Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women (23325 Views)

Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by englishmart(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
The President, in an argument tweeted by his Special Assistant on New Media, Reno Omokri, said, “I can tell you that these offices (of first ladies) are helping to mobilise the women.”

He boasted that his administration had made remarkable achievements in women empowerment, with several women getting key political appointments.

“Nigerian women, I don’t believe that you are designed by God to pound yam for me, to be a baby factory,” he said.

http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/first-ladies-dont-spend-government-money-jonathan/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by holatin(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
hahahahaha

the drunk guy don lose but still wan try some punchline

buhari for President

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by ORACLE1975(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
My president 4now thy are made to rule u,but come may 29 thy all start to pound for u.SAI NIGERIA SaI BUHARI.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Bishop4bella(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mr GEJ is a confused man.

What kind of irony is this?

Am beginning to understand that the wind of CHANGE is absolutely disturbing him.

GMB we dey ur bck come Febuhari 14 and with LOVE on a love day and all loving Nigerians will vote for you which will sure count.

#teamGMB.

108 Likes

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Sloan: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
ORACLE1975:
thy are made to rule u?

No, they are made to pound his dum.b potato head! LMAO...hilarious mofo!

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by demelza: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
LMFAO! grin
E no go better for the person wey do Jona dis kin thing.

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by cKaiser: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
I agree

You are not meant to pound yams, You are not meant to cook for your husband

You are simply meant to be my umblerra, my fellow widows, my diaris goduu o

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by egift(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
What is wrong wrong with Jonathan?

From gossip (Them say, they said) to Phone Number, to Certificate. Now it is Pounded Yam. What Next?

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by citizenY(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
egift:
What is wrong wrong with Jonathan?

From gossip (Them say, they said) to Phone Number, to Certificate. Now it is Pounded Yam. What Next?

lipstick , pacake ,eye pencil and short skirt alias "cross no gutter""

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by NaijaOptimist: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Mr GEJ is a confused man.

What kind of irony is this?

Am beginning to understand that the wind of CHANGE is absolutely disturbing him.

GMB we dey ur bck come Febuhari 14 and with LOVE on a love day and all loving Nigerians will vote for you which will sure count.

#teamGMB.

The fear of Buhari is the reason for spitting jagons.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Yeske2(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
I really need to start taking the brand of ogogoro that makes this guy high, is it shepe, monkey tail, paraga or which?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Sloan: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
So, who will pound the yam? Will the yam pound itself?? grin grin

I am sure no woman, never mind any human being, who will not pound anything yam, potato, pepper, etc for a worthy person like his guest, children, brother, sister, husband; how much more a worthy president who is leading a whole country of 170M+ assuming he is doing a clearly excellent job of it!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by omenka(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
The guy nor even know what dafuq to talk about anymore since the "he's a BH sponsor" isn't selling anymoregrin

Honestly I sometimes pity this dude.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by reaky(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Seriously

1 Like

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by boman2014: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
toh!

1 Like

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by irishCream: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mouth!!!

Provide job for the unemployed then I'll campaign massively for you undecided

18 Likes

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
We don hear
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by egift(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
President Jonathan is trying so hard to explain why Madam Patience is the one running the affairs of Nigeria. Chai

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Lastdon02(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
ok 2015 #FEBUHARI.... Omo na likes me day find o

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by GovWahala: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
That's the truth my Presido.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by januzaj(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
You are not meant to pound yams... You are meant to steal....cuz stealing is not corruption
GMB till Ronaldo follows OKUPE on twitter

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Betboss(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wise saying

Gej.....

5 Likes

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by appini: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
It's working
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
I'm trying to understand what that statement means

13 Likes

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Edwardhead(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
What's the GEJ saying?
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Raiders: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
talk of a desperate man trying to hold on to power

5 Likes

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Francheezy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Maybe wen u get to Otuoke you will pound yam by yourself

21 Likes

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by cococandy(f): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
I love GEJ's attitude towards women.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Djdamian(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
I repeat and will always repeat,all u GMB proclaimers will at d end,vote for the so called clueless one from otuoke.......GEJ still Nigerians stop deceiving themselves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by LordMecuzy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Shame Dey Catch me for Dis Our President Yans dis days

12 Likes

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by dre11(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hum

Every sane man treats their wife as their better half, this is what we know, this what a good man does, this is how we are trained by our mother.

So, why is he reminding us during this campaign period or has mama Patience default in her roleundecided

7 Likes

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Amya(f): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
A smart man! unlike some chauvinist males that flooded this post.

A woman is not a slave! She has brains and has much use in the society. Her life role should not revolve around pounding yams and making babies, but much much more. Women should be empowered to complete the bigger picture of the society.

How hard is it to grasp this message APC chauvinists! What do you guys gain by always trying to twist the simple truth!

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander / Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.