Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex (1575 Views)

Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) / SHE Was Rape By An Unknown Armed Robber N She Got Pregnant: "She Wants To Abort. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by ebijimi7(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2015
good day nairalanders please I wan to dedicate this question to girls on this forum and guys too can contribute thanks

there is this girl I've been dating for two years now she is 19 and I'm 21 and I've been getting so much hunger for sex this days but if I jokingly ask her for it she would tell me she is scared because she was gang raped when she was 13 and very soon she would be going to school and I want to mate her before she go because girls change mostly when they find another soul mate in school that performs better than their boyfriend please guys how do I go about it how do I convince her??
Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by dhorlipizzu(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2015
Booked
Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by Emperoradrian(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2015
Lik we care here on NL.....
Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by Emperoradrian(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2015
dhorlipizzu:
Booked
guy u need Jesus o...wetin u wan do wit dat space wey u book? U wan use am spread/dry corn.......i salute u sha
Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by RoyalBlak007: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2015
am tired of all dis 1865 nollywood scripts undecided
Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by emerged01(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2015
op,you need Jesus
Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by SpeedyConnect(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2015
At 21?
Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by ebijimi7(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2015
SpeedyConnect:
At 21?
what am I too young??
Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by dhorlipizzu(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2015
Emperoradrian:
guy u need Jesus o...wetin u wan do wit dat space wey u book? U wan use am spread/dry corn.......i salute u sha

Planning to sell that space to send my prodigal son Iskilu to school....

Meanwhile I re_hail
Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2015
you want to rape her too? is it by force to sleep with another person child?focus! before I use the magic word to close down this thread!

Seun!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by Udehpaschal1(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2015
You are actually the one scaring her away for appearing too desperate.
Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by MrCork: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2015
ebijimi7:
good day nairalanders please I wan to dedicate this question to girls on this forum and guys too can contribute thanks

there is this girl I've been dating for two years now she is 19 and I'm 21 and I've been getting so much hunger for sex this days but if I jokingly ask her for it she would tell me she is scared because she was gang raped when she was 13 and very soon she would be going to school and I want to mate her before she go because girls change mostly when they find another soul mate in school that performs better than their boyfriend please guys how do I go about it how do I convince her??

..WTF??...RAPE??...how the f*** can u rape someone and what the heck is wrong wit u??...BRO U SHUD BE ASHAME OF YOR SEF AND SHUD BE JAILED (no ofeensr) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by ebijimi7(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
MrCork:

..WTF??...RAPE??...how the f*** can u rape someone and what the heck is wrong wit u??...BRO U SHUD BE ASHAME OF YOR SEF AND SHUD BE JAILED (no ofeensr) angry
dude I never raped her she was raped and that has made her hate sex and she wouldn't want me to sex her
Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by MrCork: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
ebijimi7:
[color=]dude[/color] I never raped her she was raped and that has made her hate sex and she wouldn't want me to sex her

...NOW U IN DENIAL...bro u shud be tone in jail..shame on you. Shame!! (no ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by MrCork: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
ebijimi7:
dude I never raped her she was raped and that has made her hate sex and she wouldn't want me to sex her

...and shudunt u be advisin her to go for medical check up instead of tryn to take advantage like peterfile?? Bro.. Wha the heck is wrong wit u Mr man?..leave her alone,gadenmit! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by komzyb(f): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Must you sex her?please understand wasup joor
Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by MrCork: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
komzyb:
Must you sex her?please understand wasup joor

..dont mind him..he a peterfile angry

1 Like

Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by komzyb(f): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
MrCork:

..dont mind him..he a peterfile angry
hmmmmm Mrcork...wasup
Re: Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex by dahmie2013: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
D funny thing abt dis post is "I want 2 mate her". OP, are u animals?

(1) (Reply)

Arranged Marriage,in This Modern Days(hit Or Miss)? / Ladies Can You Do This For 10,000$ Cash / Ten (10) Moves To Get Her In The Mood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.