Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

"Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son (44470 Views)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Buhari Executed 40 Soldiers For Plotting A Coup (New York Times 1984) / “buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him” – Lawal Ojuolape’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by ToyinDipo(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
...It seems there is a divine force behind Buhari as regards the coming election. I don't even know whether to call it general election or General's election...

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by zonax(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
jmoore:
Why was his father executed? If you know please tell me.
Drug related offences
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by PStacks(m): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
dunkem21:
That guy is a big fooooooooool. Taa, dem never born anybody wey go execute my papa.

If you talk this nonsense for my villa, dem go pursue you reach ajo ofia.

My people dey ask wetin kill their papa so that the thing no go kill them.

Tufiakwa, so all these executions na true and not fairy tales.

Igbo people are not hard to know.

Anyway.. I'm not one of those tribal nigerians, I'm totally detrabalised, when u people were calling GEJ "Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan", I asked myself, is it the same Zik of Africa these people are comparing GEJ with? And I could only wait for such a day u people would regret it.

To compare Almighty Zik to the Clueless one is great cluelessness in itself.

Maybe its not only GEJ that is clueless

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by tomakint: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
obamartins:
Bastards are known by their utterances. This guy is a clear example of a bastard. His father (if naa him really born am o, because i doubt it) will be turning in his grave. Spits on his face.
Exactly my sentiment What a foolish son to rubbish the memory of his Dad to score some political cheap points undecided you can tell the bastard is a card-carrying member of APShit! Nansense
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Athanatos(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I just looooove my Yoruba people, we don't dwell on the past and San tage our future. The intellect is always there unlike some violent enthnic group that will always scream revenge and all that.

I haven't heard any Yoruba guy say, awolowo go turn in his grave. Which kind turning that one go be? How will a skeleton without tendors and muscles even turn? grin

Those tribe killed the likes of soludo, Dora, ngige and others who cld av helped them soar, and embraces the likes of odua, pej, etc because of common five hundred naira each.

One state for yorubaland wey fucck herself up na ekiti. Becks of common jollof rice grin dem sell birthright to a thug ;Do
Chair, dem go too suffer. Dem neva start.

feBUHARI...
Can you comment without insulting the Igbo race? Hian!
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by stagger: 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
ogene007:

The late Ojuolape did not commit treason, he and the other two were accused of carrying drugs and were executed without being tried in any court of competent jurisdiction. Buhari just used the three young men to send a strong message to nigerians, that they were now under the new Idi Amin of Nigeria.

Then the courts of the land were the various military tribunals setup for all manner of offences: currency trafficking (Fela was given 5 years for this), economic sabotage, drug trafficking, etc. I remember when Peter Kolawole Obasa, the NYSC Director General was given 21 years for allegedly embezzling NYSC money. All these trials were shown in summary on NTA Network News those days.

Then people collapsing on the dock was the in-thing. Buhari and Idiagbon were very harsh. Once you are convicted of an offence by a military tribunal, nothing like appeal. That was why there was so much outcry against the execution of those three young men. The image of Lawal Ojulope singing with his chaplet in his hands is one of the enduring images of my childhood I will not forget. It is a pity that this young man can throw away such images of how his father was shot to pieces for an ogling crowd at bar beach, just to sing the praises of Buhari. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by NnaNna4(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
doctokwus:
It was audible to the deaf,visible to the blind and palpable to the lame that GMB would win this election.
What is the bone of contention was if GEJ himself and the PDP had accepted their faith.
Since millions all over d nation have come to accept the faith of GEJ come Feb 14 and he fails to publicly acknowledge same,he would have no choice but to suffer the worst humbling defeat ever suffered by an incumbent Nigeria president since the beginning of the republic.

In your dreams will a sitting president lose in naija. forget all the noise about APC winning. Their is planB up to z
so chill gej is going no where. PDP is no fool to release power all of sudden.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by dunkem21(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
PStacks:

Igbo people are not hard to know.

Anyway.. I'm not one of those tribal nigerians, I'm totally detrabalised, when u people were calling GEJ "Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan", I asked myself, is it the same Zik of Africa these people are comparing GEJ with? And I could only wait for such a day u people would regret it.

To compare Almighty Zik to the Clueless one is great cluelessness in itself.

Maybe its not only GEJ that is clueless

I am Igbo and very proud of it. My comment is my stand and doesnt represent the view of the Igbos in general. You are not detribalized but a very big bigot. What business has Zik got to do with the trash you typed or the topic in view

..And you have the effontery to call a whole tribe ..clueless?

One day, we might roll our sleeves, sink so low and engage in ethnic bantering.

Nkwucha abughi ujo.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by muktarmtt(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Odunharry:

I am telling you..
u r but criminals
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
dunkem21:

I don't reason with people who derive joy in calling people names esp when their brother is a cultist. When you are more refined, let's chat.

