Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women (23376 Views)

Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
No wonder patience does not pound yam for you. She must be a bad cook.

Mtscheeew!

1 Like

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by fijiano202(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
you are meant to embezzle money not pound yam.....join iweala,madueke,stella oduah and mama peace...lets steal in one accord

Remember stealing is not corruption

7 Likes

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by philips70(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
omenka:
The guy nor even know what dafuq to talk about anymore since the "he's a BH sponsor" isn't selling anymoregrin

Honestly I sometimes pity this dude.

Honestly the man is just irredeemably dull. One of the many reasons OBJ is terribly angry. He was scammed.

3 Likes

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by dunkem21(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ nailed it. Teaching the opposition politics and common sense since 19kporodom.

Women has benefited the most, been appreciated the most and have performed credibly well in GEJ's administration. He has always maintained the male/female quota in employment opportunities. cheesy

He is more tolerable, open and kind hearted towards the women folk and he has every right to woo the women. wink Check his programs on women empowerment in Agriculture.

Every babe likes Jonathan. shocked Bobo get swag and charisma. shocked

I lie? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by chibwike(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
hmm
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by mcino: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
BUHARI, YOUR JOURNEY ENDS HERE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by asids55: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
See what our kids and younger ones are subjected to...we need the change

gmb 2015

3 Likes

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Donbrig: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ is still trying to be relevant as a clueless leader. Prepare for Otuoke, your time and turn is over, Nigeria is too big for you to be a leader, you gonna be better as a local govt chairman in Bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by greggng: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
No wonder gej is the weakest president according to obj the watcher

1 Like

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by wizman11(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
choi dere is God o when did pounded yam enter now
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by kevoh(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Anyone who watched the PDP rally live would understand while he made such comment. It had something to do with women and the benevolent acts of their various NGOs. But I guess the media has a way of painting everything bad.

1 Like

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Akinsz: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
If pounding yam in the kitchen will make nigeria great, so be it - Nigerian women. Sai buhari! Goodbye to goodluck. Save journey to otuoke..

1 Like

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by OXCUBA: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
THEY ARE MEANT .... TO SPEAK ENGLISH FOR YOU .... LIKE OUR FIRST LADY ......DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN.
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by kingdavid2015: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jonathan th pound the yam for da pashe. And cook after office things
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Sylvarresta(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jona don chop monkey yansh, cum drink goat pee join am, d dude is confuse, or maybe not, u knw Jonah is d wife why PEJ is d husband, so na Jonah de pound yam and prepare stew

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Otunbab: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Amya:
A smart man! unlike some chauvinist males that flooded this post.
Did you just say Jonna is smart?
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Isiterere(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
this man need psychiatrist evaluation before FeBuhari 14th
grin watching PDP campaign nowadays always give me comic relief at work.
The president spewing lots of trash, all in the name of getting votes.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by cirmuell(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
What an inept, with every single utterance, he keeps proofing he is really a clueless being. What has he done for the majority of women folks in the last four years? I guess letting selected few among 'them' loot millions of dollars is what he classified as empowerment. Clown, mtcheew.
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by jaybee3(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
cococandy:
I love GEJ's attitude towards women.

Hmmmmmm

Is he a god that they are meant to be worshiping?

Let's even assume he wanted to say they aren't meant to be just pounding yam but surely he could have put his damn point across in a clear and concise manner

I wonder how he communicates with his wife
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by 1stola: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chai!!!
What fúck is happening to Jonathan?
This old clueless otueke drunkárd is confirmed senile as I can see now.
Imagine Reno omokri posting this shít again. lol! what an imbecilé this cabal of rogues are.
The wind of change has really started confusing this people.

GMB TILL GEJ KNOWS THAT STEALING IS CORRUPTION.
GMB TILL PEJ BECOMES A PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH
LANGUAGE.
GMB TILL FANI KAYODE BECOME REASONABLE.
GMB TILL DOYIN OKUPE CHANGE HIS FIRST NAME TO
BASTARD.
GMB TILL RENO OMOKRI UNDERSTANDS THAT HE IS SENILE.
GMB TILL PROF WOLE SOYINKA BECOMES A GUINEA PIG
HUNTER.
GMB TILL OBASANJO BECOMES A MOTOR PARK TOUT.
GMB TILL ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO BECOMES PASTORS.
GMB TILL JONA JANG BECOMES TALLER.
GMB TILL ALAO AKALA STOPS BLEACHING.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING 20 BILLION DOLLARS.
GMB TILL NIGERIA BECOMES CORRUPTION FREE.
GMB TILL ELECTRIC POWER BECOMES STABLE.
GEJ TILL feBUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Kingsimmer(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
pls wu female dog make we dash out dis male one...
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Teaxa(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
“Nigeria is a moving vehicle. The people are drivers who
mandated the ruling party, PDP (which has been in
governance for over 15 years), to pilot the vehicle, Nigeria.
The APC whose dictum is change and has conglobated to
take over power from the PDP is the spare tire. Nigeria’s
journey to self-fulfillment has been marred by military
coups, economic degradation, civil unrest, infrastructural
degradation, unemployment and insecurity. These are
impediments to the smooth flow of a prosperous nation.
“The country has traversed in different direction under
successive regimes till the present democratic dispensation
which started in 1999. 15 years after, the PDP still holds
sway at the center with Goodluck Jonathan as the
President. But there is no substantial proof that the country
is heading to the right direction.....
GEJ I HAIL O....Clueless As Ever.
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by j4sure(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Yes ooo GEJ till 20155

1 Like

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by legendsilver(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sai #Buhari come #Febuhari until #GEJ begin reason well
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by KwoiZabo(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
while the males are abusing GEJ, he just won millions of women's vote. if you doubt me, check and see the 2 female posts on front page. Even women that hates GEJ we're silent on this. GEJ winning Nigerians heart since 2009.

6 Likes

Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Damalex4luv(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Naija don suffer... is this the kind of manifesto that is expected from a PHD holder

Nigerians needs to wake up from their slumber and vote for change

GMB/Osinbanjo 2015
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by 1stola: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
KwoiZabo:
while the males are abusing GEJ, he just won millions of women's vote. if you doubt me, check and see the 2 female posts on front page. Even women that hates GEJ we're silent on this. GEJ winning Nigerians heart since 2009.
lol!
what a silly deduction
Please explain what your daft paymaster just said.
Does it make any reasonable meaning to you?
CLUELESS PDPígs.
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by lawbabs: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
mcino:
BUHARI, YOUR JOURNEY ENDS HERE

You cannot destroy FEBUHARI 14. It has come to stay. Failed Jonathan should return to Otueke and learn carpentry.
Re: ”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women by Teaxa(m): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Abeg wetin Oga Jonah do una self.Abeg make una Leave The Son Of Otuoke O...PEJ dey Brainless,,,GEJ dey Clueless...When will 9ja not become *****Less......

GMB until GEJ goes back to school to study CRIMINOLOGY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Awards #31bn Niger Delta Road Contract / Buhari Constitutes Advisory Committee On Anti-corruption / How Bukola Saraki Made Kwara A Model For National Unity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.