Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

"Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son (44479 Views)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Buhari Executed 40 Soldiers For Plotting A Coup (New York Times 1984) / “buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him” – Lawal Ojuolape’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by honeyseller291(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2015
Lawal u be FOOL FOIL ewu.com vote for GEJ he won't kill u if u vote for buhari he might kill u this time.yes

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by triple1989: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2015
Why are you voting for the person that you said dt he killed ur father. For him being that position is to kill you also cos is easy for him to kill.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by fathermikky: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2015
It is well known that buhari is a military man so ruling Nigeria with a military way,all civilians will be silent, that is why we need GEJ to rule and let's both the military and civilians will have equal right
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by realborn(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
deletrue:
Do you know why I will not consider any inch of seriousness in your post? Now, let me start from the area of Boko haram and the decamped four northerner governors. In your sincere mind, would you say that, since independence, you have come across that kind of decampees? Would you not admit that it is purely a gang up against the Izon man? Just tell me why a total of four governors, all from one regions will decamped?
The case of boko haram, to me is also targetted at GEJ. I do not know whether you are from the north or a yoruba man, this issue of boko haram will evantually become a deadly measure awaiting any other tribe that become the president after elections. You can only enjoy it if you are from the north. If you are happy over the usage of boko haram against others from other regions because they cannot commit suicide as the northerners and consider it as suitable measure, then, this country will never go as one. Even in the area of curruption, IBB was the worst,, Obasanjo is there too. What has GEJ done so badly that he has become the worst. Even though Tifnubu was not the president, he is still the worse corrept ex. governors.
In concluding this post, it is my candide oppion that the north and some part of the yorubas as just taking the other tribe fora ride. The issue, as it today is as a result of felling seperior and the only me go rule concept is still openly playing out.
Egbewe is a word friendly used a comedian, Chief Jebridia

The main impasse of BH raised in your reply is why GEJ has failed. All these conspiracy theories about targets against GEJ are for kids. People are dying daily from this insurgency and the dude in power keeps smiling like a sheep albeit organizing parties and jamborees when he should be sober and lead the war as a Grand Commander of the Federal Republic.

I wish to reiterate my stance that everyone associated with this evil and carnage should be exposed and dealt with accordingly. Even if it is Buhari a some of you allege. Fighting foot soldiers and allowing their sponsors to jet freely is the most irresponsible act by this government. BH is a cancer that is presently affecting the NE, if unabated, it may spread further. They have ingloriously left the forest and are now clamouring for sovereignty over towns and parts of Nigeria.

This is where my key worry lies. I am not a Northerner but a Nigerian. However, the northerners who are killed daily in the north are humans and Nigerians like you and I. I feel for their plight. Our President is unpresidential with his retinue of dumb media aides paid from our taxes!
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Ikengawo: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Niger Delta oil taxes of Lagos VAT taxes? My friend stop living a lie.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by fingard02k(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
lacidi:
m

Good day. please can you edit and delete the response you responded to this handle in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/902851/jamb-utme-2012-result-out/72 thanks
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Borderless: 7:05am On Feb 01, 2015
obamartins:
Bastards are known by their utterances. This guy is a clear example of a bastard. His father (if naa him really born am o, because i doubt it) will be turning in his grave. Spits on his face.

I tire o. Evidently he was too young to understand the worth of a 'father' when his was executed by mr integrity. Person kill your papa, una come say you forgive, even if you forgive una forget? so that you can direct your affairs with discretion before mr antikwaropshion go make your lineage go extinct!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 01, 2015
dunkem21:
That guy is a big fooooooooool. Taa, dem never born anybody wey go execute my papa.

If you talk this nonsense for my villa, dem go pursue you reach ajo ofia.

My people dey ask wetin kill their papa so that the thing no go kill them.

Tufiakwa, so all these executions na true and not fairy tales.

Maybe the papa no marry the mama and didn't care about her and the baby
Na just belle e give am
No man from a family living under the same roof with his mom and dad would say this
Go and ask Lawal ojualope's mother what her opinion is.
Tua!!
Na this type rivers people dey call born throway
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Truckpusher(m): 7:19am On Feb 01, 2015
babyosisi:

Na just belle e give am
No man from a family living under the same roof with his mom and dad would say this
Tua!!
Charles Taylor's slogan comes to mind here....smh

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by kettykin: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2015
Forgiving spirit indeed when they have not yet forgiven their own jakande

Goodluck to yorubas
How on earth can someone vote the man that killed his father into the same office the man abused to kill the father
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by dunkem21(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2015
babyosisi:

Na just belle e give am
Tua!!

Babyoku,
You carry me come back this thread wey make my blood hot. I am even scared to go back and peruse my comments. Glad to see sensible people here condemn the act. The emboldened sha grin.

..Just after 5 days of this irritating news hitting nairaland, the Pope swore to punch fire to the face of anybody that INSULTS his mother. ..and that is taking it mildly. I know he means a head butt.

..Not to talk of ..eeeehhh

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by vanilson(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2015
SAI BUHARI
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by cyprianlah(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2015
Stewpid I'd.iot
Vote nd be executed too
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by jenni06(f): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Stupid man
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by jenni06(f): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Stupid man tongue tongue lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Chienyego: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
SLIDEwaxie:
I just looooove my Yoruba people, we don't dwell on the past and San tage our future. The intellect is always there unlike some violent enthnic group that will always scream revenge and all that.

