Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Does Sex Double Your Love For Somebody? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Sex Double Your Love For Somebody? (846 Views)

Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? / How Does Sex Feel When You Have It Wiyh A Condom / Does Sex Really Increase Your Love Him\her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Sex Double Your Love For Somebody? by zaqueen(f): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
So,my friend told me about this guy of hers...he kept asking her out for good six months,he said his intentions r to marry her and bla bla bla. So she took d matter to her parents and den,the age difference tin,he is 30 and she's 19,close to 11yrs difference. After all d mubojurbo...d parents agreed...and my friend said she told him "no sex til after they where married" and he agreed,even the parents told him. But after 1month d guy startd pestering her for the thing and she said she dint want it,nd dint want to lose him too,and she gave him her pride!!! And after everything he was like it increased d feelings he had for her...tins went on normal bt shortly after dey started hving trbles...quarrels every now and then...she said dey r lowly compatible! and lack individual understanding...I need suggestions to help her pls! if his d ryt guy fr her
Re: Does Sex Double Your Love For Somebody? by iceberylin(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Depending on how she rides the Dick wink
Re: Does Sex Double Your Love For Somebody? by Oluwatosean(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Seriously?. Sex depreciate love. I'd advice ur frnd to run, 11yrs is kinda too much

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Double Your Love For Somebody? by zaqueen(f): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lol...every1 I hv asked kep saying "RUN" sad@oluwa
Re: Does Sex Double Your Love For Somebody? by Sanchez01: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Not really, Dearie... Often times, it results to disappointment, just like your friends scenario. She could be disappointed because the guy, from my POV is just out to exploit her.
Re: Does Sex Double Your Love For Somebody? by peeberry2(m): 12:31am On Jan 14, 2015
yes it does.....but it Depend on how well she goes with it..
Re: Does Sex Double Your Love For Somebody? by stmartynz(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2015
Get Any Kind Of VIDEO TUTORIALS (DVD)
You can either get a single title or become a registered member

www.tya.com.ng or Call - 07035754077
Re: Does Sex Double Your Love For Somebody? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 14, 2015
It does dear...!!! Sex isint jst sex o, thers a lot of exchange of non verbal vows.!!lol!! From the heart, brain n deep kisses..!!!
Re: Does Sex Double Your Love For Somebody? by Lisaflex(f): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
It doesn't, it blinds u if premarital... In marriage, it binds 2 ppl already in lv

(1) (Reply)

An Honest Prayer Of A Single Sister (pics) / Its So Funny When Ladies Are About Settling Down . . . . .... / Do Not Judge(short And Inspirational)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.