Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) (8701 Views)

Hilarious Photo. When they Saw Buhari Embarking On Another Foreign Trip / Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe cheesy
This Zahra obsession is getting ridiculous cheesy
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 14, 2015
CFCfan:

This Zahra obsession is getting ridiculous cheesy
I know o! it was all over twitter, i couldn't get enough laugh out of it grin
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Dahveydson(m): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Creating a thread is not compulsory.
If you ain't got Better information, you can as well humbly STFU!

Why the anger?

2 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by omenka(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2015
Nigerians are so creative!! Lmao!! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by reezee: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2015
OneNaira6:
Really? The girl isn't even considered all that in US. There girls a billion times better looking than that up here. Even 40 years old women that are better looking than her exist. So trust, no American would go goo gag gag over her. Talkless obama.

The fact Nigerians are uplifting this girl as the most gorgeous woman on the planet says quite alot about beauties in Nigeria. She's cute yes, beautiful, okay gorgeous, heck no. The way Nigerians act over girls on this website makes me wonder how many beautiful girls actually dey in that country? From una behaviors, they must be limited.
It is because of f.o.o.l.s like you that we need unlike button on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by macklef(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Creating a thread is not compulsory.
If you ain't got Better information, you can as well humbly STFU!
Lol. I know ur looking for a controversial political thread to show how politically degraded u baseless mind is.
Sorry to dissapoint u bro. Not all threads here are made by people who take life too serious.
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2015
macklef:

Lol. I know ur looking for a controversial political thread to show how politically degraded u baseless mind is.
Sorry to dissapoint u bro. Not all threads here are made by people who take life too serious.
Cheers!!!
Cheers to you too Bro.
More wisdom to you {seems you are short of it}…
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by macklef(m): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2015
sarmiie:
hehehe....that got me cracking.....honestly tho, i dnt see what's so special about d chick.....she's hot, bt not THAT hot..
I quite agree with u, but check her other pictures, even the ones without make up, shes fine bruh!!

I think the thing is, we didnt expect GMB to have such a beautiful dauta, but wen i saw his wife earlier on, i was wowed. we were taken unaware grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by thaoriginator: 8:18am On Jan 14, 2015
grin OP, you wan give TANoids HBP abi? I no dey ooo!
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2015
MayorofLagos:

dude, i will kick you in ya bawls! Freak! you supposed to picture her next to you in a bugatti or a rolls royce,...... not talk about some bitchyes that are lost and forsaken in your past. angry

mod, abeg come and get this guy out of here before he upset Zahra. Chei! angry

so just becos she is buhari's daughter you expect me to praise her unduly

bullshit undecided

she's just above average
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by StealthyMe(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Zahara ? grin
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by call4shola(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2015
cheesy nairalanders we sure know how to yab. the babe no bad at all. one luv...
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by PhockPhockMan: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2015
cycline404:
Change the country was all we asked JONATHAN

VERY SIMPLE QUESTIONS!!!!

Rather he changed

The Currency
Oil Price
Plate Number
Driver's License
UNILAG to MUNILAG
Our Girls to Married Women

Was that what we needed or asked Jonathan to do?

BUT HE FAILED ALL
Is she the certificate we want him to bring?

#bringbackbuharicertificate
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
joshbouy:
just love this dude's post...
but some people bad belle runs deep sha!! Na her papa una get beef with,wetin the innocent girl do una? Abi dem tell una say na her papa upload d pics?u this pdp bad belle are just fargots,devil incarnated...if na nicki or rihanna post naw,una go dey hype dem like person wey dem no born with brain...she no even post nude pics or wear hijab and still,una dey behave like mad people...shey na by force to even comment on people's thread? Smhhh for una
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by joshbouy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
southniyikaye:
but some people bad belle runs deep sha!! Na her papa una get beef with,wetin the innocent girl do una? Abi dem tell una say na her papa upload d pics?u this pdp bad belle are just fargots,devil incarnated...if na nicki or rihanna post naw,una go dey hype dem like person wey dem no born with brain...she no even post nude pics or wear hijab and still,una dey behave like mad people...shey na by force to even comment on people's thread? Smhhh for una
what is this one saying?... did you try knowing what my post was about before typing this rubbish you just did. E ma Gbami o
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
joshbouy:

