Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Experience With Ashawo. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Experience With Ashawo. (6433 Views)

The 10 Types Of Ashawo !!! / My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) / My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Ashawo. by meolaniyi(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
I really was confused the day I met One lady at Peckers at Opebi round about.
We bargained on how much I would pay her. At the end of the day we agreed for
10k I took her to my house cos I live alone.

When We got home? She told me she was hungry which got me angry. But later I gave
Her noddles to eat. She had her bath with me. After that, I was waiting for action to begin
But the lady said we should pray first before we start. That got me confused but to my surprise
She brought out her bible, after reading she prayed like people of MFM. You know casting demon
And swearing for people that said she would not succeed.

My brother the prayer lasted for about 1hr. After the prayer she went to the bed and ask me to
Come nah? I did not sleep on the Bed again, I was awake till morning when I paid her.

I am still wandering the Lady was normal. What do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by LewisO: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
meolaniyi:

When We got home? She told me she was hungry which got me angry. But later I gave
Her noddles to eat. She had her bath with me. After that, I was waiting for action to begin
But the lady said we should pray first before we start. That got me confused but to my surprise
She brought out her bible, after reading she prayed like people of MFM. You know casting demon

My brother the prayer lasted for about 1hr. After the prayer she went to the bed and ask me to
Come nah? I did not sleep on the Bed again, I was awake till morning when I paid her.

Sorry (op) for quoting this, its a mistake...

I can't just stop laughing! grin grin grin

This ought to be in joke section! grin

Modified!

But hold-on, did she refund u your money?
Before I can lay any astute about that!
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by Equado(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lol,have had a similar experience....met the girl that night,dunno if she was a prostitute cus no price was agreed. We got home she insisted we pray before anything,m sure I was as shocked as yhu wer...after prayer,the girl sleep ooo,I just sitdwn dey look am...after she dne slip 4 lyk 2hrs na I tap am,sae mke she wake up.The shediot asked me what do I want,I told her I need to whip!!!...long story short,I whip am,discharged d girl by 5am before d woman I was staying wit woke...That was during my predegree days sha#2008#

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by SirAweezy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lmao! OMG!!! See job ontop your head... Gone are d days.. When boys will "lo be" ehehehe
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by demelza: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op that girl magarize you.
Na her marketing strategy be that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by seankafor(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
The girl don use one stone kill two birds@ noddlees and 10 k

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by chimerase2: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
K
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by meolaniyi(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
LewisO:
Sorry (op) for quoting this, its a mistake...

I can't just stop laughing! grin grin grin

This ought to be in joke section! grin

Modified!

But hold-on, did she refund u your money?
Before I can lay any astute about that!

I was just scared of touching her. Cos never seen that type before. I willingly gave the 10k

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by meolaniyi(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
My sugar stick could not wake up again.
I felt so guilty with myself.
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by Baddestguyp(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
meolaniyi:
My sugar stick could not wake up again.
I felt so guilty with myself.
she don magalize ur life
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by chibwike(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
pervs angry
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
This friction sweet die nevertheless I enjoy the story
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by InZA: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Abeg na lie
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
I took one home like that from a party, at night I disturb this girl tire but no way. she slept holding herself like a bat.
It was morning,lo and behold!!nah hairy girl dey my bed, I never knew she even slept naked cos her hairs had the texture of a cotton sweater. her big eye balls, and Jayz lips.
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by Baddo101(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Equado:
Lol,have had a similar experience....met the girl that night,dunno if she was a prostitute cus no price was agreed. We got home she insisted we pray before anything,m sure I was as shocked as yhu wer...after prayer,the girl sleep ooo,I just sitdwn dey look am...after she dne slip 4 lyk 2hrs na I tap am,sae mke she wake up.The shediot asked me what do I want,I told her I need to whip!!!...long story short,I whip am,discharged d girl by 5am before d woman I was staying wit woke...That was during my predegree days sha#2008#
and u ended up not paying shey
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by Equado(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Baddo101:

and u ended up not paying shey
yes...1naira she nor see
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by onatisi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
meolaniyi:
I was just scared of touching her. Cos never seen that type before. I willingly gave the 10k
that was the trick,the prayer was to throw u off balance,which she did .normally someone will be forced to ask her how she got into that job , then the story will begin , she will start crying and spinning stories ,mind u time dey go oo.before u realize ,u too will start crying and start blaming gej and nigeria. By the time u look up. Na cuckooo ru kooo ,day don break.oya pay money .

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by Lordseyad(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Where is the link to the part 2 now?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by meolaniyi(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
onatisi:
that was the trick,the prayer was to throw u off balance,which she did .normally someone will be forced to ask her how she got into that job , then the story will begin , she will start crying and spinning stories ,mind u time dey go oo.before u realize ,u too will start crying and start blaming gej and nigeria. By the time u look up. Na cuckooo ru kooo ,day don break.oya pay money .
why she go want throw me off balance. I thought she needs the thing more than me.
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by meolaniyi(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mod does this my experienced sound like a joke?
Why did you bring this to joke section?
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by LewisO: 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
meolaniyi:
Guy u really phucked-up if it's true.

That prostitute trick really had a huge effect on u, how on earth can happen? now to her she's smart and u are a fool, it would have been better if u did give the money to an orphan and receive a blessing.

That's just what I can tell u!
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
praying for successful bleeping

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by meolaniyi(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
LewisO:
Guy u really phucked-up if it's true.

That prostitute trick really had a huge effect on u, how on earth can happen? now to her she's smart and u are a fool, it would have been better if u did give the money to an orphan and receive a blessing.

That's just what I can tell u!

my guy, that kind prayer? You need to see how the girl was praying. I felt so guilty.
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by LewisO: 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
meolaniyi:
my guy, that kind prayer? You need to see how the girl was praying. I felt so guilty.
That girl used something spiritual against u, but u won't know.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by HopeAtHand: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2015
meolaniyi:
Mod does this my experienced sound like a joke?
Why did you bring this to joke section?

This is the sweetest comment so far.. grin

Your story is quite real but the Moderator actually took you, and not the story for a joke.

#10,000 gone yet Fvck you no fvck.
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by 100Cents: 1:32am On Jan 14, 2015
meolaniyi:

Go to church and confess your sins. Not on nairaland.

For the Bible saith, " If thou looketh at a woman lustfully, though thou lay not with her, thou hast committed sin ".
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by 100Cents: 1:35am On Jan 14, 2015
demelza:
Op that girl magarize you.
Na her marketing strategy be that.

Gbam.

She no wan form witch or mammy water for him..
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by 100Cents: 1:38am On Jan 14, 2015
onatisi:

Which if he refuses to pay, he will see another side of her...

Hehehe...

LearnersDotCom.
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by onatisi(m): 4:53am On Jan 14, 2015
meolaniyi:
why she go want throw me off balance. I thought she needs the thing more than me.
the main target was the 10k and since she didn't have a gun ,she had to use what she has to get it and that was to play on ur emotions
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by onatisi(m): 4:55am On Jan 14, 2015
100Cents:

Which if he refuses to pay, he will see another side of her...

Hehehe...

LearnersDotCom.
exactly
Re: My Experience With Ashawo. by Funjosh(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2015
meolaniyi:

Hahahaha OP you see your life?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Conversation Between An Employer And His Employee / BREAKING NEWS ! EFCC Arrests Obasanjo And Goodluck Jonathan / 30+ Very Hilarious Texts From People's Exes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.