Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term (23670 Views)

NANS Backs FG On Fuel Price Hike / Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term / Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by sammyj: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
NANS lost their remaining credibility during this clueless regime, who they send them again. Abeg make them park well!!! show your support for the peoples general by clicking like button!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by dammytosh: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Yes,

Nans is celebrating the long assuu strike without any conclusion, ASUU had to go back to work to respect the Prof that died on his way to reconcilling ASUU.

Nans is celebrating increase in school fees.

Nans is celebrating removal of fuel subsidy which impacted the common man on the street.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Aluweezy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
But its more than just building schools, why not create more jobs for the millions of graduates who later leave these schools.
I don't give a hoot who wins as president, both candidates ain't qualified if you ask me, can't believe for a country of 170 million people can't get credible leaders to contest. We need change!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by lagdmark(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
I think the students have endorsed GEJ a PHD holder with a CERTIFICATE who knows the value of education. Unlike some guys without certificate
who will watch the universities BURN
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by xtremrules(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
The issue be say some students don't know NANS, and NANS endorsing any one wont change any students mind. even some weh follow endorse go vote GMB
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by yankison(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
dapsoneh:
Awon ediots, they were on strike for 6months oo shocked

Brother you said my mind , imagine this stupid nans that were on strike for good 6months because the govt could not fund the school lab and libraries ... and yet the ediots are saying he did this and dat .. nigerians are selfish
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by ussy09(m): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Vicotex:
the road and cheap bags of rice wey u buy during xmas/new year na buhari do am?
. Shame go soon get u only u just dey run up nd dwn defending clueless Gej, Fabuari is comin pls leav our way.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by eagle70: 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Please if you live around this area there is a great deliverance programe going on at Redeemed Christian Church Lighthouse Parish, 20 Oyinloye Faniran Close, Odubale Estate by Akinbo b/stop , Akute. The program takes place between 5.30 am and 6.30 am also in the evening between 6.00pm and 8.00 am.Please do not miss this program ,a great prophet of God is on ground to speak the word of authority to your life.Make sure you are there 2015 is going to be easy for you in Jesus Name
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by PECO4KING(m): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mogidi:
While NANS were endorsing GEJ, MEND/Bokoharam and prostitutes were busy endorsing Buhari.

But Witch and Wizard also endorse GEJ too now lol
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by bogolobango(m): 12:20am On Jan 14, 2015
I know what nans is all about but why my post dey vex u

Pdpigg
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:28am On Jan 14, 2015
dguyindcorner:

deceivers keep deceiving deceivers o

GEJ can only bribe some SUGs like that of Ife but not the entire students.

GEJ has failed us for six years on his promises to transform Nigeria in just four years, no more testing abeg!!!
Ife ? OAU ? do you know what you are saying at all?
Anyway NANS has gone to the dogs...imagine any NANS branch endorsing a president like GEJ; something is wrong somewhere; Awon Oloshi United (AOU) nikan lole so wipe ki GEJ maa se ijoba lo!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by jamoyakz: 12:41am On Jan 14, 2015
The second name for NANS is Cultism .. They are endorsing one of their own. Not surprise coz all the leaders in NANS are blood Cultist and I stand to be challenged
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by ketiy77: 12:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by 1009ja: 1:40am On Jan 14, 2015
Even if you don't want to vote for Buhari, vote against corruption. Vote GEJ and his treasury looting friends out of offices.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Remarkable: 2:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Vicotex:
Tension no good o, buhari no fit pronounce words correctly:
I will fight kworopshion. Lol
A-fe-C
osunbada.
These old terrorist can't remember his phone number
I can almost swear that he said (and I heard) " ... goats and services"... and what kept going through my mind is "Is this really what some people are convinced is the best alternative?"
I
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by ibnquasale(m): 2:05am On Jan 14, 2015
Vicotex:
A-fe-C
osunbada.

A reporter interviewed Einstein. (This event really happened). At the end of the interview, the reporter asked if he could have Einstein's phone number so he could call if he had further questions.

"Certainly" replied Einstein. He picked up the phone directory and looked up his phone number, then wrote it on a slip of paper and handed it to the reporter.

Dumbfounded, the reporter said, "You are considered to be the smartest man in the world and you can't remember your own phone number?