what is this one saying?... did you try knowing what my post was about before typing this rubbish you just did. E ma Gbami o
u must be an idiot who lacks home training and manners...the fact that I quote u doesn't mean I comprehend what u wrote..u should have used ur senses instead of insulting...u r entitled to ur opinion so am I...and I didn't remember insulting u..trashy thing
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by widowhusband: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Is she an atheist,or does she practice any religion?
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by kheart(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
kestolove95:
If buhari go giv me dix him Dota ma go just one round...I go vote am

lol get ready 4 sharo oh where u n ur competitor ll be bitin by a huge stick until one of u giv up first. I ve done 99 stroke b4 bt gave up, i just hope u fit supercede d champ of their clan wey don reach 300. Hahaha
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by kestolove95(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
kheart:

lol get ready 4 sharo oh where u n ur competitor ll be bitin by a huge stick until one of u giv up first. I ve done 99 stroke b4 bt gave up, i just hope u fit supercede d champ of their clan wey don reach 300. Hahaha
guy am ready for anytin aswr
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by OneNaira6: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
2sExy1:
craip...shey na until she get figure 8, hips, yansh(probably all made up by surgery) before you go know say she fine... dude, tell me say if she gree for you to FVCK whether you no dance shoki... That babe os stunnningly gorgeous... what else can you be can you use to describe a beautiful woman. Abeg make u dey talk true when you see things.

I have sharp eye for spotting stunning girls with gorgeous beauty and I can identify one from 1000 mile radius. She thinks all the boxes. The only thing might be she isn't tall or hippy with 8 shape and no big butts. but facially, that babe is damn beautiful...

If i start posting pictures of ordinary American wey dey my street, you won't even disturb me with this your gra gra. Infact sef, I live in an Area where compared to rest of chick in us, both foreigners and none, are considered average. If i start posting ordinary chick's from cali, atl, miami, even fucking NY, you won't even come here dey disturb say this chick fine. Abeg, I've seen better, danced with better and bleeped better. I'm not saying she's ugly, I'm saying she's just cute, nothing extraordinary. Overhyped.
I'm actually starting to see why the rest of Africans think Nigerians are wowo. What una always uplift as gorgeous, fine, etc makes me wonder if there are actually fine b1tches in Nigeria. Judging from what I've been seeing on this forum, I'm starting to think they limited as f2k in that country. A sad shame.
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by OneNaira6: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Buhari's daughter looks average to me,just a little bit cute,she's overhyped cos of her father,i can't look at her twice!but forget very gorgeous girls dey naija o,even on nairaland like this girl»»»» Eroticangelina

Abeg the way dem act on this forum, what dem uplift as gorgeous gives the impression gorgeous girls no dey naija at all, at all. I wasnt just talking about this girl, i meant the general interaction. What is average looking or a bolder line cute seems to get uplift as beauty at least on this forum. I'm slowly starting to pity naija men wey dey naija.
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by OneNaira6: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
reezee:

It is because of f.o.o.l.s like you that we need unlike button on nairaland

MayorofLagos:

shut it! Where is APC broom to take sweep you of here, yeye. angry

Shut up and cry me a river. Ediots
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by joshbouy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
southniyikaye:
u must be an idiot who lacks home training and manners...the fact that I quote u doesn't mean I comprehend what u wrote..u should have used ur senses instead of insulting...u r entitled to ur opinion so am I...and I didn't remember insulting u..trashy thing
I can't believe am doing this with you man.
cause I can't understand why u So daft, not to comprehend what I wrote earlier b4 spilling shit everywhere. if you knew I was entitled to my opinion then why tf did you quote me earlier.Please
am trying to have a nice evening. and you beginning to ruin it.
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

Abeg the way dem act on this forum, what dem uplift as gorgeous gives the impression gorgeous girls no dey naija at all, at all. I wasnt just talking about this girl, i meant the general interaction. What is average looking or a bolder line cute seems to get uplift as beauty at least on this forum. I'm slowly starting to pity naija men wey dey naija.
Most Nigerians/west Africans don't know the difference between cute,beautiful,gorgeous,goodlooking,sexy,hot everything is the same to them,most of them don't know the meaning of gorgeous,they just want to say it to make them stand out
Re: When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics) by sarmiie(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2015
macklef:

I quite agree with u, but check her other pictures, even the ones without make up, shes fine bruh!!

I think the thing is, we didnt expect GMB to have such a beautiful dauta, but wen i saw his wife earlier on, i was wowed. we were taken unaware grin

hehehe.....i feel u...i'd definitely check her out again!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov, El-rufai Is A Failure, He Hasn’t Achieved Anything – Sen. Shehu Sani / I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! / Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.