Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) (50780 Views)

Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Janet Museveni Visits Aisha Buhari (Photos) / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by NSNA: 1:53am On Nov 05, 2015
Onest Chance Nigeria.

Show me your friends and i will tell you who you ________

https://instagram.com/p/9rh61eJ6_F/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by kaffy4tope(m): 1:59am On Nov 05, 2015
I'm a Buhari fan...but this is way too bad for our democracy.

Wailing wailers go come bash this thread soon na...this baba dey fall hand jawe undecided

Oh ok I made 'Front-page' So? How does that gonna stop Buhari from disappointing and fumbling we that voted him in? Well.. make I just dey watch for now sha

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Lol..buhari and his gang of thieves...i hope world Bank is seeing this

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by MOVERSMAG: 2:16am On Nov 05, 2015
THE ONE CHANCE EXTENDED FAMILY

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 05, 2015
NSNA:
Onest Chance Nigeria.
Show me your friends and i will tell you who you ________

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by M4gunners: 2:30am On Nov 05, 2015
The embezzlement continues.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by tyson99(m): 2:31am On Nov 05, 2015
kaffy4tope:
I'm a Buhari fan...but this is way too bad for our democracy.

Wailing wailers go come bash this thread soon na...this baba dey fall hand jawe undecided
na esha

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by Descartes: 2:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Buhari always romancing corrupt people

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by CyberWolf: 2:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Are you surprised? I'm not, after all Buhari said Abacha is not corrupt...Bunch of criminals angry

PS: The northern oligarch that wrecked this country are gradually converging again and this time around, they gonna do it through constitutional means and I'm afraid, it's gonna be very hard if not impossible for us to emancipate ourselves from their backward domination again.

Have you ever wonder why 90% of the private sector is being driven by southerners? It's because this northerners has nothing to offer except perching on the government sucking our collective wealth with impunity...

That's why their region remained in abject poverty and hopelessly backward in all facet of human endeavor despite being in power more than every other region. Before it's too late, we southerners should think! Think!! Think!!! angry

129 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by knostbrown01(m): 2:57am On Nov 05, 2015
Afterall, Abacha Family Enriched Him, dts why he could not account for 2.8m dollars. I think ds ℓ̊s time to return the favour.

If you think dis Government has workplan for Nigerians, Better wake up from slumber

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by NSNA: 3:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Maybe the World bank knew who they would be returning the looted funds to hence why it suddenly became to Huge to handle

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by CACAWA(m): 3:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Now in Ibadan and available on speed dial JakeJado Naija. So what is your excuse for not living healthy when you can now order for a glass of freshly squeezed fruits?. At-least pity your aged parents or grand parents and send them this delivery once a week ..not for today...but fun ojo waaju..so that when you look back, you may say...at-least mo shaa gbinyanju. http://www.freshnectar.com.ng

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 05, 2015
What else do u expect from a con President and family who said Abacha was not corrupt

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by Taich(m): 3:55am On Nov 05, 2015
A friend visiting a friend. Pretty women, The beauty of a Fulani woman na for her face,especially when oiled by our common wealth.

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 4:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Honor amongs thieves

Let the Looting begin cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by dustmalik: 4:59am On Nov 05, 2015
So, were they supposed to be sent away? After all, GEJ, who is known to be corrupt, still visits Aso villa.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by Firefire(m): 5:08am On Nov 05, 2015
Interesting...

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by prospero5(m): 5:10am On Nov 05, 2015
Buhari, your association with this bunch will not help in sustaining the image you've portrayed to the populace. Think baba

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 05, 2015
I pity gullible Nigerians that keep defending these politicians without being paid. They only care about themselves.

With what happened in the 2015 elections, Nigeria has been finally handed over to the politicians to decide who becomes what, how and when.

GEJ came in as a product of the masses revolt against the elites. They allowed it but ensured that he failed, to make us see 'our folly'. They gathered together(irrespective of party differences) to select Buhari, who has a semblance of the GEJ quality of 'ordinary man' to assuage us. After Buhari, they'll gather again, either in APC or PDP to select another candidate and market him as the Messiah. The masses will fall for the trick and it continues like that.

Today, the keyword is Change and Anti-corruption. Even Amaechi and Akpabio mouths that word! Tomorrow it might' eldorado'.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 05, 2015
Another photo:

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by temitemi1(m): 6:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Apceeee... 'Change'!!! grin grin grin

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2015
dustmalik:
So, were they supposed to be sent away? After all, GEJ, who is known to be corrupt, still visits Aso villa.

bring proof that he's corrupt or shatap your buccal cavity there
Hopless nonentity

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by RockMaxi: 6:29am On Nov 05, 2015

They bank rolled him.
SMH for other regions of this country that keeps persecuting their own in the public, the northerners are teaching you a hard lesson.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by 175(m): 6:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Hahahahah! I see!!! PDP authorized this Photo session ba? gringringrin

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by lmm4real: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2015
U use another trend pics take create ur own trend. Chai u need deliverance
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by olaola001: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Family and Friends affair grin

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2015
All these bashers fail to realise the solution behind this quote:-
Keep Your Friend Close, And Your Enemy Closer

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by NaLaugh: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by wahyahsay(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Deze wailers sha...

Una noh talk anytin wen una boss dey enter Aso Villa like sey e forget sontin.

Re: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) by missKiffy(f): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2015
This is bad, it will send the wrong signals

2019 Election: Dino Melaye Wins Reelection (video) / Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo / Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos