Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Its So Funny When Ladies Are About Settling Down . . . . .... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its So Funny When Ladies Are About Settling Down . . . . .... (847 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / When Ladies Declare Their Undying Love (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its So Funny When Ladies Are About Settling Down . . . . .... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Its so funny When ladies are about settling
down!, i.e Reaching d Age of Worry!
(Consideration/ Expectation),, they
concentrate more on d Occupation of a Man
than d Man himself..
I heard a Lady say "WOMEN DON SUFFER
FOR MEN HANDs!", but that's a Total Lie!
Rather, its Men suffering in d hands of
Women!.. Cux they virtually want
EVERYTHING for themselves from us,
&NOTHING for us from them, apart "Sex"..
If d Occupation/ Profession of a Man doesnt
meet d Interest, Expectation of a Woman,
she's ready to leave him for a Man whose
Profession fits her Need/ Interest.. Which in
all this, means She's simply after d MONEY
such profession yields, than d LOVE d Man's
got to offer..
Ladies! Know this that d Profession/
Occupation of a Man doesnt determine Love!
Or a Happy Marriage,, but Provision..
But therealso, there are Men of such Great
professions who ladies dont get a Penny from
or Enjoy from..
So,, your aim actually, should be for a Man
to LOVE you first "Genuinly oo".. No matter
his profession, he'd give you his All.. Not d
Men with big professions but have no
Genuine love for you.. I've seen ladies who
got married to such high professioned Men,
but cry everyday that they dont enjoy him
(i.e His wealth)..
So i say, To enjoy a Man, is to Love him
genuinly &Desire /accept his Love first
& then, everyother benefits will come forth..
Re: Its So Funny When Ladies Are About Settling Down . . . . .... by zyzxx(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
everybody want what is gud.

It Gud for the ladies also to aim for d best
Re: Its So Funny When Ladies Are About Settling Down . . . . .... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
I love love, but love just doesn't put food on the table. One has to be practical.
Re: Its So Funny When Ladies Are About Settling Down . . . . .... by iceberylin(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
rokiatu:
I love love, but love just doesn't put food on the table. One has to be practical.
When your husband drops money for soup thats putting food on the table undecided
Re: Its So Funny When Ladies Are About Settling Down . . . . .... by okpamson15(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Let love Lead.
Re: Its So Funny When Ladies Are About Settling Down . . . . .... by delishpot: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
I have seen men that treat women that endured with them shabily too.
So this lecture no hold water.
My main advice is, marry for what botg of you believe in. No cheating or deception.
If you dont love, why marry? That my son marries a rich wiman or vice versa does not mean the "poor" partner has to be taken forgranted and abused. It makes no sense and its evil. If a rich man treats his wife like rag believe me even if she met him poor and he later becomes rich, his attitudevtowards her will still change.
I know poor husbands who dont give their long surffering wives peace. They abuse them physically and verbaly and I know rich men who treat their wives with love and respect. Also I know wives who treat their rich loving husbands like trash and I know women who treat poor husbands like gold. So abeg, na to shine eyes and marry. Poor men dont make any better husbands compared to well to do men.

(1) (Reply)

things you shouldn't do to make girls like you / 10 Types Of Women you would come across as a Bachelor / He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.