I haven't heard any Yoruba guy say, awolowo go turn in his grave. Which kind turning that one go be? How will a skeleton without tendors and muscles even turn? grin

Those tribe killed the likes of soludo, Dora, ngige and others who cld av helped them soar, and embraces the likes of odua, pej, etc because of common five hundred naira each.

One state for yorubaland wey fucck herself up na ekiti. Becks of common jollof rice grin dem sell birthright to a thug ;Do
Chair, dem go too suffer. Dem neva start.

feBUHARI...

as things have finally played out, it's time to bury ur head in shame, because, you, your clan and the senseless ojuolape morron are the biggest idiots around.
Shey u can see the end result.
Slaves!

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by donb06: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
realborn:

The main impasse of BH raised in your reply is why GEJ has failed. All these conspiracy theories about targets against GEJ are for kids. People are dying daily from this insurgency and the dude in power keeps smiling like a sheep albeit organizing parties and jamborees when he should be sober and lead the war as a Grand Commander of the Federal Republic.

I wish to reiterate my stance that everyone associated with this evil and carnage should be exposed and dealt with accordingly. Even if it is Buhari a some of you allege. Fighting foot soldiers and allowing their sponsors to jet freely is the most irresponsible act by this government. BH is a cancer that is presently affecting the NE, if unabated, it may spread further. They have ingloriously left the forest and are now clamouring for sovereignty over towns and parts of Nigeria.

This is where my key worry lies. I am not a Northerner but a Nigerian. However, the northerners who are killed daily in the north are humans and Nigerians like you and I. I feel for their plight. Our President is unpresidential with his retinue of dumb media aides paid from our taxes!
BUHARI
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by donb06: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
ToyinDipo:
...It seems there is a divine force behind Buhari as regards the coming election. I don't even know whether to call it general election or General's election...
Laughing u from the future grin

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by donb06: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
ifedun2:
Am happy that the young man turned out well inspite of the early exit of his dad.At least from his account,it is evident he is learned and well informed.
The Buhari/Idiagbon era was something else;Nigerians were forced to tow be disciplined in every sense of the word.
I don't belong in the Buhari camp and am not even sure he could do half of what he did then if elected,considering he was in the military then,but I honestly feel as a people,we need a leadership that would put us on the right track again.We need a leader who within the armbit of what is right would inject some measure of discipline in us.
The last thing we need now as a people is a lilly-livered leader.
Yes oo we're back on track
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by SarkinYarki: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Very foolish son

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by SarkinYarki: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
ifedun2:
Am happy that the young man turned out well inspite of the early exit of his dad.At least from his account,it is evident he is learned and well informed.
The Buhari/Idiagbon era was something else;Nigerians were forced to tow be disciplined in every sense of the word.
I don't belong in the Buhari camp and am not even sure he could do half of what he did then if elected,considering he was in the military then,but I honestly feel as a people,we need a leadership that would put us on the right track again.We need a leader who within the armbit of what is right would inject some measure of discipline in us.
The last thing we need now as a people is a lilly-livered leader.

I just know you have never had much sense in this life cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Crowwejihadist: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Just look at failure this people actually campaigned for,

The truth is that we Yorubas really bleeped up cool

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by bolanto24(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
What a thread! If only we can see the future.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by hammer567: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
ANYBODY THAT TRUST YORUBA IS FINISHED.

SEE WHAT A HUMAN BEING IS SAYING.

CAN BUHARI SON EVER SAY SUCH?

NO OTHER TRIBE EXCEPT YORUBA YOU WILL FIND THIS KIND OF FOOLISHNESS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
See as I they laugh these people way support buhari, many of them go don travel out, some go don die some go don lose their jobs

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by DMerciful(m): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
What a thread! How a calamity was requested the way the Jews requested for Barabas instead of Jesus!

The guy that voted for Bubu inspite of Bubu killing his father, how is his life now? His father must be very disappointed in his grave!
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Biafrarep(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
I hope the efulefu and werey fool that betrayed his dead father for this terrorist is still alive to watch his stupidity in 3D cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin angry

What an abomination!
God forbid!!
I spit on the bastard wherever he is now!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by mbos: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Odunharry:

I am telling you..
monetized forgiving

treachery to the so called father
maybe not biological
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by mbos: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
father
maybe not biological

a bastard maybe

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Biafrarep(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
The sufferheads are once again lining up to betray their fathers and generations in voting another deadwood ex drug Lord who is already in a vegetative state.

Stupid must be another name for Nigerians, especially those hateful bigots from a particular section of Nigeria. A good number of them are already zombiefied walking dead but they don't want to die alone rather they want the entire 200 million Nigerians to go down with them.

What a wasted generation!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by amuwo1980: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Biafrarep:
The sufferheads are once again lining up to betray their fathers and generations in voting another deadwood ex drug Lord who is already in a vegetative state.

Stupid must be another name for Nigerians, especially those hateful bigots from a particular section of Nigeria. A good number of them are already zombiefied walking dead but they don't want to die alone rather they want the entire 200 million Nigerians to go down with them.

What a wasted generation!!!
It is all based on tribal affiliations, they simply want igbos out even if it means giving it a jihadist, so like wise no Igbo shud vote for tinubu in particular in this particular election, the deed have been done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by SarkinYarki: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
hammer567:
ANYBODY THAT TRUST YORUBA IS FINISHED.

SEE WHAT A HUMAN BEING IS SAYING.

CAN BUHARI SON EVER SAY SUCH?

NO OTHER TRIBE EXCEPT YORUBA YOU WILL FIND THIS KIND OF FOOLISHNESS.

My brother even their dead father they will betray

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.