Einstein replied, Why should I memorize something when I know where to find it?

http://www.folderarchy.com/albert-einstein/
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by ProfvickyCT(m): 3:11am On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=18pt]SAI NO TO ILLITERATES[/size]

indeed! Your way of writing shows how literate you are.

Throughout the federation, we reject "Corruption"... We reject jonathan.

We reject Failure... We reject jonathan.

We reject visionless leader... We reject jonathan.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 14, 2015
lies!!! I was at the convention and the truth is that many doesnt even heard what they say and blindly endorse in a crowd. Intelligent Nigerian students will never do that.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by emeka2847: 4:59am On Jan 14, 2015
SO STUDENT UNION OFFICIALS NOW DRAG THE UNION INTO POLITICKING? SAD!

IN THE PAST UNIONS ONLY FORCE BOTH SIDES TO ACT WELL.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by mistabiola: 5:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:
NANS - Rejecting illiteracy since 1914.

They're fools, they've forgotten that they will graduate an become an unemployed youth. #TeamIndustrilization
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Fear 1st catch me o! ThankGod it's some inconsequential branch! #feBUHARI 2015!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Vicotex(m): 5:40am On Jan 14, 2015
ibnquasale:

A reporter interviewed Einstein. (This event really happened). At the end of the interview, the reporter asked if he could have Einstein's phone number so he could call if he had further questions.

"Certainly" replied Einstein. He picked up the phone directory and looked up his phone number, then wrote it on a slip of paper and handed it to the reporter.

Dumbfounded, the reporter said, "You are considered to be the smartest man in the world and you can't remember your own phone number?

buhari is the dumbest thing that has happened to Nigeria, and buhari is too daft.

So dont do comparisons with an illiterate-/-smartest man
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by justi4jesu(f): 5:42am On Jan 14, 2015
ibnquasale:

And when the phone gets missing what then happens? undecided undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Embroider(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
when d wud insect gathers a stik on its on head it carries dem.
PDP must go
feBuhari 14 2015

BUHARI/OSIBANJO on top till ....

#team YOUTHS
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by reezee: 7:02am On Jan 14, 2015
Vicotex:
A-fe-C
osunbada.
Do you know the meaning of the word accent?
run go check your dictionary
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Ephemmm: 7:21am On Jan 14, 2015
"The National Association of Nigerian Students, Ondo Joint Campus Committee Axis, has unanimously adopted President Goodluck Jonathan as its candidate for next month’s election".

"Ondo Joint Campus Committeee"... The duty of committee is to make recommendations to the main organ which may be accepted or rejected.

However, I don't know when Ondo, that has no population of students in Osun, Ogun and Oyo has suddenly become the national body.

GEJ till you get sense....
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by segnys007(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Yet it was under this same government that ASUU was on strike for almost a year, ASUP was on strike for so long. Endorsement indeed!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by callMeOlaar: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:

http://www.punchng.com/news/nans-backs-jonathans-second-term/
NANS OR WATEVA THEY CALL DEM SELVES SHOULD S.T.F.U IM A STUDENT AND I KNOW MAJORITY OF US STUDENTS ARE TIRED OF THE CLUELESS ... AND WE WANT CHANGE .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by callMeOlaar: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:

http://www.punchng.com/news/nans-backs-jonathans-second-term/
NANS OR WATEVA THEY CALL DEM SELVES SHOULD S.T.F.U IM A STUDENT AND I KNOW MAJORITY OF US STUDENTS ARE TIRED OF THE CLUELESS ... AND WE WANT CHANGE .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by Bruteforce1o1: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:
The National Association of Nigerian Students, Ondo Joint Campus Committee Axis, has unanimously adopted President Goodluck Jonathan as its candidate for next month’s election.

The students reached the conclusion after a meeting of its leaders in the South-West Zone, held at the Federal University of Technology, Akure(FUTA) on Tuesday.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term by abacusCm(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Which of the NANS? Who and who are the NANS? Where were they during ASUU 9 months strike? Who and who listen to them? How many students know who the NANS executives are? What value have they brought to the greatest Nigeria students? All these bunch of sycophants deceiving the clueless man in Aso Rock
not the NANS that I knw in my sch days.I think this one is National Association of Non-progressive Students

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River / Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.