Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Pics Of Decamp PDP Leaders In Ondo State Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Decamp PDP Leaders In Ondo State Today. (1607 Views)

PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC / Fayose Meets South-West PDP Leaders In Ekiti. Checkout Their New Declarations / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of Decamp PDP Leaders In Ondo State Today. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
tsunami is really happening in on do state PDP will not av 30% votes for Gej Cos' mimiko has failed everyone in his government. this is a good development. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152528881622703&id=96184337702&set=pcb.10152528882422703&_ft_=qid.6103912022815599735%3Amf_story_key.4939064532684524900

Re: Pics Of Decamp PDP Leaders In Ondo State Today. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
it's a shame to PDP in ondo d masses will strongly vote for d people's general buhari.APC change. hallelujah.
Re: Pics Of Decamp PDP Leaders In Ondo State Today. by tit(f): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
You people are making mouth again?

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of Decamp PDP Leaders In Ondo State Today. by temitemi1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ any time, any day!!

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Decamp PDP Leaders In Ondo State Today. by Firefire(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
people wey no get PVC dey form decampeee, haaaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of Decamp PDP Leaders In Ondo State Today. by HzRF(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Firefire:
people wey no get PVC dey form decampeee, haaaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy
When I ask my friend over there how strong this decampee are politically in the state.... He said he can woo more votes than all them
Mimiko Has already did. The needful
By asking for slots at his cabinet and elective for his fellow decampee.. At house of Representatives and Senate. That's why he didn't seek any position..

All those that are important not popular are still in the party

Apc in Ondo is as silent as p in psycho
Even with the decampee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of Decamp PDP Leaders In Ondo State Today. by Dasini: 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Am not a politician,but I spoke to a friend who is a staunch politician and a member of PDP, he said buhari will floor jona in the coming election in ondo, that mimiko has messed up PDP, that more members are leaving and that the party has been factionalised. That mimiko disappointed a lot of people. He said he will even vote buhari, I was shocked to hear that.
Re: Pics Of Decamp PDP Leaders In Ondo State Today. by realnaijaa: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:
When I ask my friend over there how strong this decampee are politically in the state.... He said he can woo more votes than all them
Mimiko Has already did. The needful
By asking for slots at his cabinet and elective for his fellow decampee.. At house of Representatives and Senate. That's why he didn't seek any position..

All those that are important not popular are still in the party

Apc in Ondo is as silent as p in psycho
Even with the decampee
Pls ask your friend which part of on do state is he from. Now let me tell categorically if election is conducted in on do state right now APC will garner more than 80%. The people to totaly detest mimiko. The hatred is not much for jona but because mimmiko. They will vote APC. Mind most the roads in the state not the major roads like oba adesida,arakale were done by agagu. The issues they hated agagu was because they felt he stole their vote. The is with mimiko is that right now they feel he is a scammer.
That is on do people for you .it is certain in a free I totally free election in on do state even in on do town PDP will loose.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Badoo Boosts Buhari-osinbajo Campaign With Two Songs / Asari Dokubo Reveals What He Will Do To Help Jonathan Win / Professor David-west Suggests Jonathan Does Not have Phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.