Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

“3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” (1000 Views)

Things That Men Notice In Women First / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by Eljay24(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2015
There are a few particular things that REALLY annoy single, attractive women.

One of the reasons that these things annoy women is because they're DEAL KILLERS.

A woman can like everything about you, but if you do these things (or even ONE of these things), it can DESTROY your chances of success.

Here are three of the BIG things that single women hate:

Giving Up Your Status In Exchange For Her Attention And Approval !!

If I had to describe the one single thing that both annoys women and DESTROYS a guy's chances,

it would be this.
It has taken me a long time to see this particular pattern, but it's EVERYWHERE.

Men, in effect, say “Hi, I want your approval and attention.

I'm willing to let YOU be the one who's in control… and let YOU call the shots… and do anything to please YOU… if you'll give me your attention and approval”.

But the problem is that women DON'T WANT you to give up your status and “ manliness”.
Women aren't ATTRACTED to men who act weak and tentative.

Women secretly HATE IT when a guy does something to demonstrate that he'll give away his power in return for approval.
THEY HATE IT!

I could literally write an entire book on this one single concept.

Take a few minutes to think this one over, and maybe write down the ways that you make this mistake with women.

More importantly, think about how you're going to STOP DOING IT IMMEDIATELY.

Women secretly HATE IT when a guy does something to demonstrate that he'll give away his power in return for approval.
Re: “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by Eljay24(m): 7:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Being Needy, Clingy, And Insecure !!

When one person “clings” to another person “psychologically”, the person who is being “clinged to” RESENTS and REJECTS the needy, clingy emotional parasite…

This is WUSS behavior at its worst.
If a guy is on the phone with a girl he just met, and she says “Hey, I have to go”, he might say “Aw, well… um …OK. Um, will you call me when you get home? ”

And an even worse example is a guy who is so emotionally insecure that he actually ASKS a woman to tell him that he's nice, fun, interesting, etc.
“Do you think I'm interesting? ”
“Do you think we could ever have a relationship? ”
“Am I your type? ”. GOSH !!! shocked

Women HATE this stuff. It makes them shiver with the heebie-jeebies.
It makes them want to RUN AWAY.
Re: “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by Asek1(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2015
Counter thread coming soon
Re: “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by Eljay24(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by Eljay24(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Not Understanding Attraction !!
"This is a BIGGIE"

Women can FEEL IT when they're with a guy who “gets it”.
Women know very quickly if they're talking to a guy who understands himself and women… and who enjoys creating and building sexual tension.

Women know if a guy speaks the SECRET LANGUAGE of “Sexual Communication”.

If he doesn't, then she stops all communication on that level.
If he does, then it continues.

ATTRACTION Isn't A Choice.
Attraction is an emotional and physical RESPONSE… and you can't “convince” a woman to feel it with logic, gifts, and NICENESS.

wink
Re: “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by dmcdad: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2015
Following...
Re: “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 14, 2015
in dbanj voice....

dont yell me nonsense!!!!
Re: “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 14, 2015
in dbanj voice....

dont tell me nonsense!!!!
Re: “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 14, 2015
Nice one. Esp. No 1.
Re: “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by Dbestmax(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2015
U guys shud 4get dese. Manuals...Everybody hates somtin in sombody....be urself..be straight..som1 must lik u 4 dat...

1 Like

Re: “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by Hazardd(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2015
i can see you dont have work...

so vote wisely in this coming election
Re: “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by deebee13(f): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2015
Also, looking at every other girl dat passes by (no matter how beautiful their own babes are) even when they are with their babes! All in d name of some genetic-bullkrap in-built in men dat says u must look at everything dat jiggles past u! It is infuriating guys!
Re: “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by naijaboiy: 8:37am On Jan 14, 2015
deebee13:
Also, looking at every other girl dat passes by (no matter how beautiful their own babes are) even when they are with their babes! All in d name of some genetic-bullkrap in-built in men dat says u must look at everything dat jiggles past u! It is infuriating guys!
How would you feel if you dress gorgeously and not even a single guy bats an eye lid while you were passing

Na una go still complain say nobody look una undecided

Abeg go siddon jare...na your eyes we use do the looking? undecided
Re: “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by mhyra(f): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2015
deebee13:
lolz.. least I forget, the eyes is for sight. they have to look at something grin
Re: “3 Things Women Hate That Men Do” by dmcdad: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2015
mhyra:
lolz.. least I forget, the eyes is for sight. they have to look at something grin
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman / What Would You Do If Another Guy Tries To Woo Your Babe In Your Presence? / Im Tired of Nigeria Ladies - Keketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.