Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family (42835 Views)

Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by dein77(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Very beautiful. I pray God blesses and increases my family more than this. Amen.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
ecto:
. U dan turn to assistant JESUS to know d numerous sin im don commit? Mk bad bele no kill u ih
undecided
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Weah96: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
He has a lot of daughters. Pastor daughters are usually freaks, and he will pay for his offenses right here on earth.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Abee79(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
cool

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by kay1one(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
jingh:
change the heading to picture of africa richest pastor and his family

Jobless!
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hero WOrship.. banned by God in the early ADs.. unbanned by Nigerian Pastors in the early 90s

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Taleeysun(f): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nobleval:
jesus was never a billonaire,what is that guy doing with 4 private jets?
well jesus was poor so we can be rich simple.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Taleeysun(f): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
hifaif:

I thought you Christians ought to be thinking of ho to make heaven and not how to be more wealthy than your materialistic bishop.

What happened to the song 'This world is not my home'. You Christians are nothing but brood of vipers. Hypocrites! Even I, a freethinker, who believes that this earth is my home is not anywhere as materialistic and greedy as you Christians.
there are two heavens. No one is saying you should not think of how to make heaven. But omo, d goodnews is that there is also heaven on earth.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Xynthialuvy(f): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
datguru:
You call this the ENTIRE family ? Something is missing. Only the wise will see and know

What is missing?
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Taleeysun:
well jesus was poor so we can be rich simple.

He was poor (died on the cross).

Do you know what it means to be rich biblically? It means to 'be in need of nothing' (Rev. 3:17) not materialistic and greedy like the average Nigerian Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by jingh(f): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
kay1one:

Jobless!
senseless
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Taleeysun(f): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
hifaif:

He was poor (died on the cross).

Do you know what it means to be rich biblically? It means to 'be in need of nothing' (Rev. 3:17) not materialistic and greedy like the average Nigerian Christian.
to be rich means to be rich in all things witout d exception of materialistic tnz dear,
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Taleeysun:
to be rich means to be rich in all things witout d exception of materialistic tnz dear,

Materialism is different from the biblical 'rich'. In the bible, if you could afford basic things like food, clothing and shelter, you were regarded as rich. Jesus was not poor but he became poor (died, stripped of clothes) on the cross so you can be rich (never in want).

Being materialistic will definitely make you miss heaven. Jesus didn't die to make you materialistic. He died to make you rich (comfortable, so as not to be tempted to sin). If you are materialistic, you wouldn't be able to serve God.

Bishop Oyedepo would never tell you this because he is just as greedy as the rest of you.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Taleeysun(f): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
hifaif:

Materialism is different from the biblical 'rich'. In the bible, if you could afford basic things like food, clothing and shelter, you were regarded as rich. Jesus was not poor but he became poor (died, stripped of clothes) on the cross so you can be rich (never in want).

Being materialistic will definitely make you miss heaven. Jesus didn't die to make you materialistic. He died to make you rich (comfortable, so as not to be tempted to sin). If you are materialistic, you wouldn't be able to serve God.

Bishop Oyedepo would never tell you this because he is just as greedy as the rest of you.
#storyforthegods cnt read this long epistle.d man is rich there is absolutley ntn anyone can do about it.gbam!
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by SWG1: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
seedord247:
They are getting fat while the masses that produced the milk cant even taste it.

My brother, u might be speaking for yourself. Meanwhile Ppl keep trooping in yearly to partake of blessings they Ve seen evidently in the live of others.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Benzora(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
A blessed family. May the Almighty God continue to multiply you Sir.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by joshrare(m): 3:20am On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
change the heading to picture of africa richest pastor and his family

Later u go say ladies don't care abt cash
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 15, 2015
Taleeysun:
#storyforthegods cnt read this long epistle.d man is rich there is absolutley ntn anyone can do about it.gbam!

Laziness. No wonder you can't read your Bible for yourself and liberate yourself.

And don't be too sure that nobody can do anything about it.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Camellia(f): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nobleval:
jesus was never a billonaire,what is that guy doing with 4 private jets?
....so my brother if God gives u enuf money to buy private jet.... u'll still prefer to trek ba....smh...#shallow minds
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Camellia(f): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
hifaif:

Laziness. No wonder you can't read your Bible for yourself and liberate yourself.

..oya b d first to go and do na .....n PS...since u r "not greedy or materialistic"... my broda... don't work again u hear...just live like dat... see if hunga no go finish u.....
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Camellia:
..oya b d first to go and do na .....n PS...since u r "not greedy or materialistic"... my broda... don't work again u hear...just live like dat... see if hunga no go finish u.....

Hey, baby, it is good to work. But it is bad to be greedy and materialistic, especially as a Christian.

Below is what a wise man said:

Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me
neither poverty nor riches, but give me only
my daily bread. - Proverbs 30:8
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Taleeysun(f): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
hifaif:

hehehe..lolz well every one is entitled to his/her opinion, hun #nobody can do anything about it. *yeah!
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Camellia:
....so my brother if God gives u enuf money to buy private jet.... u'll still prefer to trek ba....smh...#shallow minds
i said 4 private jets, did you miss that?
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Camellia(f): 3:13am On Jan 18, 2015
hifaif:

Hey, baby, it is good to work. But it is bad to be greedy and materialistic, especially as a Christian.

Below is what a wise man said:

Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me
neither poverty nor riches, but give me only
my daily bread. - Proverbs 30:8

..oya na Gud has given him his own daily bread gan....deal with it.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Camellia(f): 3:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Nobleval:
i said 4 private jets, did you miss that?
...no I didn't.... means more blessing sir....hope u'll not miss dat?
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2015
Camellia:
...no I didn't.... means more blessing sir....hope u'll not miss dat?
"more blessing" indeed...smh. Nigerians....
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Camellia:
..oya na Gud has given him his own daily bread gan....deal with it.

You are pathetic. Your gullibility is disgusting
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Camellia(f): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
hifaif:

You are pathetic. Your gullibility is disgusting
......same goes for u sir.....#stay cool
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Camellia:
......same goes for u sir.....#stay cool

I am not gullible, sweetheart. One would wonder why a lady like you should exhibit such a staggering level of gullibility, ignorance and simplemindedness. I feel so sorry for you.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Camellia(f): 12:06am On Jan 22, 2015
hifaif:

I am not gullible, sweetheart. One would wonder why a lady like you should exhibit such a staggering level of gullibility, ignorance and simplemindedness. I feel so sorry for you.
........laughs....pls start with yrsef sir...n PS I ave said wat I want to alright.... u don't have to quote me anymore.....
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Camellia:
........laughs....pls start with yrsef sir...n PS I ave said wat I want to alright.... u don't have to quote me anymore.....

I am sorry for being rude to you. Didn't mean to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Lies The Church Tells Women / Nigerian woman spotted ritual sacrifices in Ontario, Canada / Bible Emergency Numbers That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.