spreads mat and lies down grin
swell time guaranteed, lol
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by chimerase2: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
I keep busy bears but not goaty undecided
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by Sookul: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
VickyyB:
I love bushy beards.
But long nail is a "NO".
ok
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
I always find myself keeping nails neglect-fully. And they come in handy at times. I keep them short though.
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by seankafor(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chizzy20:
i prefer men who re cleanly shaved with short neat nails. Long nails carries alot of germs.
sister u re damn beautiful
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by Chizzy20(f): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
seankafor:
sister u re damn beautiful
tanx
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by menix(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
VickyyB:

Are you a pedophile? tongue

Beau.. Nah crayon robber I be oo..
Buh seriously am dis young hairy dude on a quest to win d heart of dis fairy Princess I dream of, u gonna b my potato jos I ve sorted 4.

U culd still google my DOB frm NPC..
wink
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
menix:

Beau.. Nah crayon robber I be oo..
Buh seriously am dis young hairy dude on a quest to win d heart of dis fairy Princess I dream of, u gonna b my potato jos I ve sorted 4.

U culd still google my DOB frm NPC..
wink
You know it's a crime for a grown up man to fall in love with a lady like me? embarassed

Paedophila? cry
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by DopeDudee(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Still yet 2shave a lil but aint cuting off ma beard...so inluv wit it...

Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by DeeBoiyy: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
VickyyB:

You know it's a crime for a grown up man to fall in love with a lady like me? embarassed

Paedophila? cry
stop being childish

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by menix(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
VickyyB:

Paedophila? cry

Seriously u a kid of 2001? Well I did inform u am 2005 kid. tongue
Nah Philophilous I b oo nwa baby..
Beau I did start dieting 2 grow smaller nd shorter then I did mk d hit wink
Hope then u won't call mi Aki na Ukwa..
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Personally I hate grown beards & long nails on a man,it makes me feel weird around them,& I hate any form of hair on the body besides the head where hair has it own place.
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by jaybee104(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2015
I hate long nails
Re: Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? by Sookul: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2015
enkay4love:
Personally I hate grown beards & long nails on a man,it makes me feel weird around them,& I hate any form of hair on the body besides the head where hair has it own place.
guys take note

(1) (Reply)

IS IT Wrong To Have A Side Chick Just Incase The Main Chick Break Your Heart? / Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex / How To Get Into A Relationshp(hilarious Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.