Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term (23683 Views)

NANS Backs FG On Fuel Price Hike / Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term / Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by atlwireles: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mogidi:
NANS - Rejecting illiteracy since 1914.

Imagine a no primary six major general.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Vicotex(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
dguyindcorner:

I mumu reach your daft President Jonathan?
matter of fact is that you're on a whole new level of foolishness

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Splashme: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=13pt]GEJ has established 14 new universities and doubled allocation to federal tertiary institutions

NANS have rejected iliteracy[/size]

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by dguyindcorner(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Vicotex:
the road and cheap bags of rice wey u buy during xmas/new year na buhari do am?

No! Na your Papa.

hahaha...you think say I follow you collect those bags of rice, you are doomed then because I'm not in for stomach infrastructure.

warped mind!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by sleekp1: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
This is a big blow to APC, no doubt.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Comment moddified

#Caught in the act angry
Vicotex:
another apc e-warrior spotted while booking space
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by dguyindcorner(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Vicotex:
matter of fact is that you're on a whole new level of foolishness

I still wise pass your president. shikena!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Mogidi: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
atlwireles:

Imagine a no primary six major general.

It would have been stupid for NANS to follow the illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Firefire(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
wise students

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Firefire(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
The students argued that they were supporting Jonathan for a second term for his key achievements in the education sector.

https://www.nairaland.com/2091081/new-federal-universities-built-gej#29754407

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Mogidi: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Which of the NANS? Who and who are the NANS? Where were they during ASUU 9 months strike? Who and who listen to them? How many students know who the NANS executives are? What value have they brought to the greatest Nigeria students? All these bunch of sycophants deceiving the clueless man in Aso Rock

grin grin grin
Had they supported Buhari, I bet your opinion would be different.
I think they did the right thing though, considering the message they'd have been sending out if they endorse a candidate that refused to show his certs.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Vicotex(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Firefire:
The students argued that they were supporting Jonathan for a second term for his key achievements in the education sector.

https://www.nairaland.com/2091081/new-federal-universities-built-gej#29754407
abeg help me pass the good news to these Apc tards

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by DickTator1: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
It was expected, anything less would be disastrous for NANS, how can students support illiterate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mogidi:

grin grin grin
Had they supported Buhari, I bet your opinion would be different.
I think they did the right thing though, considering the message they'd have been sending out if they endorse a candidate that refused to show his certs.
Bros me and you know hw e de go for NANS na. Abi no be NANS again? grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by dre11(m): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
The national Association of Nigerian Students, Ondo Joint Campus Committee Axis, has unanimously adopted President Goodluck Jonathan as its candidate for next month’s election.

After seeing this quoted part
I decide to hiss from the thread

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ondo State axis, not even a zone. Don't make it appear as if it was the national body of NANS. Ondo State axis made up of FUTA, AAU, Akungba; ACE, Ondo; Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo; and other higher institutions in the state.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Bros me and you know hw e de go for NANS na. Abi no be NANS again? grin
Nigerian students were better represented when it was NUNS, not NANS. Can you imagine how Jude, now an SA to Jonathan, has forgotten the plight of Nigerian students?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Nigerian students were better represented when it was NUNS, not NANS. Can you imagine how Jude, now an SA to Jonathan, has forgotten the plight of Nigerian students?
Chairman, all of us know what nANS is about na. I can't remember when that Jude represented the students for real. It's all about themselves and their sponsors

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by meforyou1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
While responsible people and organisations are supporting GEJ till 2019, for the nomadic cattle rearer buhari without school cert, that was forced into the army by jihadist ahmadu bello to actualise sharia and northernization quota system, it's been the filt and faceless terrorists that have been endorsing him - prostitutes, MEND and boko haram. Next will be ISSUED and alqueda

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Chairman, all of us know what nANS is about na. I can't remember when that Jude represented the students for real. It's all about themselves and their sponsors
No Nigerian student's name rings bell like those of Segun Okeowo and Mayegun. It is a pity.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Juliaann(f): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari can't provide his certificate, he doesn't know his vp's name,he doesn't know his phone number, he don't know how to operate computer and he want to rule this country

he even want to stabilize oil prize [size=32pt]say no to illiterates[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by mcino: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari's journey ends here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by arcis: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Please WHO IS NANS? To hell with NANS. Nonsense. ... grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by kola101(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dat one is there business they should go away with there clueless president. SUG Rivers state chapter support G.M.B 2015

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Yeske2(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
How much were they paid because Buhari ain't paying a dime
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by dapsoneh: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Awon ediots, they were on strike for 6months oo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Kororugged: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
The National Association of Nigerian Students, Ondo Joint Campus Committee Axis, has unanimously adopted President Goodluck Jonathan as its candidate for next month’s election.

grin grin grin grin grin

Seun, The title of the thread should be changed to reflect the facts. This is not National NANS but Ondo state axis
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by galadima77(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
dguyindcorner:

deceivers keep deceiving deceivers o

GEJ can only bribe some SUGs like that of Ife but not the entire students.

GEJ has failed us for six years on his promises to transform Nigeria in just four years, no more testing abeg!!!

NANS my pocket ......let dem come and collect our cards and cast for gej na......rubbish at it's peak!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by MARKone(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
The National Association of Nigerian Students, Ondo Joint Campus Committee Axis

Waris dis grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by cashkid: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
UniqueGem:
I've been screen grabbing a lot of APC touts comment on NL, I've also been bookmarking their threads, also taking specific note of their usernames. Guess what I'll use them for; they'll be useful in "catalysing" their "wailing" when the time comes.
NB: NOTE THE TWO WORDS IN QUOTE.

e go soon clear 4 ur eyes,i know say u no go feel come back here wen its time
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by ibro2hot(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
we in futmx is not part of these your endorsement.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Firefire(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Juliaann:
Buhari can't provide his certificate, he doesn't know his vp's name,he doesn't know his phone number, he don't know how to operate computer and he want to rule this country

he even want to stabilize oil prize [size=32pt]say no to illiterates[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward / Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Swag In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.