Au revoir.
lol....Ur IQ is so low......I said I adviced dem nt to join,....n dey took heed.....can u read sef?
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by dunkem21(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
prinznazzy:

lol....Ur IQ is so low......I said I adviced dem nt to join,....n dem took heed.....can u read sef?

How you take know say dem heed to your advice?

You dey follow dem waka?

For you to suspect them means you have a bad upbringing.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
dunkem21:

How you take know say dem heed to your advice?

You dey follow dem waka?

For you to suspect them means you have a bad upbringing.

really tired of tryin to think u shuld hav lil sense somewhr
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by chiwuike20: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I just looooove my Yoruba people, we don't dwell on the past and San tage our future. The intellect is always there unlike some violent enthnic group that will always scream revenge and all that.

I haven't heard any Yoruba guy say, awolowo go turn in his grave. Which kind turning that one go be? How will a skeleton without tendors and muscles even turn? grin

Those tribe killed the likes of soludo, Dora, ngige and others who cld av helped them soar, and embraces the likes of odua, pej, etc because of common five hundred naira each.

One state for yorubaland wey fucck herself up na ekiti. Becks of common jollof rice grin dem sell birthright to a thug ;Do

feBUHARI...

ur way of reasoning is the problem Nigeria is facing.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

feBUHARI...
You're even a bigger fool, than lawal ojuolape's son. That's why I said you cowards... Can never stand for anything.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by zizytd(m): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
It is only in Nigeria a president will fail the nation and some people will be campaigning for d person. We ibos don't just have a choice. I refused to be associated with failure.
I.AM.CHANGE. Vote change.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by papercoin(m): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oh God pls among all my kids if I would have just I male and its gonna be dis guy pls I'm pleading give me all girls
Tufiakwa I reject this kind of son in my generation to come.... Wouldn't this b******d be happy if his dad had gotten a 30years sentence
Papa no get photocopy for life ohh
That man would wish he used condom that nite he concieved this creature*even nylon sef for better SMH

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by dunkem21(m): 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
prinznazzy:

really tired of tryin to think u shuld hav lil sense somewhr

Then sleep; Its midnight.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by porka: 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Omo ale rada rada!

Bloody bastard!
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by dunkem21(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2015
papercoin:
Oh God pls among all my kids if I would have just I male and its gonna be dis guy pls I'm pleading give me all girls
Tufiakwa I reject this kind of son in my generation to come.... Wouldn't this b******d be happy if his dad had gotten a 30years sentence
Papa no get photocopy for life ohh
That man would wish he used condom that nite he concieved this creature*even nylon sef for better SMH

Thank you jare.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by sapientia(m): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Ooh.. So he killed a young man that committed a crime before it became a capital punisment.. Buhari... Me no trust you a bit... And i pity the people that have made the mistake of trusting you..

As for you young man.. When i saw the topic.. I thought your father was an activist.. That not withstanding.. You have just murdered any your father the second time.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 15, 2015
chiwuike20:

ur way of reasoning is the problem Nigeria is facing.
Yorubas are the Problem with Nigeria – Sanusi
Lamido
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by knowledgeable: 12:22am On Jan 15, 2015
Odunharry:
If this thread doesnt hit Frontpage,i will deactivate my nairaland account..

#TimeForChange
#FeBuhari14
#Buhari2015

kick the clueluss and shoeless one out

But this is the most dangerous expression of slave mentality. "Let me die in place of my master". Hmmm, their is more to some African cultures that most people do not understand. ...ooo
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by EndtimeBlessing: 12:34am On Jan 15, 2015
Whao!
I now understand why Christianity is thriving in Yoruba land.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by chiwuike20: 12:44am On Jan 15, 2015
defamative libelous story written by tinubu himself from a nonexistent dailypost.com and ynaija.com. though the story is true, APC power obsessed croonies have taken advantage of a sad situation to campaign. I like Buhari's discipline but APC is worse than PDP, Islamatizing everything they could lay hands on (in the awarding of contracts, employment opportunities, recruitment into govt institutions etc) especially in Lagos where I live. Fashola, who once paraded himself and his govt as one of law and order (banning okada riders from the highway and totally confiscating their motorcycle, demolishing people's house close to d canal and those obstructing govt road construction plans without or with inadequate compensation, promising to end the reign of agberos terorrizing Lagosian) has become permissive, allowing everyone to have his way (the agberos are everywhere collecting exorbitant fees which cannot be accounted for, okada rider not only ride on d highway presently, they take one way too) all because they want them to vote for them. I will never vote for a desperate, power hungry, religious inclined party like APC and will advise anyone so foolish to be lured by it's presidential candidate to wash his eyes with water and see clearly lest he lives to tell his children his regret story.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by franxalive(m): 12:49am On Jan 15, 2015
...#WORD...IS better to deal with corruption at its earliest manifestation, than toying with such deadly thing ,in the name of forgiving spirit... till it becomes a wildFIRE...now we're ol feeling the heat...both locally and internationally ...is quite a shame dat dis have cost us our usual reputation in the league of NATIONS...but the good news is,there is still hope 4 the living...only if we can use our head + PVC rightfully... #GMB-FOR THE JOB!...#wayFORWARD2015>>>

