Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. (1077 Views)

Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? / A Guy Dat Approaches U Like Dis Is Abt To Waste Ur Tym..ladies,yes Or No? / Imagine What She Fell In Luv With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by MhizVee(f): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Is it possible?
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by temitemi1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
It is impossible!!!
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by alberto2k(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=19]Is it Possible to breathe in and out at the same time? undecided[/size]
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by MhizVee(f): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
alberto2k:
[size=19]Is it Possible to breathe in and out at the same time? undecided[/size]
nt at al
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by Oluwatosean(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ofcourse its possible buh i only see it happen in movies smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
yes it is..
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by Mimienudles(f): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
For a pure heart, it is highly not possible but for a fake heart, it is highly not impossible. But sometimes, a real heart maybe in love with two not to be fake but yet to realize the right one. Sometimes, we can't just choose who to love, we just find ourself helplessly in it. I wish to love just one always and forever, my hearty wish
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by MhizVee(f): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Akranez:
yes it is..
explain in details
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by jaybee3(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Yes it is since we can technically define and categorise each seperate love

There really isn't anything as pure love though..Just a figment of our imagination
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by alberto2k(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
nt at al
Yes that's it...
You can only love one and be attracted to the other,

the attraction which can later grow into Feelings but by that time, you've already lost feeling for the First person..
So literally, you can't be inlove with 2 pple at the same time bae

Try to checkout the difference btween to love someone and Being inlove with someone

La verdad wink
Adios chica!
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
It's not possible,you may be attracted to two people but you cant love two people at a time.
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by alberto2k(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mimienudles:
For a pure heart, it is highly not possible but for a fake heart, it is highly not impossible. But sometimes, a real heart maybe in love with two not to be fake but yet to realize the right one. Sometimes, we can't just choose who to love, we just find ourself helplessly in it. I wish to love just one always and forever, my hearty wish

Ha! Babe which one be real heart and fake heart again?

Or are there hearts that are made in China? undecided
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
explain in details

Polyamorous triads and individuals who subscribe to the belief that they can function effectively in relationships with more than one person prove that it is possible. Not just possible but healthy and productive.
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by Mimienudles(f): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
alberto2k:

Ha! Babe which one be real heart and fake heart again?

Or are there hearts that are made in China? undecided
Stop being funny joor, I know you know exactly what am saying
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by tope24(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
No it's not. Even if you do, the measure of love will not be equal. In most cases, 1 is love and the other is lust or infatuation.
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by lanicky(f): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
If u're inlove with two guys.....choose d second guy u fell inlove with cos if u were truly inlove with the first guy, u won't fall for another.

What u had for d first guy is called LUST not LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by Missmossy(f): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nah! Its either you are in luv or in lust grin with one.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by alberto2k(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mimienudles:
Stop being funny joor, I know you know exactly what am saying

Well, I have no idea of what u're talking about
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by Mimienudles(f): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
alberto2k:

Well, I have no idea of what u're talking about
Well, I know you don't have no idea of what am talking about, yeah
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by lanicky(f): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
@alberto2k......sure, waiten China no go produce.
Lol.
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by alberto2k(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
lanicky:
@alberto2k......sure, waiten China no go produce.
Lol.
Them no fit produce someone as beautiful as u? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by izaray(f): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
Is it possible?
Cha!!! Vicky and love matter, lets chat on FB pls
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by lanicky(f): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
alberto2k:

Them no fit produce someone as beautiful as u? undecided

I was made in China.
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Am not sure
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by alberto2k(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
lanicky:

I was made in China.
Lol... Who said you're not Fake grin
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by lanicky(f): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
alberto2k:

Lol... Who said you're not Fake grin

This is d mean made in China....d original me is @home.
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by MhizVee(f): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
izaray:
Cha!!! Vicky and love matter, lets chat on FB pls
ok
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by SexyFox(f): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
Yes, it is possible only if you are not in love but in lust or after money with both of them.

The truth is when you love someone, you wont see another person. You will only see that "person".

Dont ask question.
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by Odaveboy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Its eiher love or lust.......u can luv 2pple @ d same time
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by izaray(f): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
ok
I just saw ur reply now, let me login
Re: Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. by alberto2k(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
lanicky:

This is d mean made in China....d original me is @home.

The Original u @home is what I want fa grin lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Does Religion Play Big Role In Relashionship? / Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) / Bad Breath Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.