Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) (1081 Views)

Which State Do You Think She Is From (pic Of The Day) / I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by Jackter101(m): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2015
I wish to share some experience with anyone who cares to read this. I will keep this very concise.

I find it very challenging when I see guys going about with the idea that marrying a virgin automatically equates to a good and loving wife. While I find it very much attractive for girls to keep their virginity till marriage, guys should stop believing that every virgin out there is a good and virtuous lady.

While I was in the university, I met 2 ladies at different times in my first year and while we were getting to know each other, they both made it known to me that they were virgins. We eventually made love and to enter their territories, I needed no entry visa as their gates were wide open. I realized that when some girls say they are virgins, they believe they have increased their wife material by 10 more yards.

My third experience was with another lady while I was in my 3rd year, we became friends and got close, and when things started happening between us, she told me she had vowed to remain a virgin until her wedding night, but she gave head, and allowed her Bf to penetrate her from the a**s. I found this very interesting as she was a true virgin but probably worse than a non virgin.

This then reminded me of what one of my female friends told me before I got into the university. She was friends with a gf of my friend, and I had told her how my male friend told me she was a virgin and he was the first to launch her *****. My female friend was so quick to laugh at me and my friend saying we both have been fooled. That the girl wasn't a virgin but because he knew my friend had no experience and was a virgin himself, she took advantage of him. Then a I argued and said, my friend told me he saw blood. She laughed even more and told me that, "don't I know the trick girls play, she said she must have allowed him to make love to her on the last day of her period just to deceive him". I was speechless. She was so sure and went on with proofs.
I decided not to discuss virginity with any other lady after her as this topic has been over beaten and has been attached with too much importance in our society.

After my service, I found that one of my friends who hardly kept one GF for 3 months had a steady relationship and kept singing to me that she was a virgin and because of that he was going to wife her. I was shocked at his reason since I felt he would have had better experience with ladies in the past. To cut my story short, the first day I actually saw the two of them together , she was raining abuses on him and cursing him, but after that my guy still went back just for that virginity reason.

So my question would be this, would you rather marry a virgin and have no peace at home or just marry your non virgin and enjoy your life? Of course I couldn't discuss this with my friend as I do not interfere in relationships. Guys and Ladies, what do you think about this issue?
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by teemanbastos(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2015
o boy, d way u dy bleep virgins,nawa 4 u o.. U dun dy covenant with them niyen shocked
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by Jackter101(m): 6:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Lmao, did you actually read that I beeped any virgin...Haba Teeman
teemanbastos:
o boy, d way u dy bleep virgins,nawa 4 u o.. U dun dy covenant with them niyen shocked
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by drjoebond080: 6:55am On Mar 10, 2015
hmmm
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by Jackter101(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2015
drjoebond080:
hmmm
Are you speechless too
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by teemanbastos(m): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2015
Jackter101:
Lmao, did you actually read that I beeped any virgin...Haba Teeman
We eventually made love and to enter their territories, I
needed no entry visa as their gates
were wide open. shocked
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by kilokeys(m): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2015
most chics are

virgin in the body, w.ho.re in the mind

guide ur heart with all diligence for out of it flows the issues of life.
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by Jackter101(m): 7:03am On Mar 10, 2015
teemanbastos:
We eventually made love and to enter their territories, I
needed no entry visa as their gates
were wide open. shocked
That meant they were not virgins now....
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by englishmart(m): 7:03am On Mar 10, 2015
hem
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by Jackter101(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2015
kilokeys:
most chics are
virgin in the body, w.ho.re in the mind

guide ur heart with all diligence for out of it flows the issues of life.

Another hypothesis waiting to become a theory grin
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by Jackter101(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2015
englishmart:
hem
hem what sir grin
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by teemanbastos(m): 7:07am On Mar 10, 2015
Jackter101:
That meant they were not virgins now....
hmmm... Na die oo.
Ah no fit du dat kin tin.
#iLOYAL.
#oneman,one wife..
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by kilokeys(m): 7:09am On Mar 10, 2015
Jackter101:
Another hypothesis waiting to become a theory grin

proverbs 4 vs 23..
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by englishmart(m): 7:22am On Mar 10, 2015
Jackter101:
hem what sir grin
cheesy hem is hem
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by Brugo(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2015
I think there should be jail term for gals who deceive their men with this Virgin scam.
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by sinizia: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Most people are naturally not what they seem and say to be. This is no rocket science. Next!!
Re: Why That Virgin Might Not Be Who You Think She Is (must read) by Mhizizzy(f): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2015

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For Performing Outstanding Cunnilingus / Guys, Describe Your Girlfriends In Two Ways / How Do You React To More Than Three Missed Calls From Same Caller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.