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Angeldemivida: 1:00am On Jan 15, 2015
dd
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Ikengawo: 2:14am On Jan 15, 2015
What type of human being can say this about the man that killed their father? Because of politics? Jesus...
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by PStacks(m): 3:24am On Jan 15, 2015
dunkem21:

I am Igbo and very proud of it. My comment is my stand and doesnt represent the view of the Igbos in general. You are not detribalized but a very big bigot. What business has Zik got to do with the trash you typed or the topic in view

..And you have the effontery to call a whole tribe ..clueless?

One day, we might roll our sleeves, sink so low and engage in ethnic bantering.

Nkwucha abughi ujo.

Its not your fault, when them pack Sheep, dog and Goat together to by-force them to be one country , this are the kinds of insult u get.

We still have to settle all this rubbish,

Someday, we must take the colonial masters to an international court for presiding over the ceremony that fused this un-holy matrimony called Nigeria.

Better an Hausa man to an Igbo man.

By the way, did I hear them say igbos have no leader? Tell me, how is it possible for such a randomly disorder race to have a leader? Manner-less, disordered unruly set of peps that thinks only of selfish personal gains over anything else, little wonder they engage in anything, just about anything even if its as low as using their own mother for money rituals.
Never seen a race in my entire life that can do anything for money.. I mean absolutely anything. Igbo people dey try sha.
Minority set of Çompletely confused and disorganised crude peoplÉ who thinks the world of themselves,
People that don't know, they don't know that they don't know and they don't want to know! Isn't that incredible.
I wonder how they live with themselves.
People that have no moral value whatsoever and place money above any other thing.
People that have practically turned money to their god. Tufiakwa like they say it.

Nairaland should ban me for life, but atleast I got it out of my chest...

I 4cken Hate Igbo People.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by mousco(m): 4:36am On Jan 15, 2015
Don't be surprise u might be d afta wen u vote 4 him
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by rayblast(m): 5:38am On Jan 15, 2015
SAI BUHARI come FE BUHARI 14!!!! Sai ka yi ko ba posta!!! pdp we r tired , change is what we nid . Talking about health Yar a dua would hav been d best president eva produced here in 9ja. Abeg if na people wit health problem go dey pity us make dem dey rule cos we are suffering . How can a normal president give license to a group of individual to import arms into the country . See as armed robbers dey blow bank doors na knockout dem dey use ? Jonathan we came out and voted for u in our numbers not minding da weather and stress.What did we get from u and ur cabal? Anyway wen i hear people saying there was a massive crowd(ur pdp presidential campaign) oga Jonathan no be everybody we cum there go vote for u o . Alot of people came for different reasons. I even get person wey say as light no dey joor and i no get where to go make i go see Wetin dis pdp people dey do . U see u don get (-1) from that one o
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by dunkem21(m): 6:05am On Jan 15, 2015
PStacks:

Its not your fault, when them pack Sheep, dog and Goat together to by-force them to be one country , this are the kinds of insult u get.

We still have to settle all this rubbish,

Someday, we must take the colonial masters to an international court for presiding over the ceremony that fused this un-holy matrimony called Nigeria.

Better an Hausa man to an Igbo man.

By the way, did I hear them say igbos have no leader? Tell me, how is it possible for such a randomly disorder race to have a leader? Manner-less, disordered unruly set of peps that thinks only of selfish personal gains over anything else, little wonder they engage in anything, just about anything even if its as low as using their own mother for money rituals.
Never seen a race in my entire life that can do anything for money.. I mean absolutely anything. Igbo people dey try sha.
Minority set of Çompletely confused and disorganised crude peoplÉ who thinks the world of themselves,
People that don't know, they don't know that they don't know and they don't want to know! Isn't that incredible.
I wonder how they live with themselves.
People that have no moral value whatsoever and place money above any other thing.
People that have practically turned money to their god. Tufiakwa like they say it.

At least, am right to call you a very very big bigot and not a detribalized Nigerian, if you really know the meaning of the word. I reiterate, I dont engage in ethnic banters and will never post resentful words against a tribe else one line would make you sulk for a whole month. Its against my orientation which is obviously lacking in your stereotyped warped upbringing.

Nobody rejoices in beating a large mouthed COWARD who cant stand rapers of his family and celebrate the killers of his own blood. Tufia, ..the height of cowardice and odeism.

Okpo.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by neocortex: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2015
This is a big disgrace to Ojuolape's family and Nigerians at large.
Do you want him to continue to murder Nigerians illegally , it is unfortunate that so many young people can analyse the implication of their decisions, they just prefer to follow friends.

O God let my child be able to defend me both when I am living and when am gone.

GEJ:PROGRESS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.